Chemtrails

To me chemtrails are the most irrational conspiracy theory and thats because nobody can actually tell me what they are supposed to do, what they are for or who is getting a profit out of this. I'd like to hear some good ideas about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cloud seeding

mass vaccination

mass gmo disspersment

they make people retarded among other other things and it seems like its working on you

To turn people gay like you OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

You don't really seem to understand it.

No-one really fucking knows. All we do know is, that while growing up, the sky did not look like it does now. Something has changed, which of course gives way to all manner of tin-foil madness.

>it's a "shilling goes terribly wrong and attracts the fatal combo of redpills and curious normies" episode

Just look at them. See how they intersect, making the beginnings of a star of David?
Jewish propaganda, plain as the nose on their face.

some people are not redpills they are just idiots that think they finaly discovered something special, too
... and then they want to get the most out of this new feeling of beeing smart and will do everything to defend it.

CxHy + O2 --- CO2 + H2O
For every combustion.
Due to the low pressure the H2O can form clouds and stay in gas state despite the low temperature
On the other hand is proven that the USAF and other similar institutions did testing which involved spraying the population
So you will never know if it's H2O or some chemical designer to make you a permavirgin

So? Stupid people are stupid, look at all those Hilldog voters

R A R E
A
R
E

Yeah, but they think they're smart and they think they're doing the right thing.
Sad!

>All we do know is, that while growing up, the sky did not look like it does now.
Because someone told you that, and was able to influence your memory. Unless you think the laws of aerodynamics have changed in the past few decades.

I'm tired of you Jews coming in here to mine data on what we know.
You'll never get it out of me!

>science man acting superior
Must be the fluoride in your water.

thats actually the best answer so far because at least it implies a profiteer

>I'd like to hear some good ideas about that.
Get this, turns out they are clouds caused by the passing of an airframe in the stratosphere under common conditions.

since when did flouride became bad?
in germany we also have this anti-flouride in toothpaste thing going on for a while now.

I've noticed that in Southern states (for instance, I currently live in Ga), contrails that last for hours at a time are way more prevalent than ones I observed while living in ND and Minnesota, regardless of the time of year.

I live just outside Atlanta now, and every day there are "chemtrails". I'm sure the abundance has something to do with Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l, but I can't remember the last time I saw a clear blue sky that wasn't at some point in the day turned to haze because of chem trails.

I also get sick a lot more frequently in this state than I did living in any other state which I did not observe chemtrails.

Has anyone else made this observation?

Not only do we not have fluoride in the water here, most people are on rainwater, because ours isn't owned by (((Nestle))), unlike yours.

How is the Pokerstars headquarter doing these days? Must really suck since Amaya bought them

Nah. That's from my memory. I am probably older than you. What's changed is what they are burning up there. Those are not contrails, they are chemtrails. Do I know anything beyond what I have personally observed? Nope.

yeah I thought about this to but then its not a conspiracy theory... and that is kind of boring

what you're referring to is condensation which has been proven that it's not as that dissipates in the matter of minutes while the chemtrails last way longer than that. this has been stated by pilots and you can find recorded official hearings where experienced pilots who know this stuff explain that. meanwhile you're sitting here making up strawmen about LAWS OF AERODYNAMICS HAVE CHANGED HURRDURR being a complete fucking idiot and...

i just noticed the flag...

fuck you emu

Then is it Berenstein or Berenstain?

>That's from my memory.
Exactly. Your memory is easily tampered with. Especially regarding something you wouldn't have paid attention to.
>Do I know anything beyond what I have personally observed? Nope.
Don't worry, that was abundantly clear.

>that dissipates in the matter of minutes
Yea? Why's that? As in, prove it to me scientifically, my Pakistani friend.

DUDE
WHERES MY CAR KEYS?

bump

I see you never played outside, and spent time staring at the sky.

Don't worry. That's normal.

I did, actually. We didn't have a lot of your fancy electronic toys here when i was a bauchaill. It also inspired me to become a pilot.

Solar Radiation Management

Climate and Micro-Climate Control

Ultra field sensing and manipulation exploiting toroidal plasmas (norway spiral, etc.)

SIGINT

phasing of quantum-kinetic field, timeline control

Blue-Beam

Advanced propulsion

In-situ phthalate synthesis

Nano wire delivery

Hiding Nibiru

Hiding the Sun

Hiding/Obscuring/Spoofing the Moon

Hiding Nephilim

Mind control

Aluminum, viral payload delivery or dilution.

Production control

Population Control

Epidemiological control.

Missile / fastwalker shield.

EXPENSIVE.

Was that real fucking low or does the camera make it seem so

Real low. Few feet lower and that hill would have a new paintjob. Has to be to control dispersal. Like with a cropduster.

spraying day and night

It's pretty low. That aircraft is attempting to subdue a wild fire. They fly at or about 1500' AGL when dropping chem.

fleet seeding

Then tell us what they are burning up there. What's all this horseshit about boron and "heavy metals" bla bla.

What do you mean burning?

mitigating ocean flow,

and dead ocean rivers (gulf)...

controlling radioactive dead zones and visibility of mass kills or pollution

controlling hurricanes

Busting methane in the atmosphere

Inverting pollution

bump with chemtrail clouds and sun dogs (UK)

bump with chemtrail clouds and sun halo in Worland (US)