Sup Forums = broflakes

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/netflix-dear-white-people-show-series-2017-twitter-reaction-a7571606.html
strawpoll.me/12301698
youtube.com/watch?v=xms8iV8ae-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmmm

why not BRAAAPflakes

they're REALLY keen on attempting to flip around this term we've been using to describe them for years

the difference is they whine that not enough characters are black, we're just not keen on our race being the only one you can target in this fashion, as it's regressive, racist behaviour.

desu at this point this is reeking of fake news

Every one of these fakenews websites has been running the exact same story all together. While not a single person here ever discussed this bullshit prior to yesterday.

>using 'keen' twice in one post

brb committing sudoku

Wadap my fellow Broflakes.

Source? Smells like fake news and bullshit.

Do people not understand that it's not just Sup Forums and the alt right who doesn't like this?

It's like the MTV "New Years resolutions for white guys" it is just in bad taste and is inflammatory for no reason.

Just saying "LOL Drumpf-Kin triggered" is greatly underestimating the situation, there are lots of people who simply don't want their kids to see that content, they don't care, the name offends them regardless of politics and they just won't watch it.

The media is clearly retarded

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/netflix-dear-white-people-show-series-2017-twitter-reaction-a7571606.html

The Independent is absolute garbage

pol poll!
strawpoll.me/12301698
strawpoll.me/12301698
strawpoll.me/12301698

pushing the race war,,,,dummies.

I like this, let's use this. Broflake is too mainstream and I need to be unique

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

> bridging divides
> whites apologizing for not being born ugly and dumb

Everyones getting sick and tired of the race baiting bullshit that keeps getting thrown around.

That's because the trailer premiered yesterday.

Whats a broflake

>strawpoll.me/12301698
they aren't going to do anything, soros owns part of netflix now

Apparently us

I want a mulato girlfriend lads.

No and they never will and they will keep losing and losing because it fits their narrative of being oppressed.

>TRUMP WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>we're doing everything in our power to divide ourselves anyway

>invent concept of safe spaces
>get mocked for it
>start mocking other people for it
uh... doesnt that make them hypocrites?

>This is pissing off alt-righters
>This is pissing off broflakes
>This is pissing off conservatives
>This is pissing off racists

Maybe it is just more anti-white propaganda that white people (and I would imagine more than a few minorities) are getting tired of seeing in general?

>I want to fuck a mulato girl lads.
FTFY

That's so unfunny and misguided at the same time. Definiately a work of a neoliberal mind.

That is disgusting, but at least she is whiter than average french.

They've shown their hand. They don't want to fix racism. They want control and submission. Never believe a leftist when they make some faggot moral argument.

>broflake

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean

Hyper-liberals masquerading as independents

The implication that only A FUCKING WHITE MALE could possibly dislike dumb shows based on poor concepts

we should appropriate it, what do say fellow broflake?

Spics are on our side which is pretty based. They still need to go back though

This is basically just a chimp out because king nigger is no longer in office and the gibsmedats are about to be cut off

I recently heard a libral say
>the right is so sensitive, its ironic that they call us the snowflakes

I think they think we call them snowflakes because we think they are fragile and sensitive.

Which ofcource has nothing to do with the term snowflake, it means each one thinks they are special and unique (genderes, sexuality, and so on). Or has the meaning recently changed and is the right also now using the retarded new meaning?

ey bro this is how we do it on brochan

The General Public's Reaction for Netflix's 'Dear White People' is upsetting faggots everywhere

This shit came out almost three years ago who cares?

strike back and call them
>Chimpflakes

>broflakes
It sounds like a name for the dried smegma collected under the foreskin

They've adapted it to a new tv series now apparently.

kek

> upsetting

Good.
More White men on our side.

Thanks niggers and Soros, you stupid fucks!

>right mocks your terminology
>flip it back at them to show they're just like you
>forget that your entire argument rests on moral supremacy

So it sounds to me like antifa are just like Nazis.

why are they celebrating further racial division by provoking the target audience?

Double-chocolate chimp brownies.

> French
Not surprising.
Youre a cuckold and your people are going to go extinct because of people like you.

Inshallah!

These people need to stop making up words.

I want to walk knee deep in the blood of mulattoes.

the more i look around the more i think we might have goofed up when took hitler down

Kek'd

blackface is ok/funny again?

alrighty.

>BROFLAKES
Sounds awesome. Like a central part of a buff breakfast.

