Why britbongs hate eatern-euros?

Always hear stories of some sub-IQ chav monkeys beating up polish, romanians and other eastern europeans

Are britbongs that retarded ? I find it hard to believe they'd be pissed at other whites who don't commit any particular crime. I've never heard stories of groups of ukrainians/polish men mass-raping young girls in the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qd8oX5NJt84
youtube.com/watch?v=TdCFw168xGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No idea, I used to have tons of muzzies in my area harassing women and being general cunts most of the day hanging around kebab shops.

Poles start to move in and all the muslims pack up and leave.

I think it's Jews LARPing as bongs to divide the whites.

Oh look it's THIS thread again.

Sage, fucking leaf. Oh and if you read those stories, it turns out that it's other Poles/Romanians beating up their fellow countrymen you fucking retarded shitfaced nigger tit milk guzzler.

For the most part eastern europeans only seem good in comparison. It's not necessairly the older generation, even though some might beg to differ, but a younger one of literal track suit wearing drug addicts. Went to school with many. Either they were religious nutters or criminals.

We don't, really. Polish and the like are alright, the gypsy scum are frequently a problem wherever they end up but even they aren't anywhere near as bad as somalians and muslims. is probably right in that it's jews LARPing as us to strike discord as they always do.

Oh and you're so above it, right? I'm glad you don't exist anymore, Germany.

It's not hard is it

The based polish meme really is just a meme

(((Stats)))

I can smell the butthurt slav in you from across the ocean.

>populists sow distrust towards "the foreigner taking the jerbs" among Britbongs
>racists like it, live out fantasies of white supremacy

youtube.com/watch?v=qd8oX5NJt84
>oh my, why would shitheads who take the queue suddenly attack foreigners?

Nope, the eternal Anglo Saxon here. Just sticking up for my bros, unlike you Bulshivik faggots.

Maybe you should head over to and ask there

This. The data is skewed, lots of muzzies who belong on that list.

it is unlikely that EU migrants assimilate from the moment they land, but once they have children who grow up speaking english and hang around other ostensibly white english kids, they are assimilated. this differs from non-huwhite migrants who will always look different and gravitate towards ethnic subcultures.

i get along fine with the poles i know, but won't deny there are plenty of sub-IQ slav monkeys among them coming to the UK.

>know he can't sew discord at ultra-giga Jew levels
>reduces discord sewn to humble merchant levels

I don't like Poland because they're anti-White

>admitting that the kids of white immigrants assimilate easily
>admitting that non-white migrants are drawn towards ethnic enclaves and don't assimilate

what is wrong with what i said exactly?

They make more money out of the deal than you. Plus they hate shitskins more than you. Who are you trying to kid?

The monkeys part. The only part you don't mention, you Jew faggot. Kek.

saying that there are reprobates among them, despite me being friendly with all the ones i know is cryptojewish? ah ok, you're a white dindu.

Let me answer as a polish national.

Britain's not unique to feeling hostility towards us. You can find some adversity against us in most western & northern European countries. This hate seems to have began when the ex-communist countries joined the EU.

What do you get when you share open borders with much poorer countries? Mass immigration. Especially mass immigration of poor, low skilled workers. This has put pressure on nhs, housing, welfare system. We are cheaper to hire and with that we drove the wages down.

Many people who came here failed to integrate. And some of them are stereotypical scum, so to speak. Loud, not working, only breeding, drinking and taking welfare. Some also commit crime or become homeless.

And some people hate us just because we're foreigners or look different or speak with a stupid accent etc.

I like how that sign got attached right above the Hazard Lights button on the cars dashboard.

You're right in what you say but your picture is misleading, just like this thread. Most of those stories have been buried. Do you know why? Because it turned out that it was mainly eastern euros fighting other eastern euros because a disproportionate of them get drunk in public and like to pick fights then get their shit handed to them.

Yeah sure, shopkeepers, students and eleven years old boys all got drunk and picked a fight with "eastern euros" lmao

>Always hear stories of some sub-IQ chav monkeys beating up polish, romanians and other eastern europeans
Me and my 20 mates destroyed like 10 gypsies and one of them almost died.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdCFw168xGk

I live in an area with a lot of Poles, Lithuanians, Latvians, Russians etc, a place that was just named as the least integrated place in the UK.

It's really not hard to see why. You hear of the Muslims staying in their own little ghettos - same story here. Certain parts of town are now an English minority, oftentimes there are multiple people occupying a house, as soon as one gang leaves for the fields, another gang coming home from the fields will sleep in the very same beds. Those are the good ones - they're being productive, and not leeching of the benefits system.

The ones that don't - and there are a lot of them - are absolute scum. They drink in parks, leave their shit everywhere and treat the town and other people with no respect whatsoever. Its become alarmingly common for foreigners to go around another foreigner's house and beat the guy to death. One Lithuanian's just been sentenced to 14 months for getting drunk, sitting by his window and randomly shooting people with an air rifle.

To be fair, I went to school with a few foreigners, and they were generally very nice and respectable, and I certainly would take 15,000 Poles over 15,000 Muslims, but at the end of the day its anger towards the Poles and Lithuanians in particular that caused people to vote Brexit by an overwhelming majority (76%).

I don't want to imagine what the town would be like if there were Muslims instead of Poles.

Some are welfare tourist gibs me dat scum, others are decent and hardworking, people we need. So like everyone, they're a mixed bag

This