USA > Germany

>USA > Germany
>Vietnam > USA
>Therefore Vietnam > Germany

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/02/us/politics/nixon-tried-to-spoil-johnsons-vietnam-peace-talks-in-68-notes-show.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

USA soldiers>German soldiers>Vietnam Soldiers>Vietnam civilians>USA civilians (pre obesity)>German civilians (pre-cucks)>French soldiers>French "men"

Why do you think we didn't nuke hanoi? USSR would have rekt our shit
France didnt have to worry about commies then and still lost
Germany lost both wars because it was them vs the world
French have been bad at war since the gun was invented

Started two World Wars and lost them both. Fucked up Europe three times. Still running its mouth.

Little Boy and Fat Man fell on the wrong country if you ask me.

>tfw japan lost to a little american boy and a fat american man

ffs they both lost, why do we have to trigger the burgers on /pol but not /his ?

You sound starved.

Have some dog.

France lost to the same Gooks.

Then China lost to them.

Don't fuck with the Gooks.

holy shit mountain jews know no shame

Vietnam used to be French Indochina. The United States only entered the Vietnamese conflict after France had been utterly blown the fuck out by the Vietcong.

The jungle won that war

do pro-civil rights Vietnamese still wish the peace treaty had held after Nixon resigned, and Vietnam was kept split like Korea?

Didn't France lose to those guys too?

Did you learn that in a Vietnamese re-education camp?

The south made the mistake of invading first after the treaty which become the perfect reason to put a flag on their White House
About the pro-civil rights they want the government to resign (by causing massive riots when there's a chance)
Yes they do want us to be split like Korea because "Muh Pearl".
Fun fact: pre 1954, there were no Vietcong, only Việt Minh, easily identified by their uniform

Liberals willingly lost the Vietnam war, not Americans. Fix your logic, and stop ruining Europe for everyone else while you are at it.

wy didn't vietnam get partisioned like korea?

USA needed an alliance against Germany and they were lucky, that most nazis were being killed by russians.

north and south vietnam kept trying to fight each other, Nixon actually encouraged the south vietnamese to break LBJ's 1968 peace treaty.

In the end Nixon he got his own peace treaty, which stated the US would come back into Vietnam with full force if the communists violated the agreement. The North regarded Nixon as a madman who might actually do it, but when he resigned they took the opportunity, South Vietnam's military fell apart and Ford didn't have the mandate or congressional support to fund another war.

>Why do you think we didn't nuke hanoi?

Are you fucking serious? You shouldn't have been in Vietnam in the first place.

That's a funny joke there Muhammad.

so basically democrats betraying their own country

Nixon was a republican. Peace could've been achieved in 1968 and Vietnam would likely look a lot like modern day Korea if Nixon hadn't spoiled LBJ's peace agreement.

nytimes.com/2017/01/02/us/politics/nixon-tried-to-spoil-johnsons-vietnam-peace-talks-in-68-notes-show.html?_r=0

>nytimes.com/2017/01/02/us/politics/nixon-tried-to-spoil-johnsons-vietnam-peace-talks-in-68-notes-show.html?_r=0
but still nixon got another treaty

We didnt lose we just gave up. Theres no way you can argue NV beat us, they only beat SV.

true, but i wouldn't blame the democrats for Nixon fucking up. Plus, the congress at that time was Republican and they flat out told Ford they're not going to spend another dollar on Vietnam.

I hate images like that. Is it too much to ask that fucktards like you educate yourself on asymmetrical warfare? We lost because the VC ambushed us then ran. They employed unconventional warfare against a much larger force.
Mind you whenever the US ran into the NVA, they got stomped.

That picture is stupid, the French also lost to Vietnamese farmers, that's why the American's were there to begin with.

The war in Vietnam started because the French couldn't hold onto their control of their assets in Vietnam. That is the one of the main reasons we first got involved in the war. We as in Americans, not my generation as I am Gen. X.

and the french

>Americucks

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg

LOL.

I've never seen this americanball, and I have to say I like it!

If you ignore ALL history, and just look at these countries today in 2017 for people living in them

>Germany: Cucked by the PIIGS countries to keep EU afloat, leftist government, european climate
>France: Basically a weaker Germany, but with snottier culture and 10% muslims
>Vietnam: Still poor hut farmers
>America: Two oceans to seperate us from you plebs, still the worlds only superpower, Trump presidency, wall with Mexico incoming

Future's bright if you share my flag.

That's the best Americanball yet

>USA soldiers[...]>Vietnam Soldiers
Evidently not.

>Degaulle the commie sold our colony to the commies just like Algeria

ftfy

>America : 52% white, currently in a state of war because of the leftists, university lessons are about "white supremacy and privlieges"

ftfy

But ,as we often point out, our soldiers did their jobs and did them well. Not once were we beaten militarily by the NVA, muh kill ratio, etc. Our politics lost the war, not our soldiers.

so yes, USA soldiers > Vietnam soldiers

Actually 62% white, excluding Hispanics

Im currently a university student enrolled in engineering. No such classes. In fact, my country's universities are so prestigious that we rattract more foreign students than any other country. And more than any other country, these foreign students end up deciding to stay.

Got any other bullshit, muzzie frog?

thanks burgers, I made it myself a month ago
i've seen it some other times being posted wich made me feel very proud

>t. mountain jew
You spineless retards are the worst kind pf jewish breed.

Vietnam farmers>USA "soldiers"