>BROFLAKES
>NOW WITH EXTRA TEST

Dear Niggers

That's not how cuckoldry works. But you can have the white french girls if you like them so much.

Who is their target market for this?

Do black people want to watch this shit or is it just for white ethno-masochists?

>broflakes
>the left can't even come up with a unique name to insult people with and has to ape others

kek

californians

the only issue with this new serie is that you cant make a "dear black people" without being censored

How racist and sexist of them to think that only white men got offended by this.

>broflakes
>sjw's think that the socially rejected nerds who make up the bulk of the new Internet right are insulted when you call them Chads.

My faggot brother asked me why I was posting memes from the 'manosphere' on facebook a few months ago. Where do they come up with these terms, and why do they think they're offensive?

They sent really frustrated that we can unite and agree in things.

Exactly. Saying white people dress up in blackface is a gross generalization. It's just as bad as white person playing off a black stereotype as a wide truth.

>ayo hol up shut the fuck up cumskin

>broflakes
>they're using our memes against us

Seem*

>french
>niggerlover

typical

>American
>self-hating

typical

It's advertising. They're trying to make controversy happen while nobody cares. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

This is an interesting point. Does Sup Forums realise that it's not just "libtard sjws" who hate Trump? Somehow everyone we disagree with becomes a strange caricature of a human, when the truth is that outrage is partially angry mob, and partially average people who just don't want to be manipulated. How do we stop grouping each other so aggressively, though?

Im a California native and i hate the politics here because people are way too fucking stupid. San Francisco just approved a bill to impose 1 cent tax increase for each ounce of soda all in hope to discourage people to drink less soda. Its stupid because all that is going to happen is people will spend more money on soda, midn you that these are the same people who are pushing the fat acceptance thing.

Apart from politics, we do have some awesome shit over here.

Frankly the idea that only whites can be racist is very racist towards black people.

I think blacks should be able to be racist too.

yep

they're just that stupid

very epic post my abbo friend ;)

These retards are so lacking in self-awareness that it's shocking. They spend all their time complaining about imagined racism, and when they actually make a racist show that specifically target one race, they're surprised when people don't like it?
Why do you allow these people to live?

What the fuck is a broflake

The goal of this show is to take advantage of stupid white people and make them angry at black people who not only don't support this shit, but who'd slap those fags in the face for making it.

I thought the french were into akbars and not necessarily niggers.

yeah pretty typical

>Australian
>shitposting

typical

Stay mad about those refugees. We ain't takin em.

You are knowingly downgrading your genes, I'd call that cuckoldry

>piss into an ocean of piss
Every meme they use against us just makes us stronger.
youtube.com/watch?v=xms8iV8ae-c

BROFLAKES... perfection

No it isn't you apologetic mongoloid probably half breed spawn.

Fuck off.

It's pissing off White people politically to the right of Mao.

That's how you know it was a white dudes idea.

Watching them desperately trying to appropriate alt-Right terminology is quite gratifying desu. We've won lads.

I'm not white and I'm fucking beyond tired of it.

literally the same thing happened with the Ghostbusters: Answer the Call (2016) by Sony Pictures film last year. The only advertising it got was a few commercials and all the news outlets just running about how much white males were hating the movie exclusively because it had female leads. Funny thing is, Sony has a huge track record of not knowing how to market movies and falling flat on their face, but netflix usually knows how to run an ad campaign, which makes me think that they don't know what they're doing right now.

How said anything about having kids ?

>No white guy

So they call it comedy when black people are bashing whites but as soon as we do the same everyone freaks out.

>why do they think they're offensive?
When you are a leftist bullprepper, being referred to as manly is a grave insult because it's the current year. They wrongly assume this term carries the same weight when used against someone on the right.

>A fucking leaf

Winston's younger years didn't look so fun.

I love how they're trying to twist the 'special snowflake' thing around on us while simultaneously demonstrating that they never even understood the original meaning

fuck you, how dare you assume my pronoun? I identify as an A-10 Warthog and YOU can pronounce that as BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT.

faggot.

the butthurt over Rolfe saying he just won't watch it was great.

No u guys habe legit become whiny fucking bitches like sjw..

look at the dislikes on their trailer video, that is way too many people to just be "alt-right". The movie was disliked by most for doing the exact same thing as this show will likely do, based on what they have shown.

No one wants to be lectured by leftist educated upper class black people on their critical theory terms or their slave morality. No one finds it intellectually stimulating nor do they find it entertaining.

I'm amazed how much snowflakes triggered them

>stop not liking the things I like

lefties are children

Kek underrated