>GORILLION
>KIKES

>6
>GORRILION

>WANDERING
>FOLK
>HERO

Take that Drumpfkins

Those arent the rules of the game retard. Now fuck off. This is of the utmost importance.

MADAME PRESIDENT. She won the popular vote but the system was rigged against her since she's a woman. If she had said half the things Drumpf had said, you best believe it would have ended her career. Damn glass ceiling and homophobic and xenophobic rhetoric is what kept the most qualified candidate to EVER run from being put in office.

Still couldn't beat le orange spray-tan goblin-hand-man

Maybe next time she can get those extra votes in areas that aren't already 95% blue.

USA
(federal republic)

>she won a game no one was playing by six gorillion points and got nothing

And I'm still not tired.

>Tfw Hillary supporters want to change the rules ex post facto

Too bad it didnt matter.

Keep that vagoo salty, we're going to harvest again in 4 years.

illegal votes don't count.

How the hell do you get ahead in 3 million votes and STILL lost the election?
That's pathetic.
That's like having 3,000,000 more soldiers and still losing the battle/retreating because the other soldiers' were skilled.
Pathetic.

Whats sad is, they DO.

And she still lost.

Oy vey, this is half a holocaust.

All this salt. I keep thinking I'll get tired of it, but I don't.

>"3"
>"million"
>illegal
>"votes"

Yet another worthless thread is left unpruned. You know these exist just so anons get caught up arguing nonsense, right? These threads get made to sap your energy and divide your efforts.

Don't give them any (you)s, don't post in them, just hide them.

Everytime. Kek

KEK it will be kind of sad once hillsry and crew get round up and arrested, and then insult to injury it comes out that trump beat her popular vote. What a fucking loser.

What astounds me is libshits use this as an excuse.
You can be sure as shit that many of them understand the importance of the electoral college vote,but they still perform some mental gymnastics because the outcome wasn't favorable to them.