Pope attacks Trump... Again

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/02/08/after-trumps-immigration-ban-pope-francis-prays-for-migrants-and-refugees/

Why is he attacking Trump?
Why is he washing arab feet, when Jesus was washing feet of his disciples?
What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The pope is a SPIC.

That answers all 3 of your questions.

Because he's a Christian and the Christian God wants us to love everybody. This is old, old news, Christians have had these beliefs from the start.

pope is personification of europe.

senile, old and with no kids.

We need a pope that will call for a crusade

>lets build bridges, not walls, we need to cooperate
>LOL HE'S ATTACKING TRUMP WHAT A KEK
kys
also he's a jesuit

>Why is he attacking Trump?
The pope should try that on Duterte.

Because Trump will murder pedophiles
>Why is he washing arab feet, when Jesus was washing feet of his disciples?
He is surrendering to Islam.
>What's his endgame?
Fall of Europe and USA through civil unrest due to violent immigrants allowing for new Marxism resulting in the Neofeudal state where Jews rule over retarded mongrel goy.

...and jesuits want to slaughter all non-Catholics?

so he is personally invested to get more spics in through mexico?

(((they))) are scared
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

>Peter Alexander Chernoff who confessed to the Police he had kidnapped 10 year old Kevin Collins, and supplied him to a cult within the Bohemian Grove to be sacrificed; made the below comments.

>“At the Bohemian Grove I was involved in a private ritual that was: Catholic, Nazi, and Satanic in nature. It was a service, a working if you will, with NINE relative unknowns at the time. A most unique killing ritual table with NINE retractable thin knives. Kevin Collins who was snatched off the streets of San Francisco was sacrificed as he lay on the table. As Kevin lay on the table the NINE blades were brought up through him. After this each participant buoyed by the others rose to prominence; leaders of the minions, princes unto mammon, I call it: NINE Knights, NINE arms, NINE blades. The participants: Willy brown, Arlin spector, Barney frank, Roger Mahoney (LA cardinal), Ratzinger; who at this time was the Pope, Robert Bird, George Bush Senior, Warren Buffert and the Master of Ceremonies was Michael Aquino.”

Because he's a fucking Jesuit

Fake news of alternative media will tell you, fake news of MSM won't.

oh shit, gib link on this connection.

I can't imagine how pissed Jesus Christ would be if he found out the pope is ignoring a cult murdering people and training children to kill in the name of God.

Beatings in a synagogue would be a blessing in comparison I'm sure.

kek shall smite this heretic for his faggotry.

i knew it!!! Benedictus was based

Pope BTFO

If only he was more like TYP

False Pope. His opinion means nothing.

The pope is a spic. All spics are Catholics. Spics want to enter the USA illegally.

>Muh Cucktianity
>Muh no true scotsman
>Muh red pilled Kiketianity
>Muh shield against Islam
>Muh unifying desert religion
>Muh kike on a stick
>Muh my Deus Vult larping is more important than the actual pacifist, proto-communist, apocalyptic, degenerate and nihilistic religion
>Muh let's ignore all the real actions of religion and church and faithfull politicians, and larp about a new crusade which the pope of today would instantly condemn as evil and a sin against the holy spirit

Catholicism is some blue pilled shit.

He dont pin this faggot on us, reminder that he is the son of FIRST GENERATION italian immigrants.

Fucking subhuman guido faggot pieces of shit, bomb italy now!

Hey look, a judenkraut rape baby.

This.

Subhuman guido cucktholic.

The pope was installed in a jewish supremacist coup by blackmailing pedophiles in the clergy, simple as that.

>“A person who thinks only about building walls — wherever they may be — and not building bridges, is not Christian,”

This guy is so full of shit, being a christian means being a disciple of the teachings of Jesus Christ, not a pagan hack, pedo loving piece of shit.

Corpse worshipping cocksuckers..

Matthew 10:34King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Luke 12:49-53King James Version (KJV)

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

>being so cucked and buttflustered you worship pagan "gods" who were forgotten after your ancestors converted to the lord, but edgelord teens wanted to rebel against the system so they took the gods in the DnD players manual and gave them germanic names to worship while making money from nu male shitheads like you

He's basically a Satan->Illuminatti->Mason->Jesuit controlled op puppet.

Latin America against Francis too? Do I speak to some traditionalists here?

Yes he wants his people to thrive and kill whitey

latin america is a liberal cesspool
trad catholics are either slavic or french

there are lots of traditionalists here. latin mass is spreading for years. even the priests are openly against bergolio and the bishops here.

don't let the media delude you, user. we are being treated as non existing by them. we are the silent majority.

>100% italian
>a spic
by this logic all the anchor babies pedros born in the us are as american as you are right?

Liberation theology is going to be the death of the Catholic church

>the gates of hell shall not prevail
>it was promised to us

He's a dumb piece of shit that thought liberalizing catholic church will make them more connected with the people. But he chose the wrong fucking time to do it

A commie says what now?

This.

Then depose and oppose him you dumb Catholics

This is why Anglo-High Church is the only based Western Church

GET IN HERE

is it better than here
if id want to go to the real mass id have to drive over 100 km to maribor for a one that is held monthly maybe

the pope is a real cuck

that is why he became a religious, he cannot have sex, so he looks other males fucking women

>Why is he washing arab feet, when Jesus was washing feet of his disciples?

Because Jesus was a leftie cuck, the true redpill is Judaism.

Nothing in glagolitsa?

that is really sad. i hope the situation there improves, user. and i think this will not take long, seeing how the things are going.

You know somethings wrong when atheist like this pope and suck his dick

Because he is actually advocating for christian values