Why does this trigger Republicans so much?

Why does this trigger Republicans so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/donald-drumpf/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Ancestry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't. Your boss just thinks it does.

Aww man he'll never get elected president now oh wait.

It clearly does though

E.g. getting accused of being ctr immediately after asking a single question

/thread

We don't care, lad. Calm your tits.

Makes me laugh honestly. I use it ironically sometimes. Fuck off CREW.

why are you so triggered all of a sudden?

>$0.02

lame

They know that it's pronounced Trump right and is just another Germanic spelling for Trump?

Hah showed them.
Take that you graphumphfslets

No va a mentir, ex votante Trump aquí. Esto es jodidamente hilarante viendo Trump caer y quemar. Pero con toda seriedad no podemos dejar que este tipo reciba los códigos nucleares.

Blumpfs on suicide watch

>8 replies in 2 mins

B-but it really DOESN'T bother us

I find it funny that they have to resort to petty name calling. Its so pathetic that its amusing.

This triggered liberals more.

because they are being racist towards trump because he has german ancestry.

It's the most failed meme of 2016. So forced and got nowhere.

ok

>make unfunny joke
>nobody laughs
>"LOL! I TRIGGERED THE DRUMPFKINS!"

Because John Oliver is fucking retarded and I expect more from even the lowest members of our society.

Where did the "Drumpf" meme come from, anyway? What I mean is, who thought up such a stupid word and pretended it was clever and funny?

I still sorta can't believe this happened, a TV host embarrassed himself all year over a made-up word.

why do trumptards get so triggered about some foreign celeb?

remember how you creamed you're pants when mcconaughey was nice to drumpf? you guys want approval so much

It's just petty name-calling. We don't use it ironically because we're upset by it, we do it to mock liberals for how low they're willing to sink to try to turn opinion against Trump.

John Oliver.

Some Jew changed his name to sound less Jewish and Trump said something about it at some point. So John and his team looked up that Trump's Great Great German whatever changed his name from Drumpf when he got to America and tried to make a joke about it.

It was pretty cringe.

>mcconaughey

Who?

I think he's that "alrightalrightalright" guy, not sure though.

It doesn't It's the same thing as Obongo. You guys got triggered as all hell about that. The difference is I can tolerate name calling because I can conduct myself like a well adjusted adult because I don't let things "trigger" me. I learned to stop letting things "trigger" me back in elementary school. Evidently this isn't true for everyone.

It was lazy and unfunny. Watching liberals repeat it like it was some genius revelation was just sad after a while, not angering.

Being accused of CTR is basically us telling you to stop regurgitating talking points and defend your own point intelligently. It is also us telling you "not an argument" is not a valid response to anything.

Cuck

>Supposed to be triggered
>Not the ones rioting, crying on camera, tweeting hatred, sperging out on the senate floor, media literally having to make up shit, sites like reddit & twitter banning dissenting opinions, etc etc

Its funny you guys think you're still relevant. Americans (hell, Europeans now) are finally seeing through your "everybody raciss but meee" bull shit. Its what we've always known. When you automatically make everything about race, surprise fuckface. You're the racist.

>getting accused of being ctr immediately after asking the type of question(s) ctr has been spamming for months

It doesn't its his original family name you dolt.

snopes.com/donald-drumpf/

It's Germanic.

I used snopes as source, because libtards need to see things from their safe spaces to trust it.

I am BTFO once again

>John Oliver
Christ, that speaks volumes.

It was just weak desu senpai

What a failure this guy is.

It doesn't trigger anyone who isn't a fucking child. What it DOES do is normalize making fun of immigrants because of their differences from us, which is antithetical to the liberal ideology.
If you call Trump, Drumpf and believe in tolerance, acceptance and equality, you're a god damned hypocrite.

You seem pretty triggered right now

His name is Trump! As in a fart! Drumpf is not as funny as his real name.

It's a great Meme, just not in the way it was intended. It makes people like Oliver look very stupid and childish, it's used by people mocking those people more than it is by people mocking Trump. It also really sums up the total failure of the propaganda campaign against him during the election. They couldn't decide on which scandal or personal failing to attack him for, so they reverted to 5th grade playground taunts.

not even Ellis Island. it was changed during the Thirty Years' War in the 17th century.

Ahahahah!
All these triggered blumfkins, like a clock.

>i-it doesn't t-trigger me

This is literally it for DRUMPF. Do you honestly think people will vote for this hypocrite now? His name used to sound funny. John Oliver has singlehandedly DESTROYED this man's career. Go cry in your corner, drumpfkins. I'm with her now.

Not even triggered, just saddened to see that the left goes to such tactics as this by using the immigrant card instead of looking at the legal and illegal aspect and long term preservation of society.

There is a fine difference between legal and illegal immigrants, many of the left do not see that we need borders to keep citizens safe and assure that our taxpayer dollars are not being spent on entitlement programs for those who did not come here legit, it bleeds the economy dry. Many people who came here legit and legal are pissed at the illegals and they should rightfully be pissed as the latter broke the rules that they rightfully followed and felt gypped by the whole deal.

