Media is lurking on Sup Forums

Reports about people getting offended from (ACTUAL RACISM) and leaving Netflix

Ignores the fact that Sup Forums disproved Newtown 10x over. Sandy hook was a FEMA drill. Shills got BTFO'd

Where's that story?

"Media" are clearly just butt hurt brain dead washed up students who had one good essay in 2011 and have been riding that wave since.

If you're reading this buzzfed or gizmodo I sincerely hope you gain perspective. You're a clown. We don't take your words seriously

The ppl who still engage you are actually autistic.

Demonstrate you UNDERSTAND this as the responsibility and priveledge it is. If not

Kys
>kys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sandy hook wasnt a fema drill

We should discuss this stuff at our our quarterly meeting in March. Not here on Sup Forums where the media can see and report it. I'll be in touch with the frog council and we'll be in contact via more secure channels.

It actually definitely was

1/2

Is this real?

2/2

Yes. That picture is real SANDY HOOK WAS A HOAX

>that's why the kids were front and center in th media

So they could be like "HEY LOOK! IT WAS REAL WE HAD THE KIDS AND EVERYTHING"

Who would be dumb enough to question that. Real talk

Who is dumb enough to believe that?
> soccer moms

right. i am really looking forward to the next meeting anyway. so much to be done. i hope they choose a bigger meeting room this time and change the place where the tendies were ordered last time. they were too dry.

WHAT THE FUCK

You're joking but this is literally the Bilderberg meeting irl

You know journalism is officially dead, when professional reporters grab their content from fucking 4Chinz ..

I think it's pretty strange that any media outlet gives us attention at all. Why? All they end up doing is make us popular

They were gunna run this story until I warned it would massively redpill everyone
Hahahahaha

Journos are ditzes

They're lurking here like we're watching TYT, they love to hate just like us. Let's hold hands and sing a Nazi march song.

It's now a crap degree.

Justice
is
served.

Media lurks on here because they're still butthurt about getting BTFO by a taiwanese origami forum

youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE

not joking, the tendies were terrible. and at the bildeberg meeting they eat babies, not tendies. how dare you to make such a comparison.

MSM will always cherry pick content that supports the false narrative. The Netflix thing is just media hype to get Liberals to watch their shitty new show because "Nazis just hate this!". Sup Forums gets shilled by the Jew.

We have booked the Aneheim Convention Center this year for 2 days. Discount Disneyland passes will be offered.
>SEE YOU THERE!