Who /northeast snowstorm/ here?

Who /northeast snowstorm/ here?

In NY desu and comfy

20 stories up and I can't see a thing

Comfy NJ user reporting in

Hi

All of you post pics please. I want to see the comfiness.

>tfw born as a britbong
Boring piece of shit country with zero interesting scenery or comfy climates.

How is it living in New Jersey? I hear it's mostly a forest state. Have you spent your childhood there? What was it like? Did you spend your youth exploring the Pine Barrens and having adventures?

NJ here, snow makes even this Fallout wannabe of a state look beautiful.

Comfy, under 10" of snow, awaiting a habbening

60 and sunny in beautiful South Carolina

Maine reporting in.

NJ is pretty comfy desu. This is what it looks like outside my window

How's the scenery? Lots of woodland I assume? Did you have any comfy experiences exploring the Barrens for Jersey Devil as a kid?

Who here supposed to be /work from home/ today?

>in a snuggie, drinking cocoa, watching Fox, managing my portfolio

NEPA here. We've not felt comfiness on this level is ages.

Asshole cops in NJ. Can be comfy if you have a good bank account but still way to close to ghettoland.

Connecticut has cucky gun laws but it's pretty comfy desu.

Long Island reporting in. Going outside to shovel soon and then I'm going to get some chores done.

What did he mean by this?

t. Lake District

You've totally earned it bro. Stay comfy.

I don't live near the Pine Barrens-- I'm north-central NJ, not southern-- but I spent a lot of time exploring in the woods around my town as a kid. It's definitely not as paved over or pollution-filled as it's depicted on tv shows and shit like that.

Gun laws are pretty cucked here, though, since it's a blue state and lots of dindus in Newark and Jersey City inflating murder rates. You have to get a permit to buy long guns, and each handgun you own requires its own permit too.

Sup. WFH master race here

>tfw $ARRY is up 9% after PM earnings call

Comfy day

CT reporting comfy cozy

Delaware here. Not enough snow to stick on the roads. Very comfy.

Here lived in Jersey my whole life.

>tfw burgers are off the menu

Made me kek

>tfw work in finance and can't trade individual company stock outside the S&P 100 due to shitty federal compliance regulations

Those gains, user. I want them.

Snowstorm are the comfiest kind of storms

Absolute bullshit

Grilling during a snow storm is the best

Pittsburgh, here

Hardly got a snowstorm but have all the qualities of the end times due to our shitty roadnet

Heaven forbid they plow the fucking roads before I have to leave for my wagecuck job

>tfw Virginia

It barely missed us. Now it's just raining and windy enough to break tree branches. Fuck Virginia. It was 70 degrees yesterday, I wore a t-shirt and shorts. It's currently 38.

you should buy a grill cover man

>No way to drive to mcdonalds in this weather

Jew Yorker here, I went to BK to eat a triple whopper, and there was too much snow, sad!

CT reporting. 2 feet of snow between now and Monday, 18'' expected today. Just went out for a measurement.

6'' in 4 hours. BIG thunder clap and lightning a few minutes ago.

Fucking love blizzards.

work literally canceled today

feels good, shovel time

MORE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING HOLY SHIT

MA reporting

Bruh...Get a grill cover or put that shit in the garage for the winter before I come seize your means of burger production. We must secure the existence of our grills and a future for cooking burgers.

>tfw in SC
It's supposed to be in the 70's for the rest of the goddamn week! Sure wish it would snow down here more often.

85 degrees here in South FL. Get me out of this latin American swamp hellhole reeeee

First 33 years of my life, can't have enough snow days; now I'm self employed and losing my mind in MA. How can I help make America great again from my couch?

Maine here it's getting crazy!

>be NJ
>media hyping the shit out of this
>a foot of snow
>get hyped

>up at 4 AM
>nothing but fucking rain
>6 AM
>snow comes down for about two hours
>only got 2 inches and a shitload of ice

I'm going to brutally rape winterchan because of this.

i heard that, it surprised me.

