What the fuck is this degeneracy. Let's try and get this the most disliked video on YouTube...

What the fuck is this degeneracy. Let's try and get this the most disliked video on YouTube. It's the Infinite Warfare trailer of 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12301698
imdb.com/title/tt2235108/?ref_=nv_sr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=OATfJ1SwnvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is so easily triggered jesus fucking christ

stop crying about this already

Swedistan

Of course the eternal Swede would recommend we do nothing about it.

Don't give it attention. They like attention.

In the end she realises SHES the racist overbearing cunt towards white people

Why is Sup Forums against this?

>token stoner white guy

knew it

I guess most people including Sup Forums and myself only read the title and (sometimes not even that) and that's it

strawpoll.me/12301698

Is this the narrative being pushed now? It seems you guys were activated yesterday and have been pushing the "IT'S A SATIRE" message ever since.

>either way we win
What is wrong again?

Even if the book actually had this, a show telling black people they are racist would be literally hitler,

The show is literally:

>"At a predominantly white Ivy League college, a diverse group of students navigate various forms of racial and other types of discrimination."

No good can come from this.

Yeah Ive seen Sup Forums jump all over treads making comments just from what the op says then I read the linked article and it's completely different.
Happens a lot

It didn't work when MTV did it. It sure as hell won't work when Netflix does it

The premise is unrealistic to begin with, niggers in an ivy league school

Especially since Ivy league colleges look like a fucking jungle canopy now.

feminists and sjw´s pretend to give a shit about fgm, slavery, opression but never gather to actually achieve something of real importance,
but if its a womens march against the big bad orange guy they gather in the thousands, if asked why they´re there they blubber a lot of buzzwords while the people in the background make selfies

Sup Forums cares about traditional values, the future of the west etc etc
totally spergs out about a shitty series with a trailer deliberatly made to trigger a reaction in idiots from the right and left spectrum, spouting "muh white genocide" "what if it was dear black people baka lol xD"

i fucking HATE nu-Sup Forums
i feel like a lot of sjw-types, and by that i mean authoritarian moral busybodys noticed that the left is losing and decided to jump ship.

Stop spamming this shit you fucking idiot.

I never said anything about satire

The show is about how racism against whites is a thing. You know? Like what we say on here all the time?

>I LITERALLY CANNOT on her shirt
When the meme so supreme

Nah, thanks to Affirmative Action any nigger can get into any Ivy League school regardless of grades or income.

Doesn't matter how you interpret it, all the press and reaction I've ever seen towards DWP has made it out as an anti-white film, that's the prime narrative being pushed and regardless of what it actually is, the majority see it as anti-white and therefor it must be purged.

Its as if some comedic genuis used a proxy to be funny but if hes not........

There are aren't even any black people in the trailer. Only mixed raced or light-skin blacks. No, black-black people.

what does this even mean?

Is jew0nhead defending this?

Unless it's categorized as fantasy.

KEK

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

He's right though. You guys are the actual special snowflakes. It's sad to watch. You parents must feel some serious shame knowing they failed so miserably to raise a real man.

they're like 30% nigger now

>deciding not to buy a product over asking for government influence is snowflake behavior
>the number of dislikes is entirely /pol and their accounts

People are sick of the race baiting shit. The election should have been a wakeup call. The Saxon is awakened.

Their stock is already down half a percent an hour after open.

>UNUk
>Eunuch

its sci fi right black people who dont talk like dumb niggers.

OUT OUT OUT

inb4
>y-you're the snowflake for not giving money to a company!

No one is racebaiting except for you kiddo.

More importantly, if you feel 'oppressed' as a white kid, you're just a pathetic, effeminate faggot. I've coasted through life and now make 6+ figures at the age of 27. Grow a pair you effeminate little bitch.

I assure you no one cares that you are cancelling your parents netflix account, kek

Yet you're on this site with us.

If she gets bleached by the end by some dude i will forgive all

How do you make so much money while being completely oblivious to the most obvious of political trends.

Such as non-white immigration being used to being used as a tool to forcibly change the cultural character and social fabric of not only our country, but all Western countries.

Your either an apathetic, selfish person or a liar and an idiot.

I like to shitpost while I work, one of the perks of not having a bitch job is excessive downtime which i occasionally like to spend laughing at morons like you.

Because your conspiracy-tier ideas are laughable. I'd flip it around on you; the reason you're an unemployable loser correlates directly with you being an impressionable faggot who absorbs the dumbest ideas spouted by shitposters on Sup Forums (though i am aware of the irony here).

/pol triggered again

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Infinite Warfare trailer?

Reeeeeeeeeeeee. You cucks can stop any time now. Nobody cares.
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )
Nobody cares.

Is that the extent of your shtick, smugly insult other posters? Gee whiz, look at you, the ascended master, he ain't got time for no discussion, just gonna shitpost because heaven forbid adding anything to the discussion other than your same-shit different-day drivel. Lurk forever bro, you don't even begin to understand what you're doing here. You're the saddest of the bunch.

>boycotting has never worked
>implying you can close an account you don't even own

I'll be making 6+figures before I'm 27.
Nice try faggot.

Why are you politically apathetic ?

>A show called Dear White People
>Not racebait, the show

Pick one and only one you cuck

We can spot you people without even opening the threads.

If thought the trailer was pretty clear in satirizing liberals.

You're a fucking idiot.

>INFEST social media, Universities, and mentally fragile (sjws) goyim with "Fuck white people"
>The minorities & liberals will latch onto this movement and spread it like wildfire
>As campuses and public areas are covered in (((propaganda))) surrounding the idea of a white genocide...
>The white conservatives will get angrier.
>Unleash the "white genocide" plague directly into the goyim worldwide through rioting & the media
>The conservative whites will become agitated...
>An old evil that lays dormant in the hearts of all whites begins to manifest...
>"why take this shit from.... NIGGERS!"
>Conservative whites go on the defence
>Spewing statistics at blacks on social media
>Soon spreads to the public
>"Why does 12% the population commit over 50% the murders, niggaz?"
>Clashes in the streets, hate crime on the rise
>Just as it gets to peak levels of violence... (((they))) enter
>"Why does your president sit by allowing this to happen, goyim?"
>Sponge-brained liberals soak it in
>The hate becomes directed at Trump's apparent lack of leadership
>...Trump caused this...
>(((Media))) pushes this idea
>It will be too easy to blame Trump for the rise of racism.
>"Trump must go, goyim..."
>"for the good of israel."

>Sup Forums is so easily triggered jesus fucking christ
>
>stop crying about this already

they cry and riot since the day trump got elected but when we dislike a youtube video you come with such a bullshit comment ?

>if you dont smile about being called a racist literal Hitler and accept it you are a special snowflake!

Nah niggers are now among the most intelligent amerilards tells you a lot about how stupid the average burger is

>"This looks dumb"
>"OMG Why are you so triggered? Disagreeing with me means you're upset xD"
Anti-alt-righters are predictably more retarded than actual alt-righters.

its almost like it was shilled on Sup Forums long enough to drum up controversy. but billionaire kikes would never do rhat right guys?

>imdb.com/title/tt2235108/?ref_=nv_sr_1
>youtube.com/watch?v=OATfJ1SwnvQ
Uhh guys, it seems like they already made a movie and are now releasing the serie version.
The movie failed miserably, who the fuck greenlights this?