Obesity

Why is do the left push beauty at all sizes?

Because if you're fat it's easier to tell others to conform to your worldview than actually put the effort in to lose weight.

I deadlift 440lbs and I wouldn't be able to push that mass of blubber one inch.

its tet another label ribbon to smack on you sleeve to use to get some of this free shit the government is handing out.

.t mtftmtftm transfat transmuslim urdu cherokee professor at harvard

>(((left)))

>Why is do the left

Satanism advocates Gluttony, witch is one of the seven deadly sins.

>"When we are omnipotent [...] there will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness."

>-- 1984, by George Orwell

cool pic

But I like fat women, I have a fat fetish.

Yep.

Goddamn can you imagine the smell in that room? I wonder who left a longer shit stain on that white floor

Fat sjw leftist cunts are the reason why l started lifting

Honestly letting yourself BE fat is worse than letting your wife fuck niggers

Left hates humanity, what else is new?

What's a few million diabetes amputees and chronic pain cases more in their lunatic circus.

Many if not most questions starting with 'why does the left' can be answered 'to crash the white birth rate'

Because they want to genocide us and this contributes.

It would suck you in.

*which

I hate fatty with a passion. especially white lefty, they advocate about women rights, and how we should save the planet. All the while stuffing thier faces with cheep processed beef and driving cars unnecessaril, when they could have walked. simply impossible to respect.
>i was 195lbs a month ago
>now 172lbs
those who complain about their weight being impossible to lose, are just not capable of trying

Disgusting
Its like ((they)) want us to get so mad and start some shit

>implying I want my wife to lose weight.

>straps
>babyweight

what did he mean by this?

It's the meme of equality. If there are any differences between people, you will either deny they exist, if you can do it plausibly; or you will deny their importance. Everything becomes the same, everything is equal. Nothing is to be judged nor prioritized over anything. That is the leftist dream.

>Straps for 4pl8
LMAO

>straps on that weight

lmao

>not wearing straps for a 10 rep set
>not using straps on heavier pulls as an oly lifter to save your hands for snatches and cleans
It's almost like you don't know what you're talking about.

That hardly looks like a women tho
But hey, whatever rocks ur boat as long as shes not a fat disgusting blob

Autism comes in many forms friend.

Did you photo shop the knife from her breast? Why ruin a good painting?

See
And show me what you lift. Let me guess, you don't, you just talk shit on the internet?

If you want to brag about just barely leaving the beginning levels of lifting, they be ready for people to take the piss.

If it's his wife then it's actually impressive.

If it's himself, it's still a good warmup weight, or maybe he's recovering from injury or doing multiple reps.

Especially if you're doing multiple reps, you fry your CNS not using straps, the hands have about half of our tactile sensors and pulling heavy strains the shit out of your brain, you only have so much acetylcholine to go around.

>Might be broscience, but if you ever left the gym with your hands trembling and then felt wayyy more tired than usual (without the accompanying muscle tiredness) then you probably know what I'm talking about

The Left pushes anything that will get votes:

- Fat Acceptance, gets all fatty votes
- Get People on Welfare, parasite voter forever
- Claim all Whites are racist, get all nig and mex votes forever

That's how it works

I find it funny how whales post for pictures as if they can somehow look human.

Leftism is the politics of envy.

(((Their))) aim is to disrupt and degrade Western civilisation. One way to do this is to destroy the concept of objectivity, wether it be scientific or artistic. It's why they push (((modern art))) so hard. Once you destroy the concept of objective beauty, then you're one step closer to achieving an (((equal))) society.

I do 460, puss cake

Thank you for correcting my record.

To make themselves feel better re: why no one wants to fuck them. See also: every other SJW

The only men who will genuinely push for that, are guys with fat fetishes whom also lack guilt for being turned on by a life threatening disorder.

Damn autism strikes again, senpai

I wasn't bragging, but I'll brag now.
I'm stronger than the majority of people lifting for twice the time I have and also stronger than some roiders.

The point of feminism is so that women can live a life free of any responsibility or blame.

Well it's pretty obvious that it's to pander to voters. Democrats are willing to break the social taboo surrounding your lack of discipline in a variety of genres, so long as you vote for them.

Basically, democrats are not willing to play bad cop, even if it is hurting people.

>women think they have they have a hard time looking attractive just because they can't be landwhales
Please, do you know how hard it is for a guy to achieve a good body? It's not enough to just eat less, you also have to lift regularly and carefully measure your protein intake to grow muscle mass, and even then you're SOL if you have an ugly face or are a manlet.

Your ego is weaker than your muscles
lol

And big supirse, your still a giant autist arguing with trolls on the Internet. Come on you buck tooth lime I thought you were better than that.

It's a still from 10 rep set I did 1 week after finishing a basic linear stength program a while ago.
I use straps on everything that isn't an olympic lift or a close variation like hang or box versions. All pulls (snatch, clean, and deadlifts) are done in straps to keep my hands fresh for the main lifts.

>they don't enjoy shitposting and arguing with trolls on the Internet for a bit of relaxation

Lack of personal responsibility.

They would have to be the weakest roiders of all time. 4pl8 isn't bad brah but it's nothing to brag about.

That was 180 for 10 reps. One rep max is probably around 245kg for the deadlift right now with straps and weightlifting shoes. Not even close to lifting for 2 years yet.