Abortion is evil and hypocritial

You can't find an actual pro-abortion argument that makes any sense and isn't hypocritical to the way we value life

Saying 'but it kills niggers' is not argument

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph10zpb02H0
youtube.com/watch?v=53tzMV9OmvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My body my rules creep.

>my body my rules
>your body my financial responsibility
>your body his/her body inside yours

Far more evil to bring life into the world without the means to care for it, you are deliberately making one suffer because of your own negligence.

Not only the child, but society as a whole will suffer more as a result.

>we value life
but I don't
It's okay to murder children

This as well, is true. But I feel more sorry for the kid to be born to only suffer. Society does suffer, but it is the child who suffers more as they have to endure unnecessary trials.

Bodily integrity.

I cannot be held legally accountable for refusing to donate one of my organs, my blood or tissue, even if it causes someone else to die.
By extension this can apply to pregnant women, who can thus refuse to keep the baby.

>but it kills niggers

Failing to act =/= Active murder

Actually murder is more evil

how much have to donated to starving african babies

I'm against abortion but I can understand why most amerilards on this board are pro-choice,since it's the minorities who abort the most in burgerland

>murdering an innocent child is evil

>organs are the same as unborn fetus

see:
>You can't find an actual pro-abortion argument that makes any sense and isn't hypocritical to the way we value life

>Abortion is gives men power over women, therefore it's bad.
Is the actual argument behind all the lies.
The thing is, those women do not care one shit about the lives of the unborn, and are willing to kill them for their own selfish goals. They are playing a political power game on the lives of innocents.

There's nothing wrong with a little bit of evil every now and then

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph10zpb02H0
youtube.com/watch?v=53tzMV9OmvY

kikes are not welcome here

the state has no right to impinge upon the business practices of private clinics

crueler to terminate a fetus than to bring it into a world knowing it will suffer?

>and isn't hypocritical to the way we value life
You wanna know what is hypocritical? Letting a woman who is not fit to be a mother become a single mother and raise a kid who statistically speaking is more likely to become a strain on society, to become a criminal, than a net gain, to become a productive member of society. Now obviously even if you're raised by two parents who love each other and do their best to be the best parents they can be you're not guaranteed that their child or children will turn out well. But when it comes to single mothers the likelihood of a negative outcome is much higher. So how is it not, as you say le epic big brain pepe meme retard, hypocritical to the way "we" value life to let a life be created with sub-par possibilities for a decent human life? Also it's funny you say abortion is evil when in reality it's the exact opposite: deciding to not bring into the world an unwanted child is a good action to take. Take your fucking meme opinion and shove it up your asshole with the rest of your shit, or your religious fairy-tale book if that's where you mainly get your shit from.

So a means of abortion that does not require active murder would be ok?

>organs are the same as unborn fetus
The point is that one individual has no right to another individual's body.
Ergo the fetus has no inherent right to use its mother's body to live, just as no individual has the right to use mine to survive.

From a practical perspective you really can't force someone to raise a child. Orphanages aren't exactly good business so unless you want uncle Government to spend money on taking care of unwanted children you're stuck with abortions.

Sure you can says "just don't have sex" but if people actually listened to good advice we wouldn't have half the problems in the wold that we do. Unwanted pregnancies will continue to happen.

>isn't hypocritical to the way we value life
The eugenics argument has some valid points, but liberals refuse to go there usually.

If you force a woman to have rape babies, you are giving rapist the right to reproduce with whatever woman they want, as long as they have the power to force themselves upon said woman.

Rapists don't have any rights, except the right to hang by the neck until their deaths.

>Not considering this before having sex

You could avoid wanting an abortion by doing this instead of playing the baby making game for fun and then saying "Ah well better to kill it before it's sentient rather than have it and not care for it because it was an accident."

>knowing it will suffer
>knowing the future of an entire life

Abortion:
>be in plane crash
>have no parachute and die
or
>have a parachute and chance of surviving

>this fucking retarded moral relativism
>no successful person was ever raised by a single mother
>i'm such a great moralist because every child who was ever aborted was automatically going to suffer for their whole life

>murdering a child because it statistically has a higher chance of being a criminal is a good thing

By this logic why don't we just sterilise all poor and stupid people then?

Your post couldn't be any worse if you tried

the amount of cognitive dissonance people will stretch to to support abortion is sad and sickening. any person with any sort of morals and conscience knows this statement is incredibly stupid and flawed.

by this logic the mother has no right to be trapping the baby inside her. so it should be legal to kill the mother and take the baby out early before she can abort it.

>From a practical perspective you really can't force someone to raise a child.

In such cases adoption and foster homes etc. come into play.

As a society we don't collectively 'put humans down' like we do animals because they are suffering or have no real chance at life. Yet you suggest this is a good idea even though the child has not even had a chance at life. Of all of the endless possibilities, you automatically assume the worst and state death is the best option. Logically this makes no sense.

Why should the child have to pay with it's own life? Two wrongs do not make a right. The fetus did not do anything wrong. The punishment is for the rapist.

>the mother has no right to be trapping the baby inside her.
But she isn't trapping it inside her.
She's not stopping the baby from going anywhere.

Once a human life has started, ending that life is murder and immoral.
Now we can have a discussion on when does life officially begin but there is no denying that late term abortion is murder.

You are right, it is your body. And you chose to use your body to create life. If you then decide to snuff that life out, you are choosing to use your body to unnecessarily kill another. This is immoral. Open and shut case.

No one forced you to create life. It didn't just magically happen. You chose engage in activity that creates life. This is one decision that once you start it you don't have the moral right to back out.

>what are contractions

People will do it whether it's legal or not. Best to somehow get tax revenue from it. I say we privatize the abortion industry, let it stand on it's own two feet. The free market will work it out.

>your body his/her body inside yours
>Landlords shouldn't be able to kick out squatters

It's not your body, it's the baby's body. If I connect two people surgically they're still two people.

Argument or not, as long as shitskins are getting them, I don't care.

People will commit Rape and Murder whether it's legal or not. Best to somehow get tax revenue from it. I say we privatize the Rape and Murder industry, let it stand on it's own two feet. The free market will work it out.

Good idea! If people don't want rape or murder, they won't purchase the services, causing the company to shrink or go bankrupt! And if they find the acts greatly reprehensible, they can choose to boycott the industry entirely!