Say goodnight, kidfuckers

Say goodnight, kidfuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hKJ7FvSby8
youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE&feature=youtu.be&t=21m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, guy isn't going to do shit.

oh fuck it's happening!!! today is the day!!!!!

He's going to batonrape podesta french police style!

first executive order signed today was the hanging of david brock and his nerd virgins.

cya!

already sworn in but still talking

youtu.be/3hKJ7FvSby8

>first executive order immediately after swearing in is about stopping human trafficking

sweet dreams, childfornicator

we'll less talking and more round ups of those imaginary pizza fuckers! David Semen is never wrong!

break the back of those criminal networks that live off the blood of our young and others

It's happening!!!

Rumors are Sessions is asking Trump to use CIA blackops to accidental suicide the pedos from to night.

Each suicide triggers a bonus and paid vacation to the CIA unit who pulls it off.

Happeneing! From the cover of time magazine to handcuffs by the end of the day!!

look how high he's holding his hand.

he's no Ted Cruz!

>mfw Podesta gets V&

Is Joe Biden going to be the first Vice President in US history to be convicted of kid fucking?

youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE&feature=youtu.be&t=21m27s

He was simultaneously praising Jesus.

>no more fighting them there
>now we fight them here

thank goodness, what a mess that all was/is

please let pizzagate be real. insta swamp drain.

Just take the fucking glasses off or put them on don't just leave them down your nose you filthy swine!

What does Sessions as AG mean for us? I'm very ignorant on the subject sad to say, so I have some questions.
1. Is sessions actually going to shut doen high profile pedos, what signs of this happening have there been?
2. I heard Sessions wanted to put in place a new immigration system the favored European migrants, is this true? How would be able to implement it, can he even do that as AG?
3. He has the authority to go through with Trumps travel ban right?

He's going to enforce the law.

let's call it in

Start checking the obits in major newspapers. Gonna be a lot of 'severely depressed' an heros.

Right, but will he be going after pizzagate pedos? (Was that even real or just a meme?)

The Supreme Court has ruled no matter how awful the rape of a child, the death penalty is cruel and unusual. Kennedy v Louisiana. Child rapists should be killed, but that's the rules.

>Hi Bill! I'm here to take you to your meeting with the new AG, come aboard my Aircraft...

Why does everyone feel like Sessions will prosecute Pizzagate? Has he said he will? Where does this faith that Sessions will actually investigate PizzaGate come from? Honestly would like to know.

PG was just a fucking a meme. People like Milo and Ben Swann got warned about libel laws and how badly they would fucked so they shut up. I'm going to do everything i can to hype up the PG arrests today though.

Because I have faith that the FBI will finally start doing their job now that they have an AG that will actually do their job as well.

>lol, guy isn't going to do shit.

public will lose it if that happens, the people get what the people want

my thoughts exactly. ive been a conspiritard for years and all this just seems too good to be true

The first order trump signed was to prevent trafficking

how much triple time sunday pay for Clinton and Bush?

FBI user said Jeff was briefed on it last week. Someone else said toda ywas pizza day. It's happening!!

hundreds, maybe thousands, of pedo arrests coming but the phrase pizzagate will never be heard.

probably the same, as there is plausible deniability that the Clintons died of AIDS

>Hype up PG arrests
PG is just a fucking meme
I'm still not getting it, is it real or not? Are you just tying random arrests of celebs to Pizza gate to make them look like pedos?

>chatter white man
>death to Brianna
>responds in 19s
Is it a false flag boys?

that fbi user provided no proof he was actually fbi user tho. we dont know shit and are getting set up to look like assholes when nobody gets tossed in jail

whew, sworn in

Trump just signed an executive order with Jeff Sessions next to him that deals with international sex trafficking.

Really? Ok, that's good news, if true.

Yeah, I definitely agree. The last few AG's have literally done nothing on all fronts.

Lets hope so!

Sup Forums is always right. I think fbi anaon might have even had dub.s too.

>Where does this faith that Sessions will actually investigate PizzaGate come from?

PBS and Milton Friedman

PBS Frontline said that a huge number of republicans and democrats supported Trump once he promised to hold politicians accountable

Milton Friedman will tell you that the people will get what the people want

thus since the people want to see Hillary Clinton held accountable and the entire world has a good idea about the nature of crimes occurring by having access to communication records belonging to Clinton and associates

well there is your answer, thats what we have seen, what else we see these Trump people doing now will give you the rest of the answers, they have to sell this concept of holiding people accountable to the public, this is a hard situation

never before has a new technology outed so many people's dirty laundry in such a way ever before.

i hope youre right, there have been rumors about this pedo shit since william cooper wrote behold a pale horse. hang all those mother fuckers

It's all too memetically perfect for him not to go after the pedoscum now.

You mean some random user claimed to be FBI? Seriously, you newfags seem to have no idea how common larping is.

