***attention all Sup Forums users***

I’m an Apache attack helicopter and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my cabin. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another person to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a Apache attack helicopter just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe Apache attack helicopters as ‘military combat vehicles ’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a commanding officer . Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making heliphobic comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without champagne democrats, a paradise. Without the elite left there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, apache attack helicopter rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you ROTORPHOBIC bastards.

TL;DR you ROTORPHOBIC bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNeyFacqlTA?t=283
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Want to see my hellfire missle?

Go kys

Is it 2015 again?

But seriously we can't let this helicopter get the nuclear warheads.

Stop racemixing with A-10s, you filthy jetburner.

Hello sexy.

To be honest ever since I was a little kid I've wanted to get inside you and take you for a ride.

>youtu.be/QNeyFacqlTA?t=283

Guys, can I get a source on that clip??

>No cabin
Sage.

Are there any serious contenders that will succeed this attack heli?

I know they tried to work on the Comanche but that one got budget-fucked.

Maybe you should treat us like people and ask to cum inside?

I don't barrel roll that way but I know some mh370s that do

Stick or gtfo faggot!

CABIN OR GTFO YOU KNOW THE RULES

SHOW US YOUR COCK-PIT

bump for labor-intensive OC

NSFW

cabin or gtfo

Mods have a boner for my oc. It's fresh copypasta don't worry, leaf. I wouldn't serve you anything older than 30 min

OOOOOOOH YEAH

Nice cockpit no helo.

Why hasn't this post been deleted yet?

Haha le EPIC meme my friend! XD

>isreal