BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKING NEWS!
Trumps Bodyguard busted having fake arms and legs at inauguration!
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=DV-hSWik7CQ

>TRUMP IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY TO BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE AS TO TRUST HIS LIFE TO A PERSON WITH NO LIMBS. CLEARLY THIS SPELLS DARK TIMES FOR AMERICA WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING UP APPEARS FOR THE US PRESIDENT.
>"Trump is threatening the safety of the US people by being this irresponsible" - Robert Goldsteinberg
news.com.au/technology/innovation/design/astonishing-footage-sparks-claims-donald-trumps-inauguration-bodyguard-had-fake-arms/news-story/f7d27b11f0477067beefcace90773441

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9zycSqINXe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Days without being an international embarrassment by using invalids as bodyguards: 0
Drump BTFO!

got it. thanks

Old news. This same topic was up during his parade. Keep up.

Thats awful ableist of you. I for one am glad to see that Trump is helping our disabled veterans offering employment oppurtunities for the differently-abled

>news.com.au
>news
>.au
Is there a single context where aussies don't shitpost?

He's hiding a rocket launcher

don't look fake to me, what possible advantage would this be to a body guard? I don't understand why anyone thinks this guys hands are fake, this happens when your focused and nervous, that the fuck does this guy think that they are holding fake plastic arms with guns underneath thats fuckingr retarded

It's common type of yt shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9zycSqINXe4

>fake arms in the front
>both hands in SHTF mode at all times
sounds smart to me T B H

Drumpf made a fool again around the world making America look like a joke because hes a fascist.

You realize that is so he can have a hand on a much bigger gun without it looking like he does, right? I'd bet the guy could single handedly take down everyone in this thread.

They have fake arms cause their real one is on the ar they are carrying

that guy is expected to forfeit his life if something goes wrong. He's literally in a life or death situation at that moment, his body language shows how on edge he is.

shit, so alex jones was right about the tansdimensional aliens?

this. his fake arms are distracting would be attackers all the while he's at the ready.

pretty brilliant move tbqh famalam. trump is truly playing 587-D chess

Guy surely has no arms under the coat with his hands on the gun all the time with the fake hands outside just bein a distraction making people think he isnt ready to shoot any time while also keeping you hands inside the cost warm since you cant run around as SS with you hands in the pocket

so do they have....hand guns?

the idea of our president being protected by people with tearaway jackets and really obvious fake arms is kind of cool

witness me senpai!

Moonman needs a day job

What does KeK mean by this?

I think he's carrying a machine gun underneath. Probably a former Blackwater creeper.

Kek has blessed you, cunt

You must now buy waterfilter

A E S T H E T I C

P R O S T H E T I C

fake arm inauguration. that is funny. I was hoping to see a few tanks, but whatever.

>.com.au

Ok

Hey liberal faggots. Are you mocking a disabled? That is fucking real progressive of you.

Hey faggot. You know that guy is carrying an mp5 under those prosthetics, right?

Look, I love Trump (voted for the guy), but it definitely looks like they have fake arms.

The amount of death threats he faced were enormous, to the point the USSS has said off the record they didn't want him to get out of the car. With that in mind, this is the perfect way to keep attention away from any potential adversary that the guard may be pretty heavily armed (no pun intended), and you can't pick out who is carrying heavier weapons.

I'd say its perfectly reasonable to say a good portion of the people around him were holding submachine guns underneath their coats, and their shirts could easily be ripped through to engage targets in moments.

It's very clever on their part, my only regret is this is getting as much attention as it is, so people know what some of the agents are doing.

well he made it through inaguration day, we got him back to the white house, now what?

uhhhh im an anti-fascist and hero of the people but the disabled should not be used as bodyguards. we need laws against this.

If you watch the the video of when Trump gets back into the limo he actually moved his fingers and I think he closed his hand, he just had it really still.