He's right, isn't he?

He's right, isn't he?

>imitating the white man's language

>Omoi
>Darui
>Karui

are they black?

Why is he using the white man's computer? Poor guy has really internalized a lot of his racism to lower himself like this.

>taking anime this seriously
Why do black people always try to culturally appropriate the whiteys culture?

>nobody trying to mimic ya'll
Well that explains why blacks are so dumb and poor lmao

But Luffy is brazilian and Oda even went in to detail as to what nationality his characters would be.

>Naruto Uzumaki
>Blue eyes
>Blond hair
>Pale skin
That's just not what a fucking jap looks like.

Twitter trolls should really push this "mohammed was black" meme, the sandnigger fury will be glorious to behold

>blond hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to white people
I've yet to see natural blond hair and blue eyes on people of color.

Adult males who take cartoons this seriously should really just kill themselves

>blonde hair blue eyes isn't exclusive to white people

Actually, isn't it?

>no one is trying to copy y'all

...he said in English...

>no one wants to be you

Blacks literally spend money trying to have whiter features, hair especially.

This nigger isn't fooling anyone.

>nigger being salti because asians are honorary aryans with superior IQ while he is still a monkey
HEhehehe

There's a comparison that floats around Sup Forums about how the designers straight up modeled Naruto after white people, with a comparison image right next to that about what he'd look like if they made him Japanese, and there's a stark contrast. Too lazy to find it though.

who gives a crap, anyone that watches anime is waste of breath anyway. Weeaboo cleansing should happen

Spotted the racists

POL BTFO

>Those eyes
>Blue

>Blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to white people.

>blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to white people

but they are?

some Uyghurs have blue eyes but it's not like Naruto even has any asian traits

why the fuck would whole be fully asian either way?

>Blonde hair and blue eyes arent exclusive to white people

This weeb nigger is in complete denial

Most anime characters looks more white than asian,it's a fact

The only people that look asian in manga/anime are the villains and/or losers.

So where are the blue eyes?

best meme

>wearing glasses invented by whites
>using computer invented by whites
>using electricity developed by whites
>using internet invented by whites
>wearing clothes made in a factory owned by whites and made with machines invented by whites

If niggers want to stop appropriating our culture, that's fucking fine with me.

While wearing White clothing, using White ocular deficiency correcting devices, using White products to style his hair, using White cultural norms...

Blondism occurs naturaly within some polynesian tribes.

However Blue Eyes - outside of ocular albinism - do not occur naturaly in anyone but indoeuropeans.

Of course anime characters are designed as white. The majority have white skin, round eyes, and hair/eye colors just not found naturally in Japanese people.
The japs love white characters for whatever reason, and I'm fine with that. I don't know why niggers online have to throw a tantrum insisting even though they look white as shit they aren't designed like that on purpose.

RACISTS BTFO NEVER TO RECOVER

His thumbnail in the pic looks like a white guy in blackface.

this guy has a nice skull shape.

Most anime characters are European if they're not Japanese. This isn't a topic of debate.

Those eyes look pretty green to me

Blonde hair and blues are actually exclusive to white people, some non-white have it because they got raped by whites.

i side with the guy from anime land. he must know.

That discussion is retarded.
Afroman is not wrong.

Animu character have no nose, no chin, and saucer sized eyes, they don't look human. They have green hair.
White people don't look like that.

>When the racists realise the only difference between them and blacks is that they burn easier

Koreans look like anime characters

Not our fault if they want to draw their characters to look caucasian, the whole pale skin issue is seen as a trait of wealth and prestige, akin to nobility in most asian countries. Darker skin is that of a laborer and lower class.

black people love naruto, and are thus unnerved by the thought that he's based on a white person.

DOES EVERYONE FORGET THAT EACH VILLAGE WAS A DIFFERENT RACE?
leaf: white
cloud: niggers
sand: sandniggers
water: gooks
>bee fucking rapped
>zabuza had squinty ass eyes

>Typing in English
Stop appropriating our white culture

>y'all
What the fuck is that shit? If you're going to speak our tongue at least speak it properly you fucking ape.

May also be that blond hair and blue eyes are exotic traits, Caucasians in general are perhaps the phenotype with the greatest diversity in terms of hair and eye color.

Because you can't draw black characters with so much realistic diversity as whites. And it pisses off the black man. Just look at OP's image, he had to come up with excuses to deal with this cognitive dissonance.

>Japanese people don't draw themselves as white in anime
Blatantly false. Anime was born as a copy of Disney animation to begin with.

Take your vitamins or get rickets, shitskin.

