You must choose one:

You must choose one:

1) Europeans take in third worlders that they stole from.

2) Europe pays back all that it stole and gives back the Americas, Australia and other non-European territoires held by them and all non-Europeans (Including Jews) are removed from Europe.

Vote here:
strawpoll.me/12301565

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12301565
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koh-i-Noor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canadians should be gassed.

Europeans didn't steal anything though. We built civilization for them, we should be thanked

Vote and let yourself be heard brother.

Hans

Get the gas

So option two means were give them a massive debt to us for the costs of enslaving them, and then granting them free shit in our countries, correct?

Votes, not gas!

No, option two is giving them back all the wealth accumulated by subjegation in the last 700 years.

Right. I'm rejecting your founding premise that it was exploitative; the Spice Trade was mutually beneficial and drove a lot of the wealth creation, the Africans benefited because they're incapable of civilization, Muslims were trying to kill us the entire time.

Of couse, I recognize that, as a Leaf, you've been subject to Marxist Demoralization and are incapable of properly process concepts of objective fact (speaking generally). Your feelings are the sole basis for your judgement.

As such any attempt at productive discussion is fruitless. In respect for your crippling disability, I will take my leave.

War it is then

>strawpoll.me/12301565
europeans never stole anything from anyone. Get a fucking real uncucked education.

So, letting in 3rd worlders for you?

"give back all that it stole".
Yeah. Centuries ago. Make the children responsible for their ancestors deeds - you know, that seems really progressive. Like taken straight from 200 a.D... Gotta love the regressive left!

let's see
> 1) Europeans take in third worlders that they stole from
i suppose you actually mean "people from countrys that they stole from in the past" (otherwise there wouldn't be too many thrid worlders to take in, with most of the affected being dead by now).Eh, no thanks. Depending on hwo much of a SJW whoever decides this is, we woudl have to take in EVERYONE of them. The sheer Numbers and the educational expenses on bringing them on-par with the rest of Europe would be impossible to pay; Europe would simply collapse and become a shithole on par with the 3rd world instead. In The end, 3rd worlders would have more 3rworld-space to live in, but thats it >_>
2) (...)
serveral things:
a) how many European countrys actually took something from america? (i mean the ones taking actually occupied land, not unpopulated "no man's land"). (looking at GB, SPain and Portugal here)
2) for those that took something, how much of it went back to europe as opposed to staying in the colonies? (looking at you, Canada).
3) Australia? You shouldn't look ffurther than GB then
4) the other non european territories held by them? sure, i guess you mean those in Africa. Yes, we shall return that; we shall also take our technology back in return.
5) What are non-Europeans? i mean, if some middle eastern arabs have kids in Europe, those kids are somehow European as well. So removing "non Europeans" would at most remove generation-zero-immigrants from europe, which happened to be better integrated than 3rd or 4th generation "immigrants". Not very useful to throw out the ones that are at least trying to (although current "refugees" do not seem to be interested in integration either).

Have to go with 2) for self preservance

Day of the rake when?

A fucking leaf, huh.
I reject your choices and choose pick related

how about
3. We have nothing to do about what our ancestors did

and if we do, then we should jail and make everyone pay for all the bad things their families did, right?

gass leafs btw

you can't steal from sub humans.

I'll go with declare war and genocide all of them with no survivors, I'm tired of the "Spaniards steal our gold and rape our women"

Then should you not give back what your ancestors stole?
If you do not deserve the blame for their faults, why do you deserve the wealth they stole?

You can't have both.

Vote right now.

I choose option 2, as we stole nothing, as we owned your nations at the time.

We literally had every right to pillage India and Africa for whatever we wanted.

We could have genocided entire nations just to provide jewels for our queen (which we pretty much did).

And as we owned them, we were well within our rights to do so. Nothing was stolen, because it belonged to us through right of conquest.

Thanks.

I choose nr 2.

Swedens bill: -5.2 billion U.S. dollars / year in foreign aid money. Third world shitholes have to pay us back and GTFO.

>We literally had every right to pillage India and Africa for whatever we wanted.

Glorified theifs.

MUH all these things are justfied.

