How are Slavs not white? We are beautiful, diverse and proud representatives of white race...

How are Slavs not white? We are beautiful, diverse and proud representatives of white race. Don't fall for blone hair&blue eyes meme
youtube.com/watch?v=jd5PNsLk4jU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropometry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never mind, it's just a meme

>Poland

Keep quiet. Your country ceased to exist for a 100 years.

Have you noticed that anons from countries with high non-white populations always talk about who is white and who is not?

Your country is a mixture of so many nationalities it hurts my head.

Not all of us.

If slavs arent white, than who the fuck is?

Your countries only accomplishment is staying above 95% """white""" which in itself isn't hard when you're an impoverished shithole that nobody wants to move to.

Obviously only East Slavs are non-white, but you can make that kind of video about anyone, i have seen that kind of videos of Arabs, people cherrypicking light people.

>having this much anal anguish
poles are the niggers of europe

I do, but only because I would be considered the rich American there :)

>Slavs aren't white

This is just a meme kid and if you weren't a Slav I wouldn't explain it to you.

Take care my white friend

>t.Chamberlain
Don't worry Poland, herr hitler will not attack you and even if he does we got your back.

>tfw spic
>getting along with a polish girl
>thinks like me

Apparently I'm white enough of polish and slav girls. I don't know why I get along so well with poles and ultimately Slavs.

>talking about white people
>us
>Dominican republic

>blue eyes meme
B-but I don't have blue eyes, senpai.

I thought that the irish were considered the niggers of europe?

>You hear that, mateusz? The Brits have guaranteed our independence. The persecution of the Germans shall commence immediately

We should have let Hitler wipe them out

Ireland has contributed more to humanity than Poland ever will.

Did you see what I was quoting faggot?

>Have you noticed that anons from countries with high non-white populations always talk about who is white and who is not?
>Still 16% white popoulation

> if you dont have light eyes and blonde hair, the gov here registers you as indian

have fun with sharia law britfag

because the term white only applies to northern europeans(anglo saxons, germans, scandinavians).

you are caucasian, you are not, and can never be white. white is not a blanket term for all europeans. doesn't mean you're good or bad, but you can't change definitions to fit your feelings like leftists do

It's funny how England and later UK managed to stay a country only because you live on a island. Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth collapsed because of inefficient political system which was quite similar to the one of UK :^)

So poles are the true niggers of europe...

This actually makes some sense, from a historical point of view

Wtf I hate Paiwonskies now

Are you inside a corporate building?

It's a meme, you fucking dumb pshek.
No need to get butthurt over everything.

Nope, it's my home.
Was chilling with gf scrolling /eyes/ thread.

Have you seen the EU statistics? They're worthless niggers that beg the rest of us for gibs. Pathetic.
Maybe if you were even half way competent you could have stayed a country.

You do to him the same thing people do to you.
That's why a lot of people don't like poles.

Why do you care what others think about you?

>half those women have dyed hair and pounds of makeup on to accommodate those stupid faces they're making

Hello my Ukrainian friend, why are there tons of human trafficking/wife finding service scams that have tons of youtube channels?

You also are not white or slav

post qt slav girls

The real issue is that you aren't protestant, and have a weak civil society and weak rule of law. Protestant societies have less corruption and political instability than most other societies, and tend to look down on other societies as a result.

Nah, the big difference was that the Parliment usually only needed a majority vote to do shit, whereas the Sejem required a unanimous decision to take most actions.

If the PLC had adopted the 1791 Constitution a century earlier, or if III Sobieski had managed some signfigant reforms, it might still be around.

Slavs aren't white.

>muh magic Protestantism

Of course slavs are white

But also we should understand that there are no "pure aryans" as Hitler would want us to believe

If you're white, why do you behave like niggers?

>aryan, white, and european all mean the same thing

my god you people are dumb

It's called satire you dumb polak
No one in their right mind would call slavs non-white

Any proofs of this persecution?

:^(
Pls no bully Dmitro

Protestants societies are the MOST degenerate you fucking idiot

>England
The birthplace of degenerate capitalism founded on usury
>Sweden
The home of the cuck
>USA
The home of the financial jew and the leader in exporting degeneracy across the world

Protestant is degenerate by its very nature

>Retarded German monk thinks God has abandoned the Church for 15 centuries and starts his own branch which causes massive wars and confusion
>England, faggot king starts his own church because he can't get a divorce

agree, but everything east of warsaw is human trash

what do you mean

>From 2800 BCE, a large-scale cultural and genetic upheaval hit Scandinavia with the arrival of the Indo-Europeans from Eastern Europe, who introduced the Copper Age and Early Bronze Age practically without Neolithic transition. The first Indo-Europeans to reach Scandinavia were the Corded Ware people from modern Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland, who are thought to have belonged predominantly to haplogroup R1a.

Slavic people brought civilization to the Scandinavians, who are closely related with Slavs anyway.

When controlled for poverty, slavs (especially Eastern slavs) act like niggers with your disproportionate crime rates, corruption, etc.

Well... It turns out that being Catholic is better in a long run

Most Slavs here behave like ghetto monkeys, they exclusively wear tracksuits, they're into petty crimes, thieving etc.

Slavs didn't exist back then. Large amounts of Eastern DNA have been introduced since then. Those same people from the Steppes introduced civilization to all of Europe you dumb nigger

I drink to slavs and being white

thats not true

Lublin is pretty nice tho :^)

girlfriend was there last summer, said it was nice :).

