Huh.... really..makes.. you think

huh.... really..makes.. you think..

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Huh, you don't like getting patronised and ridiculed? FUCKING BIGOTS!!1

This is where we're at in the current year.

I really hope they keep calling normies bigots, I wanna win 2020

why does black people always have that look in their face?

subhuman

>from bigots

FUCK OFF YOU RACE BAITING CUNTS I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SKIN COLOR BUT DONT TELL ME TO FEEL BAD FOR BEING WHITE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEE

>AHAAHAH WE ARE LOSING MONEY TAKE THAT BIGOTS SO BRAVE

everytiem

Why do TV shows always try to make niggers look all classy when in reality they look like a bunch of apes?

I thought that black people hated being typecast as angry uppity negroes.

what the FUCK i hate WHITE PEOPLE now

black person pointing out anti-black racism= brave
white person pointing out anti-white racism= bigot

This is like a pastor blaming the flock for going to another chapel.

Do they learn nothing?
>lose election because they call all white people bigots and racist
>go full retard and hope for better results

>netflix boycott a whole state because someone wouldnt bake a cake

it's fine when they do it, but when we do it people loose there shit

They always get the WHITEST looking black people for this sort of shit

Maybe an opportunity to target caste discrimination

>Never interrupt an enemy, while he is making a mistake -someone great or something

On a honest note - let them continue. Let the media continue to spew their leftist spiels. It will only aggravate every centrist-leaning person of common sense to go right. go right hard.

>the jew cries out in pain when he strikes you

this

current events bring the majority of white people to Sup Forums beliefs.

That is the lightest bunch of blacks I've seen congregated in one place. Fun fact; light skinned black people do not like or trust darker skinned black people as a general rule.

the worst thing is this shit heap of a movie will get a ton of popularity because of this shitstorm... also I FUCKING DOUBT you cunts would cancel NETFLIX subscribtion, you are vile subhuman cuck trash, I wonder why would anyone buy NETFLIX if there are tons of HD site streams for free

Why do people watch irrelevant things they know will upset them? I'm not advocating living inside echo chambers, but it's obvious from the title this would be race baiting garbage. Do you also go out of your way to watch Tyler Perry shows or Spike Lee movies?

The only way you get that many niggers in an ivy league school is if you make it up.

Napoleon Bonaparte. Pretty awesome strategist except for the whole invading Russia in winter thing.

and probably the only ones capable of memorizing their lines

It suuurrreee did

I am so glad you said this. As soon as I saw the trailer, I started laughing. She's got blue fucking eyes. And she's black. How many blue fucking eyed black people do you know?

Currently taking ideas for my new hit series

Dear black people:

AĆ aaaaaaaaaand GO!

>Video has 106k dislikes in one day
>must all be racist alt right bigots!
We need to take the media away from leftists. I've had enough of their bullshit.

kek

>blacks
>people

lets get it trending that people who use netflix are bigots linking the article and declare a boycott of netflix???

When is the Sup Forums series "Dear Niggers" going to debut?

Is this a picture of a group of Africans seeing their reflection for the first time?

so when do we get to make "dear niggers"?

It's a look of confusion because their lesser mental faculties leave them lost and helpless in the modern world.

Dear black people:
>Stop breaking the law

See

They're trying to read something

>I be comin' here for my mups de doo dat child benefits and the fuggen raysis whitey makes me read documents and sheeeit, shudda got an abortion smdh

USE THIS ARTICLE TO SPAM SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

START CALLING ALL NETFLIX SUBSCRIBERS RACISTS SO PEOPLE CANCEL THEIR SUBSCRIPTIONS!

Still an ugly sheboon

What about "Housewifes of ISIS" ?
that seems funny as hell

well done brits

Let me guess, there's no actual outrage, and instead there's (((outrage))).

I haven't even heard of this fucking show-movie-thing before a bunch of news articles telling me i should hate it propped up. Either this is the oldest oppression advertising tactic in the book (see: "BUY THIS BOOK BEFORE LIBERALS BAN IT!"), or the numbers aren't that good nonwithstanding the (((controversy)))

They still don't get it.

A door closes, but a window opens.

there's never been a better time for "dear colored people".

thanks, netflix!

>UPROXX

who?

Leftists don't own the media.
Leftists don't run the media.

Leftists may make the media, but that's on orders from (((them))).

Shows like this are a false flag of sorts. Part of a constant attempt to make the populace more right wing, especially in terms of economics. They make things like these and people like you think they represent the "left". shutting down people with actual liberal ideals as the same as so-called progressives.

Dear Black People:

One thing that's not acceptable to dress up as? ME. Please stop emulating the look of white people. Please stop using our Internet, central air, etc. This is cultural appropriation.

LITERALLY NONE OF THEM IS EVEN +70% BLACK.
COULDN'T THEY FIND SOME PURE BLACKS?
ARE THESE PEOPLE JUST BUTTHURT THEY'RE NOT 100%?

How is the US going to address its mulatto problem? The dark skinned, near fully African niggers are dumb, violent savages. It's the mulattos who are the uppity entitled ones.

>You don't like it when you're basically being told to go fuck yourself?
>You don't like collective guilt?
Well you're bigoted - MSM

Shill the redpill to your family and friends. Together we shall end Netflix's racism.

#NetflixEquality

>notice how each person in the pic looks like a mulatto or barely a quarter black.

Dear black people stop being racist and higher actual niggers instead uncle tom looking white blacks

They still don't get fact there left wing biased bigots

There the immiral disgusting double standard assholes

She's supposed to be half white. Ya'll are complaining without having seen the movie. She gets called out for trying to hard to be black because she feels like she has something to prove.

