DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE WAY HE LOOKED AT THE CAMERA AND SAID "TRAFFICKING" ??

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE WAY HE LOOKED AT THE CAMERA AND SAID "TRAFFICKING" ??

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS, FOR REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WImkta4aLFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oxttor4zDos
youtube.com/watch?v=UXQoS-8nkkI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKOSD-dMA0E
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0GAY7Zuvk
youtube.com/watch?v=3z2chw_bR50
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-signs-executive-orders-to-boost-public-safety-reduce-drug-trafficking/article/2614371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

video?

it was the first executive order he signed after sessions was sworn in. just happened like minutes ago

What were the orders?

Yes - it's on!!

Details please? I'm working and don't have time to investigate.

And the trips make it true AF

After swearing in Sessions, Trump signed three executive orders. He read the titles of each, and the first mentioned international ... Trafficking

You know who else looked into the cameras? A little man from Austria named... wait for it... Adolf Hitler!
youtube.com/watch?v=WImkta4aLFQ

yes I saw

what exactly was the order?

literally takes his acceptance speech at 11:11 on national pizza day...

KEK & God are here to bring about new golden age

PS: checked

Almost certainly something to do with the border and drug trafficking.

Kek is with us.

STREAM LINK
STREAM LINK
STREAM LINK
STREAM LINK
STREAM LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=oxttor4zDos

pedos will burn

American will unite around the expulsion of true evil not from our land but from the world

?
nothing wrong with pedosexual relationships, if the child consents.

Holy shit, so the rumours were true?!

>literally Hitler
I just can't

Kill yourself

Not an argument.

Educate yourself

He named the [[[BLIP]]]

NATIONAL GUARD ARE POURING INTO CHICAGO TURN ON THE FUCKING NEWS

A child under the legal age of consent cannot give consent.

>child
>consents
Into the oven you go

There is nothing intrinsically damaging or """"evil"""" about consentual pedophilic relationships.

>leftists are trying to push for pedophillia now

Absolute fucking degeneracy, and not in the Sup Forums buzzword way either. The slippery slope after we accepted the faggots into society is becoming real.

>drug trafficking.

human trafficking is first priority

he meant human trafficking

i will send each and everyone of you a bottle of maple syrup the day he reigns in all the sick human traffickers in hollywood and the democratic party.

not just any maple syrup, but fucking premium maple syrup.

>hey Susie do you want to have sex?
>yes
bam, consent.
If there was a law that said masturbation was rape that wouldn't make it true.

By kek, if he really cracks down on all the pedoscum i dont even mind if he will draw us into another world war, or installs his own swamp as long as theydoesnt consists of other childdiddlers

Pls oh kek, smite those pedos as they rape your future followers. Show them your wrath and you will have my gratittude eternally

Get a rusty, blunt knife and plunge it deep into your neck please.

where are you seeing this? i don't see this.

>By kek, if he really cracks down on all the pedoscum

please notice that kek has naturally confirmed this already

>human trafficking is first priority
>he meant human trafficking

o-oy vey, delete this

>children can consent
Why don't we give them the right to vote too?

its illegal and always will be.

>hey susie, want sex?
what's sex? I wanna play with dolls
>why don't you unzip my pants and I'll show you
I don't like this
>it's okay sweetie, I'm a take good care of you
No please

Thats not consent idiot.

You live in an alternate reality.

you must be killed

can you use it for anything else besides waffles and pankcaeks?

shampoo

(you)

Thai flag. likey shill.

be wary of this poster lads.

he never said that you faggot.

We'll see
That's not how it goes
Yes it is.
Every living being has the right to decide what to do with their body. Voting is deciding what direction society will take, which children do not understand
>b-but they don't understand sex either!
Yes they do, sex is a natural part of being human, saying that it's impossible for a child to understand sex is like saying that it's impossible to understand eating or breathing.

I am stupid. What is happening exactly?

>break the back of those criminal networks that are destroying the blood of our youth and others

actually mentions blood of children. I know everything they say is couched and in code but got damn

youtube.com/watch?v=UXQoS-8nkkI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKOSD-dMA0E

See 1:8:15 for Trump's description of executive orders he will sign (he mentions "our young people").

See 1:15:15 for Trump reading the title of the first executive order (preventing ... Trafficking)

Yeah, can one of you Americunts confirm? My heart skipped a couple of beats.

No! you will see.

