What's gonna happen to Trump after 8 years?

What's gonna happen to Trump after 8 years?

Who knows?

Shaved head, full beard

probably not much, he is a workaholic , other politicians don't have that work ethic so the change has a dramatic effect.

Heart attack

His hair will become more golden.

He is turning into a cute animu girl

It's quite fantastic that Trump is already attempting to perform many tasks he wished to fulfill not even a month into presidency, DESPITE no political experience at all

What a guy!

Presidents have to spend time on the anti gravity ship which spins heavy liquid metals at high speed. On top of nullifying local gravity it also warps space time so as long as everything goes smooth with no major problems he wont age too much.

what the fuck is she doing?

Obama was stressed from the constant scandals in his administration due to all his affirmative action appointees that kept fucking everything up.

this ofc

Best most accurate response.

Note that the left pic is also lower-res which smoothes out his skin and removes any inconsistencies
Anyone will look worse in a HD picture, it's called beer goggles for a reason

Air gita

MEDIOCRE!

Air-guitar, do you guys not have guitars down there?

>He will be deified.

Repeating numbers say so.

THIS

I thought it was Important Joe.

Nothing, because unlike other politicians Trump is used to working his ass off nonstop.

He gets like 4 hours of sleep each night and just keeps going all day.

Those are superior genes.

Sleeping 4 hours per night is more likely to get you dead, not less likely as you imply.
Also he is obviously exaggerating/lying when he says that, as he has done many times.

Its okay to be happy that memes are real, just don't fall for our own bullshit.

it's so handy being able to run on minimal sleep

when we had our first daughter i figured it was easiest just to stay up until 2 or 3 AM to deal with the baby when she got up, and the wife handled everything after then. I was usually up before 7AM

not to say sleeping for 10 hours doesn't feel great now and then, but I can't imagine feeling like I *NEED* 8 hours else I'm useless

Gonna bring back the bearded president look.

The fascination is remarkable. It's like a brilliant hypnosis.

pls

He might go a bit mental towards the end like Regan.
I doubt it though.
S T A M I N A

fucker tweets at 3 in the night and is deporting illegals at 7, makes speeches at 8 and is helping make his comeback at 9

its almost like his twitter account is not being handled by him and is a fucking PR tool run by people carefully calculating the fucking tweets.

The stress of not being allowed to rob convenience stores and smoke crackwhores took a harsh toll.

Where can I get a Trump icon?

I hope

Bane?

old people don't need to sleep as much. that's just science.

Someone tweets. If anything, Trump has specifically stated that he doesn't type in tweets, he dictates them out loud for someone to type in.
Imagine if that person, or any other person on his crew, would type them in without needing Trump awake.

Trump only sleeps few hours, confirmed by his butlers

you wanna see him after 40,000 years too?

he becomes jeff bridges?

He will look like this

There is a specific cluster of neurons that regulate sleep patterns. Over time, as you age, you lose many of these.
Elderly sleeping less is literally due to brain damage.
If you are at the point where you can't sleep more than 4 hours per night regularly, you are in no shape to make decisions that can affect hundreds of millions.

Something analogous to the evolution of Vulpix into Ninetails.

Obama looked like that after the Presidency because he kept losing. Losing takes its toll. Donald Trump isn't going to stop winning, and he'll come out more powerful, more majestic than ever, desu.

He becomes Giga Trump

Can he even grow a beard? Srs question

holy shit that looks so perfect for a right wing president

Probably not

when they say 8.

He might be dead, desu.

Undead King Leach!

>Leach
*leech

If it's a tweet that's trump hasn't written, it's a RT or a tweet with a link in.

The ones that are text are his

>source: google what his social media handler says

>the DOW will only go up 2000 points in the next 10 years
Should be 22 million points tbqh famalam

Trump won't make it 8 years, he's fat as fuck and doesn't like to work out. He will be extremely lucky not to drop dead of a heart attack in his first term.

>switching trump for pence

happy with this aswell

He'll turn into immortan joe.

>El Presidente Zapdos takes over

you'll be begging to have Liberal Leftie DRUMPF-XD back if Mike "The Senate Shocker" Pence gets power

I'm just waiting for him to change his hair already, it's embarrassing. Can he even grow a beard? I haven't seen an ounce on his stubble ever and I wouldn't be surprised if he had some medical thing done to prevent him from growing it at all.

ja
it's a very stressful job
he looks alright still actually
but damn the grey hair.
Who in their right mind does this voluntarily

He will augment himself and become the guardian of white humanity.

Underrated

off topic but i'm requesting that picture of a family of trump supporters being harassed by protestors. It's a man in a yellow shirt with his wife and kid i think.

I still laugh-cry when I remember that a bunch of voters thought Obama made race relations worse & said "I bet Drumpf'll fix it!"