>reminder that blacks hated the film this series is based upon because it jokes about their whining

fuck Obama and fuck black people tho

This.

>Dear White People is an upcoming American "satirical" television series based on the 2014 film of the same name.

black Anita

>get 110k dislikes in a day for your obnoxious trailer
>it wuz bigets n sheit we dindu nuttin

We have that show already

It's called "COPS"

ba dum tish

Even blacks in the goytube comments are chimping out.

Still attacks whites, which is unacceptable.

Soros strikes again!
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

*traces Z across face*
on nuh-uh brotha
*sucks teeth*
oh no u dint
*avoids creasing shoes*
u gon don it dis time
*adjusts mouth jewellery*
we wuz mo den slaves
*pops champagne with Jay-Z*
WE
*nigga pls*
WUZ
*jigga*
KANGZ
*pyramids blasting off*
MUFUCKA

:::blows air through teeth:::
psssh, y deez whypeepo so stupid????
:::sips kool aid from welfare check:::

I bet if I made a documentary called "the accomplishments of white people" I would be called extremely racist

Ah, you a bigo n sheeit for not likin dis racist sheeit

mind hive I just posted somehting like this

pretty funny that every face in that pic is mixed race.

yeah they don't like it either

A: because it makes fun of them
and
B: because they are all mulatto

it's insane Sup Forums is buttblasted about this, the angle this story goes isn't anywhere near MTV's NYR for white guys.

It literally mocks blacks who are in college who act like they had it hard; which is basically 90% of the blacks whining about stuff

Same reason a fat, ugly, stupid, blue collar "funny" guy whose entire family walks all over him can have a super hot wife who mocks him all the time but does not cheat.

It's fantasy.

Im a collegebro, graduating with a Civil Eng degree in May. I noticed this show is about mostly black students in college.

Let me tell you about blacks in college:
>Parties and fails out as a freshman
or
>Drops out to "work for a semester"
or
>Sticks primarily to pleb Human Science or Business degrees

In a college population of 30k, amongst my entire engineering college for all discipline(aero, civil, electrical, etc), you literally can count the total amount of black american students on your two hands.

No STEM, no respect.

The funny thing is they actually think white people are offended by this weak bait and not just calling them retards.

trump continues to destroy lives... of cucks

Go back to peggit, we don't like you either cuck.

Niggers are caught in a permanent identity crisis.

The cultural traits that define them are their loose demeanor, lax personalities, fluid interpretation of morals (why you getting so uptight over me smoking a blunt in the dorm room, Becky?) and "creative" use of the English language - all things that are the polar opposite of their white counterparts, who are more stringent, upward, and more tied to their moral codes as well as speak clear English. They believe this manner of behavior is "average" or "plain" and they associate it with whiteness, so they resent it.

But when they are portrayed in the media, they take offense at being shown their true qualities - lazy, arrogant, and speaking ebonics - and instead want to appear more "white" and "normalized," or else they find it to be demeaning to their character.

In essence, they hate themselves - but like to cling to the qualities that they self-loathe, because it gives them a sort of cultural identity that they can use to see themselves as more unique to whites. The thought process of the negro is, "I want to behave in a better way, but doing so will relinquish my personal identity, what makes me me. So, instead of changing myself, I want the world to have a better first impression of my kind, through positive media portrayals"

kek

Buisness degrees are practical if you take them as a minor rather than a major. Well and if you actually plan on using it

The left didn't seem so keen on Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace's "satire," tho. :^)

Good thing you won't do it.

>I really hope they keep calling normies bigots, I wanna win 2020
>hope they keep calling normies bigots, I wanna win 2020
>keep calling normies bigots, I wanna win 2020
> I wanna win 2020
>I
is that you Mr. President?

It's almost like liberals don't want to regain the white vote that they lost.

The nogs around here have massive pride for themselves. People are around them apologize for being white and having white privilege. But what you're saying does apply to most other nigs I've met.

should i be outraged? why would i give a shit what they think, other than be slightly annoyed at their passive-aggressive tone?

>"creative" use of the English language
[smacks lips indignantly]
UHHH.

SUH-SCKYOOZ ME??

>It will only aggravate every centrist-leaning person of common sense to go right. go right hard.
This is what happened to me. It's pretty fucking impressive that leftists are so intolerable that they start to make radical right wingers and full blown neo-nazis seem tame and reasonable by comparison.

Absolutely. But its like ADHD pills. For every person that will utilize their degree effectively, there are two other elevated-plebs who use it as a crutch to claim "im a college graduate!!1"

I might return for a MBA, if management is as cozy and easy as people say

>it's bigoted to point out a show is racist

Damn son, that's like, deep and shit

Just unsubscribed and explained to customer service why. Racebaiting will not be tolerated in my house. Fuck netflix. Kodi it is.

that's the reason we will always have racism so this mixed paradise liberals talk about is bullshit
the lighter ones will always be the best ones and the darkers will hate them for that

what do you mean?

It's Barron my dude

So, like the fat acceptance movements and traps?

>also I FUCKING DOUBT you cunts would cancel NETFLIX subscribtion
I like the service that netflix provides, I don't give a shit about their political viewpoint and I will probably watch that movie for some lulz.
Don't be a fucking "hurr durr boycott uber" lookalike

This is just that female Ghostbusters shit all over again

This fucking show watches like a "And this 100% happened" tumblr or twitter post reads.