No you are grossly mistaken. it is not consent.

What are the best brands of maple syrup?

>>Pancake and waffle fanatic

Confirmed. See for yourself (post above with video and relevant time stamps).

Children are a parent's responsibility. If the parents say they don't want their child to be fucked, the child will not be fucked.
And if you do fuck their child, there's no force in the universe, legal or shady that will stop them from tearing you a new arsehole and loading it with thermonuclear dynamite. It would be more humane than what they have planned.

MY FUCKING SIDES

No, I mean about the National Guard doing some op in Chicago. Sounds trollish and I guess others would be mentioning it by now.

Humans own themselves. If a parent want to try to kill me for performing a consentual act with another being that's fine, but I have the right to kill them back.

>new pen for each document

Store I work at sells this, pretty expensive but I bought one because fuck it. Was very good, noticeably better than Log Cabin.

souvenir pens are a big deal

Sex is only a natural part of being human at puberty age.

>enforcing federal law with respect to the transnational criminal organization and preventing international trafficking
yes he did you faggot

Ring around the rosy
A pocketful of posies
"Ashes, Ashes"
We all fall down

MASS ARRESTS INCOMING.

>souvenir pens are a big deal
...For You

Guys become prepared for a biological attack. I feel it coming. Trust me

checked again, it was pretty hard to hear with all the media taking pictures when it was live.

He's looking like a drag queen, good for her.

You will burn in hell for all eternity

Oh my bad I didn't read carefully. I have no idea about Chicago but haven't heard anything re national guard.

Hold on, can someone give me a rundown of what's going on here? What will Sessions do?
I heard he wanted to put a new immigration system in place that favored Europeans, is that true and does he have the ability to do that?
Also
>mass arrests
Was PG not a meme?! What makes you think he's going after it?

Take your LGBTQP shit out of here

OUT OUT OUT

OH FUCK

THOSE DIGITS

OH SHIT

IT IS HAPPENING

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE HIM

No, no one fucks a child, period, no matter what the child says. Only an adult can understand sexual consent, full stop. If anyone were ever to say a child could consent to sex, an adult wields far more power and would just coerce the child to consent. Anyone who comes up with any rationale that sex between a child and adult is ok should be fucking shot.

Fuck off shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0GAY7Zuvk
7:26

Can I make cookies with that?

go back to /b short eyes

inb4 comet pizza shuts down and alefantis flees the country

This
That toothpaste nigger is fucking insane, as are most europoors, sick and deranged-MANY SUCH CASES

>KEK & God
Redundant

presidents choice maple syrup is needed! blue menu not regular

You may have the right of self-determination, but you do not have the legal or moral right to determine over others. That would violate the child's right of self-determination and by extension the NAP.

Even in a libertarian paradise, your wish is a disease that will be accepted by nobody.

I love how he speaks about law enforcement
youtube.com/watch?v=3z2chw_bR50

If the child's determination and my determination align no violation would occur.

Pedoscum need to burn. I will not engage in debate with kindling.

Look at it you fuck, It looks like a drag i know from Castro.

>the NAP
>advocates for child fucking
Good God, when will Fire and Bimstone be wrought down upon us to deal with the likes of (you)

Notice how Trump circumvented media with own live stream, but articles already saying this is about "drug trafficking" without basis - see link where article quotes Trump for second and third exec orders but paraphrases (poorly) for the first one on trafficking!

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-signs-executive-orders-to-boost-public-safety-reduce-drug-trafficking/article/2614371

You could have read earlier posts of mine where I lay out the immoral and destructive nature of paedophilia, but I understand if that might get in the way of shitposting.

The child can't determine for itself. It needs parental guidance and guess what, they will beat you up for even implying that you'd like to fuck their kid.
Children aren't grownups, they cannot consent. Even if a code of law dictates that they do have the right of self-determination, nobody can verify that they understand the implications of you raping them.

It's disgusting fucks like you who are a hazard to society and a textbook example of the final stage of civilisation: the age of decadence.

Yeah

Add a little bit with your bacon, it contrasts really nicely with the salty flavor.

Do not add lots. Just a small amount.

Also great when mixed with snow for snow candies

>implying all kinds of trafficking aren't involved

>an verify that they understand the implications of you raping them.
Try asking them. It's not that hard.

lulz.

>I don't like the sound of it and I don't want to do it with you
What do, pedoanon?

Don't do it.