They need to spend 5-7 years going through proper protocol and rules to become citizens, illegals do not respect those rules.

t. Russia

It's a cringey thing the left do, it gives us a hardy chuckle. They call you CTR because you're questioning the Don. You're some dense aren't you?

just remember.
Someone thought drumps would be a silly funny word
Someone made a giant lit sign of it
This guy presented it
Thats only representative of what the media went through.
Countless of music videos, paintings, preachy movies, television programmes, youtube videos, celebrity interviews.
We are talking about massive amounts of work.

Meanwhile a bunch of autists posting a badly drawn frog accomplished much more
It would be stupid to say we elected him, but it would also be stupid to not aknowledge our role in it

Doesn't trigger me by any means.It's just cringey as fuck.Liberal humour is fucking lame.It's below dad joke tier,at least with dad jokes you can laugh at the silliness.
But when the sheep say "LMAO DRUMPF" I cringe and am reminded of how deep the brainwashing goes.

My entire family voted for Trump and we all call him Drumpf ironically

Because it's hypocritical bullshit considering it's the left making fun of someone's heritage.

It actually just makes you sound dumb too because half the people out there don't even get the joke that "he's german so he must be a nazi".

It doesn't it's just fucking lame

Underrated

Because this is what the most influential leftist comedian could come up with using all of his brainpower.
It's an insult to comedy, not to Trump.

I like it. It's a wonderful signal of who's opinion I can instantly discount because they clearly can't think for themselves.

Drumpf has been mostly forgotten by libtards now. It's mostly used by Sup Forums oldfags to bait the /r/the_donald newfags who honestly believe in CTR.

You're mistaking our attempts to snap you out of it as "being triggered"

My god

think of the difference all that money wasted on "Drumpf" could have made in the world

You could feed several thousand children for a week
You could have built homes for the homeless veterans
You could have paid off a few student's loan debts

But instead you put on a big production over a president's former family name because it sounds silly in English.

What a fucking load of shit this world is.

It's dumb and cringey.

she's a traditional girl

What is funny is that liberals just started a new trend to bitch at what could be done with Trumps money pic rel, no joke. While they dont talk about how Clintons campaign was the costliest in history, surpassing 1 billion dollars.
And that is the official estimate, who knows how much have been dealt under the table?

>The fact that Liberals constantly make themselves look like idiots triggers me.
>You trying to force me to defend myself against nonsense triggers me.
>Make a fucking argument with facts instead of slurs for once in your life.
Protip: you can't

>use CTR talking points and buzzwords
>never actually make or defend your arguments.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and rapes like a duck, I'm safe to assume it's Anatidae.

You're either CTR, or you're a retard who regurgitates the same tired ass talking points. Either way, you deserve to be mocked.

DRUMPF AMIRITE GUYS XD
>GET IT IT'S A PLAY ON WORDS BUT DOESN'T MEAN NOR ITS CREATIVE XDDD

showed em, rip trump, dead gone
FUCKING HANG YOUSELF

>Why does this trigger Republicans so much?

Republicans: "Hillary is terrible and here's why..."
Liberals: "Drumpf xd"

I should actually be thanking John Oliver, he pretty much made my parents vote for Trump instead of Rubio.

Why does what trigger republican?

It doesn't. It is pretty stupid and lame. I don't know why libtards think this is effective.

The Left is incapable of humor and have no sense of irony, so their memes are lame.

because it's stupid

Dromph btfo!

It's just kinda irrelevant.

It doesn't. It just immediately identifies you as either an idiot or a shill. Name one thing Barack Obama, John stewart and, Bernie Sanders all have in common with each other, but not Trump. Drumpf is yet another perfect example of how the left has no standards or integrity exept to be critical of their opposition.

Just the sole idea that people thing that does anything makes me wish for a nuclear holocaust for all of us
When shit like pops up in mainstream and is held a serious standard, you know we've been living for too long
also can address the problem with millennials and poor bait since trump?

it's just shit modern Sup Forums tier bait made by people disconnected with reality

It was before they got to America.
The family name, which was formerly spelled Drumpf, was changed to Trump during the Thirty Years' War in the 17th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Ancestry

namecalling is unsavory and it isnt even good.
>we call him drumpf because that was his german ancestry
if anything, they are also mocking germans who have that last name

Because they know Hildawg is going to be elected in 2020 and then Madam God President will send Drumpfy for a long time out in his safe space.

It doesn't it just makes liberals look retarded, it's the exact same as walking up to a man named Bill and saying "how's it going WILLIAM!?" (Though "wolliam" would be more accurate to account for the mispronounciation) before running away and giggling like a schoolgirl as though you'd given him a real zinger.

If you want to use "drumpf" in place of "Trump" anyway then by all means, just like if you want to sew your cock to your thigh then you're more than welcome though I reserve the right to call you a retard in both cases.