Middletown, CT guy here

Ohio desu

Petty comfy

Fugggg imma go skiing

In western mass. Work got out early. Me and the co workers took off to the bar. Drinking up a storm.

Ohio checking in, comfy achieved

Get your portfolio in order. Spend more time with your money.

same

I love you Winter-chan

Danbury Reporting in,

I think I'll break out my snow baoard

board*

NHfag, comfy and ready.

Kill Connecticut.

Comfy in RI

Enfield reporting in. Comfy. Bout to go skiing.

Almost a foot in Ulster county NY

NEwark NJ checking in!

This may sound financially retarded, but I beat anything a simpleton such as myself could do with financial instruments, by just reinvesting into my own business.

Hey fellow NJ anons! Where in NJ you at?

I run a small farm, my animals are unhappy, it was 50○ F and sunny yesterday

Geese

NY here.
Comfy as fuck.
What movie should I watch today?

Western PA reporting, maximum /comfy/

Guineas

MA here. Will post pics soon.

Capital District NY checking in.
very cozy

Don't fucking rub it in North Jersey

moar

MA here
pretty comfy
everyone is working from home today, we might just call it off entirely if we don't get any calls before 12

Not exactly retarded, especially if you run a good business. What do you do?

However, you're shooting yourself in the foot if you're not putting money into a 401k or IRA. Tax free gains bro. You don't even have to buy individual stocks, just pick a vanguard target date fund based on when you wanna retire.

T. work in finance.

Camden County. I'm fuckin pissed the storm decided just to give us a half-assed snowfall. Now my college is closed and wasting another day at home.

Watch that new Arrival flick. Aesthetic as fuck psychological thriller. Aliens, but not a retarded Michael Bay tier overproduced action flick. Really good.

Chicken

You east coasters are Fucking pathetic.
Your "blizzards" are the equivalent of what we get every week during the winter here in the mountains.
>Our winters last from October to May

>Live in Texas
>Will never experience comfy snow

Well, Atleast our Spring is pretty nice

Nigger

>managing my portfolio

that reminds me i gotta do my taxes

I live in the roped-off white area north of downtown

I'd fucking kill to live in a forever-winter city, but I don't have the money to do so yet.

sounds comfy, I think it's 80 degrees here.

CT Sup Forumslack here. Currently at work, from my vantage point the current status outside my office is complete white out. It's almost lunch time and I'm going to have to brave the journey to a local eatery which may or may not be closed. Will report back after I asses the situation from outside.

Underrated

Trust me, when you live there long enough you would want to move to warmer climates given that you would have to stockpile rocksalt like mad due to a day before an announced snowstorm, the rocksalt sells out damned quick.

You been to treehouse over in monson MA? i was there yesterday, they've got some amazing brews.

518 senpai

get wood start a fire. and some choclate n marshmallows. and will make smores, yeah thats what i'm talking bout.

I'll take your word for it but I din't think it would be a problem for me.

Where my Massholes at?

Another Connecticuck. Where you at?

Hell yeah man, like 15 min from my house. Their Julius is so good in the summertime

>tfw in college
>tfw classes cancelled

Update: Complete blizzard conditions outside. Took a few steps outside and said fuck this. Send snacks I will be stuck here for a while.

>classes are so tightly scheduled that snow days don't really apply
>missing fucking classes because there is still a winter warning in our area
>the storm has been long gone and there's only two inches of snow

I fucking hate it. Now the sun is out and its uncomfy.

Mystic

Damn you must be getting hammered. Connecticut is completely shut down.

Bruh we've been getting decent snowfall all year, this dusting aint shit.

Visibility down to 1/8 mi. Live in a sort of cul-de-sac of apartment buildings and I can barely even make out the apartment complex that's across the parking lot.

Not all that windy so I guess we won't meet blizzard criteria. As long as we get 1.5 feet I'll be a happy camper.

Get ready CT/MA bros, because another beast is coming on the 16th/17th

That storm better fucking get back to shore and hit NJ harder. They wanted to half ass it, they better finish it.