>Being black isn't exclusive to niggers

Sometimes japs include undeniably white people in their an anime because they think blonde hair and blue eyes are cool. However not all white looking people in anime are white. It's just the drawing style.

Leave it to a dindu to tell us what being white is.

He must not be fully black.

But there are mangos where the characters are actually drawn japanese-looking, what kind of bullshit is this?

Pretty qt desu.

This is the future

he probably he grew up in a middle class family and i bet he's quite capable of speaking non-nigger english, but he refuses to do so because speaking like a sub-human gives him more cred among the niggers. also, niggers trying to talk down to white americans is really hilarious to me, it's like some child is trying to be racist,.

Bee raps consistently, hes fucking black like the rest of his village.

>he fits all the jap stereo type for a black person

can someone give me a basic gestalt? I don't speak nigger

we wuz anime n shiet

Does he know who his father is?

>WE WAZN'T
?

You sure about that, frog?

>Leaf
>White
>When Hashirama and Madara where more Japanese than Ramen

LMFAO ahahahaha look at that shit

maybe madara, but Hashirama can be debated.

Except the pale skin

>Monkey D. Luffy
>brazilian
>Monkey
I see what he did here

>Leaf
Nara, Hyuuga and Uchiha were gooks
Hashirama was a native american or smth

>Cloud
Samui, her brother and Yugito were blonde and blue eyed

>Sand
true

>water
they were more like mutants than human but Mei was white

and you forgot the Earth Kingdom which looked like it was completely Chink except for Deidara

THIS

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Nanahara
Light
and who is this?

Glad someone said it!
10/10

Why do niggers have to whine about everything? She certainly isn't black. If anything we should be seeing how Japanese people feel about it, and so far all the whining I've seen has come from brownies.

>anime
>white culture
triggered

The Japs really don't give a fuck for the most part.

GET IN HERE

I knew blue eyes were exclusive to white blood due to a mutation in single member some 40k(?) years ago.

I didn't know blond hair was, but thinking back on it, I can't think of cases where a people have it that aren't white. I assume it spread from the Scandinavian area as well?

Vanuatu is a notable exception, people with dark skin, who occasionally have blond hair and blue eyes, but they are not black, nor are they asian, there are no asians with natural blond hair or blue eyes.

Don't get me wrong, both Naruto and Motoko are Japanese, but the argument is that they are DRAWN like they are white, and they are., it makes sense if you take into account japan's history, particularly the history of anime, and the cultural attitudes the Japanese have towards race and racism, which would be alien to anyone (especially in the USA) who as not learned about them.

Except Japan sent people to Europe with the specifc purpose of finding and mimicking the best parts of European culture / technology in Japan back in colonial times

Only Melanesians have blonde hair other than whites, but they have different mutiation, it's unclear where exactly it spread from, could have been Scandinavia or Eastern Europe.

That is a very stupid nigger.

youre one to talk, you dont have to live with them all day

Muggafuggin Bix Bolex.
Pottery

>Call him out
>He replies with "Chile bye"
>Reply with a smug anime girl
>He deleted his reply and blocked me

>nobody wants to be you
*Almonds exploding*

Not to mention thousands of nips have surgery to put creases in their fucking eyelids.

Right? He looks like a black version of that one German officer guy that got batted by the Bear Jew in Inglourious Basterds

kek'd

>nobody wants to be you
100% wrong

If you are not copying blacks you are copying whites. People can't fathom white culture because its literally everywhere in western countries. Ask a mudslime if whites have culture and they'll say "yes, death to the infidels aloha snackbar." in their pig language. Anyone who wants to be successful must become more white.

:')
kekd n czechd

>tfw danced with a scene girl that had the same color hair at a rave
>made out with her too
>had a white tee on
>by the end of the night it was absolutely covered in green hair dye
>had it all over my fingers too cus i was holding her hair when i made out with her
>friends asked me if i just got done fingering the grinch

Most people on this planet would do anything to be a white European, the people spouting shit like this on twitter are just mentally ill lunatics

>Why do white people assume characters drawn with white features are white?

White skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. And yes, blonde hair and blue eyes are exclusive to white people. Blonde hair and blue eyes are not separately exclusive, but together, they are.

can confirm. am white american and only thing that could make it better is if i was a Finn, slav, welsh, scottish, one of those cozy tucked away countries nobody cares about.

tfw when you can't be finnish and you just have to be 3rd generation german/italian scum living in NY

He IS right, actually. Non-whites want to leech off of white people's labor yet still behave in their savage ways and without being criminalized for it because muh culture.

That includes Asians too, Chinese in particular.

Well, I didn't even mean white Americans but sure some of them might want to be Europeans as well. Most people on this planet are not White after all.