>slavs are white
You fool, on the opposite we should try to prove everyone that we are not white and were indeed oppressed by the western european whities.
Unless you want to end up in the globalist concentration camp made for white people in the future.
We still have a chance to escape this fate.

Slavs are literally nigger tier
Thankfuly czechs are celto-germanics, not slavs

It's like saying that most English people are chavs.
Only gopniks are like that.

>>Russia
>>Concentration camps.
Nigger Russia is a fucking powerhouse and one of the few uncucked governments. They literally won WW2 and have the most dangerous allies in the world. They just need to secure an alliance with the USA and its GG easy lads.

not white

Literally look at the stats you stupid nigger

It's because you have perfectly round heads, like a character from Charlie Brown. Germans aren't white either, they have square heads. White people have oval shaped heads.

>we wuz victimz n shit
The Germans and the German/Prussian schools tried to bring you civilization but instead you all became gommies and rejected the light of Western European civilization.

Jewish strategy is an idea... Especially with the worldwide cuckery of Frankfurt School

I thought slavs had wide-set eyes. Nobody in this vid has this.
Q: what group of whites has the wide-set eye look to them?

>inb4: yeah, I know venti isn't white. was easier to use her photo than to find another generic one.

What stats, at tracksuit wearing?
Show me these stats then.

>all slavs or any group of white people have one phenotype range
I bet you think all Nordics look like pic related

>gommies

the german invention

slavs are not white because they are mainly reduced cromagnids

here is a comparison of all the living subraces

>expecting 360 million people spread from central europe to eastern asia to look the same
this guy

here is a comparison between aurignacoid vs cromagnoid skulls ,

how do i get a qt slavfu

>Russia is a fucking powerhouse
Probably not for too long, sadly, we need to be ready for the coming of the new world order.
pay reparations, cracker

Only about 5% of Slavs have any significant amount of "eastern DNA". You should know that the areas of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, all had these similar people known as the Scythians at the time.

But by and large the Corded Ware people are Slavs just with a different name, if a group of people are 99% similar and then get renamed, that doesn't make them a different person.

If your name is Chris and your name was changed to James, you are still the same person.

you swiss mountain niggers are hardly white yourselves, if it weren't for your laundering of nazi gold you'd be living in mud huts

and those people were genocided out by the Mongols, but they didn't genocide the areas past that obviously.

The Irish are niggers, period.

>gommie Jews that happen to be in Germany are suddenly German now

phylogenetic tree of the human race

as you can see the tree on the left side are the "real masterrace" , the people selected for social dominance aka unreduced (robust) aurignacoids (nordids/atlantids/nordindids/nordiranids/atlantomediterranid)

No you fucking kike, the stats on homicide, rape, alcoholism, adultery, etc.

not one person in the vid has the look I was talking about but there are a group of eastern euros that do. I'm simply wanting to know what group that is.

similar to how the scottish have huge chins. I'm sure there are some scotts that don't, but most do.

Phrenology is fucking retarded

Every pole I've ever seen seems white to me.

I never bought into this meme. I can get how Europe would, with its more distinct white clans, though.

comparison of progressive vs infantile vs primitive traits

progressive meaning further away from the ape

infantile meaning childlike, reduced

primitive meaning close to the ape

Have fun cozying up to the Jews like a bunch of fucking sooks.

Have fun with your fast declining >Non-Hispanic, 25% Cherokee, 10% Sub-Saharan African 'white' population which Donald Trump will not address.

Why are east slav folk costumes so shit tier
THIS is how proper folk costume should look like

get rekt poorfags

Many western jews look white as fuck and yet nobody is blaming them with all the guilt of the white man.
We must adopt their strategy if we want to survive the horrors of the future.

folk costume is what people wear you retard

your picture is some gay parade, absolutely unpractical

btw >those naked legs

fucking degenerates

>You should know that the areas of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, all had these similar people known as the Scythians at the time.
Like the Siberian Ice Maiden or whatever?

>be slavshit
>live in a depressing, crumbling shithole
>no immigrants want to live there because of aforementioned shitiness
>pretend that your ethnic homogeneity is due to a strong, nationalist tradition, as opposed to being a shithole nobody wants to live in
>intensely jealous of superior western European nations
>constantly mock us and call us cucked
>desperate to live here anyway

this is not phrenology, its anthropometry and part of physical anthropology

as a whole if you believe that the hominisation of humans was influenced by evolutionary tendencies then you should also believe that different evolutionary tendencies occurred at different places (depending on environment, weather, selection etc.)

pic related is f.e. the evolution of the skull
note that phrenology is concerned with attributing different states to the part of the skull (f.e. one part of the skull is responsible for anger etc. etc.) while anthropometrie is concerned with measuring distances which change very slowly and sometimes only due to repeated selection (f.e. leptorrhine nose, larger skull volume etc.)

Fair enough

Slavs are trash just accept it Vlad

Yes, tell me about rape, Tyrone.

Also I don't think you have the term right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropometry

It's interesting how the only countries that call us non-white are the ones with a higher density of shitskins.
Ever notice this? I sure have.

You are white, don't listen to the jealous non white scrubs who play the divide and conquer game.

nah senpai your peasants just cant afford decent attire

It's almost like Western Europe and the US are more developed so

Any ruskie or Polish qts wanna get bleached for US citizenship? I'm quite WASPy, more than 60% white guaranteed!

Not human