I hope every lady in Germany gets fucked by a Muhammad.

So do I. They deserve it. Fucking Aryans.

Also, I have reviewed historical documents sent to and from the front lines during the British conquest of India. Generals were literally begging our officers to stop taking land, because we simply did not have the resources to keep blowing you the fuck out. But you were just so savage and uncivilised that you kept on throwing malnourished, midget bodies into the path of our guns, and so after every conquest we were forced to advance and hold more ground.

Murderers and theives?

Honestly, shut the fuck up. Annoying Canadian prick.

Yes, that's what the Indians are.

>assblasted pajeet thinks he has a right to exist
You were sitting in your own clay for just as long as the Europeans. You could have built an empire. You could have founded cities and manufactured guns and other fine goods. You could have done all of the same shit Europeans did in the same amount of time. But what did you do? You shit in the street, and you didn't build a fucking thing.

How about go fuck yourself? Europeans have paid enough already. Go hit up the Middle East who has been pillaging, raiding, enslaving and raping for millenia long before we left our shores.

Okay, then you pay with niggers and Muslims raping your women and Goldberg charging you crazy interest.

Have fun, Nigel.

what about none of these?

>Europeans didn't steal anything
Citation needed.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

See Tell me, leaf, how could there be war crimes, if there was never a war?

Not an option.
You either fix what you broke through retribution or you let them partake in the ill begotten wealth.

Nice dodge.

Peers, D. M. (3 August 2006), India under Colonial Rule 1700–1885 (1st ed.), Pearson Longman, ISBN 978-0-582-31738-3

Just cuz some good things happened, doesn't mean it was righteous.

Bump

fpbp
Where is this option?

Not an argument. Literally not even part of the discussion. Not even mentioned in any way, shape or form previously in the entire thread.

How is poor Mongoria going to pay back the trillions in booty they plundered (with interest)?

>hue heu hueueh hueueh
Leave

What the fuck did we ever steal?
t. Finn

KYS disgusting leaf.

Day of the Rake when

Give your country back to natives and get the fuck out of America, leaf. We don't want you in Europe though, so just die on the sea please.

Implying only Niggers got colonized.
There are some countries who benefited from colonialism, but that doesn't change the fact that their resources were stolen from them.

How does it make you feel knowing that the majority of people agree colonialism was a crime? I don't care about your matrix level dodges, public opinion isn't on your side.

Approved.

You realize you are ALSO a leaf, right?

>public opinion isn't on your side

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything, in this thread or otherwise. Its not even an argument. You're not arguing anything, you're stating an opinion. What was your argument again? Do you even have one? Have you even been able to put one into words? Where is your proof that anything has been stolen? Where is your evidence that these countries are worse off for colonialism?

Your entire nation exists only because we graced the savage and untamed land with our presence.

The entire concept of your liberal attitudes exists purely because of the evolution of western values spread across the face of the earth by your European forefathers.

On your knees, you fucking non entity.

You didn't do shit. You just stole from people that did not have the means to fight back.

Stfu and go masturbate to your shitty history of theivery and genocide.

You are the true savages of the world.

You must choose one:

1) Muslims take in Christians/Hindus/Buddhists that they stole from.

2) The Islamic World pays back all that it stole and gives back North Africa, Central Asia and the Middle Eastern parts that used to be Christian and all muslims are removed from those parts.

*sips lysol*

fpbp

They built their countries and gave them technology. China is the leader in atm so Afrika cannot criticize Europe at all.

>Europeans didn't steal anything

Yeah and I'm sure England has natural diamond reserves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koh-i-Noor

China has a more resposible approche to Africa. You are comparing European theives to Chinese businessmen.

False equivalence.

>gave them technology

Stfu you stupid retard.
The Europeans never gave the natives anything. They exposed the locals to European technology. They didn't fucking teach them how to build a locamotive or how it works. Jesus christ. The only places that had universities built by the Europeans were in India and a few in South Africa to accommodate EUROPEAN settlers in those regions.

Give me a single source where British settlers taught and educated the science of modern machinery to any conquered persons.

You can't. If you were Indian and tried to get into a British university it would by practically impossible save for impeccable grades.