Yes, but I thought you said PG was a meme? Is he actually going after it

He's trying to hide the size of his (((nose))).

He said "international trafficking", sex was not in the sentence.

in other news a third of congress including Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, John Podesta have died on aids on the same day, doctors this is a new super virulent type of hyper aids which has potential to stike suddenly in reaction to certain gravitational condition

Bill Clinton is alive and well

naw bro, it's real, you're just shilling for Alefantis.

People wear glasses like that when they have trouble seeing things that are close to them, and thus because they only need them to read. Not all glasses are for near-sightedness.

What do you think happens to women and children being trafficked? Where do you think these kidfuckers get their pizza?

Use some common sense.

the wikileaks stuff is damning, and the feds have more than that, what do you think is in that insurance file the entire internet has, like we won't ever get into it?

please the feds have been in the wikileaks insurance files, they're the ones who gave them to wikileaks

And on a related note: All you shills on here who have been threatening pedo researchers since October, and continue to try to repress this are probably complicit. If you are and have been trying to suppress free and open discussion of this crime and have been paid to do so by David Brock, that makes it a crime. I seriously would shut the fuck up right now.

Sessions is 100% a closeted homo kidie toucher

Except most everything FBI user said has been shown true.

Right I agree with that, what I'm asking is what signs has Sessions (or Trump) showed, dog whistles, statements, etc. that they KNOW about this and are going after it?

>there have been rumors about this pedo shit since william cooper wrote behold a pale horse.

this tradition is thousands of years old, maybe older

Today everything changes: The day of Law and Order is here. You fuckers are no longer in charge of the AG's office, the corrupt three letters--of anything. Sessions will go after corrupt NGO dollars, pedos and their support systems. I would run, not walk. We all know these boards are monitored. I would not support these pedos with your paid words. Protect pedos, traffickers and their interests at your peril. If you do not feel the winds changing and repent, you are dumb enough to deserve your punishment. The day of judgment is nigh. Repent, talk, or suffer.

Go get em LEO's!

well you get Alex Jones claiming Trump knows, Trump has mentioned Alex Jones before, remember when Clinton responded to that like "erk how dare these muffuggas think sandyhook was a hoax I mean come on I knew a lot of those people myself and please get that bucket of water away from me cackle"

I mean she said that shit when she looks how she does and you compare that to those emails that came out and you have to just sit there like yeah I can't believe "Oswald acted alone" on this shit I'm sorry no sale thats fish three days old I ain't buying bring me something else

maybe the bit about breaking the back of criminal networks that are destroying the blood of our young?

That could be coded.

Let them burn

>pedo researchers

This
I give my digits to thee
Deus Vult

You have been warned.

Kek

I thought that was an allusion to drugs and cartels, could be your too tho

>I seriously would shut the fuck up right now.

oh cutie pie, you have no fucking idea, the people who support this lifestyle have more money than god

thats why this shit is going to be so interesting, on a related note the air force needs drone pilots, I don't care if you got a record or are a perv or whatever if you can play video games well call the airforce and tell them you've always dreamt of being a drone pilot and go sign up, if you're good at video games they need you.

please help and enlist.

Yes it's real. Those ping pong fucks used every pedo codeword in the fbi book, and had a creepy instagram account full of kids taped to tables and other fucked up shit.

the mentioning of blood brought it home for me. Usually politicians tend to refer to the destruction of youth without mentioning blood directly connected like that, but it's not like he's only going to focus on one kind of trafficking either.

Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder were obstructionist pieces of trash who did nothing but enable corruption.
Almost 500 low level traffickers were arrested last week. If even a fraction of them talk and reveal their clients aka the elites paying for the victims, the whole web could collapse.
The odds are greater than ever that justice could be served.

Yea I've seen those pics, really weird shit, also tony podesta's "art" collection, that kike needs the fucking oven

the army needs real pilots for you airmen out there, don't take the airlines job, go army!

Huma and Weiner will squeal if they haven't already.

Don't ask too many questions, goys.

Digits say they will

BRING DOWN THE PEDO SCUM

>that get
Of course...

>The odds are greater than ever that justice could be served.

everybody needs to push harder, we need dummy libs to come around, be ready to explain this shit to them because media will play it off like military coup story and be prepared for someone to hijack the narrative with false flags at any point

question everything

>that kike needs the fucking oven

now to express this we say: Europeans hated jews because jews ran the slave trade in Europe for 800 years of moorish rule

>666
>/H

Can you redpill me on Jews in Europe? I know they've been kicked from 109 countries, but I'm fuzzy on the details

Americans are so retarded and gullible. He isn't going to do shit, democrats and republicans are in cahoots. Just like Trump's election which literally changed none of democrats policies which were agreed on by both sides.

They were fucking assholes.

>Trumps election didn't change democratic policy.
Why would it? Assuming you meant the Republican Party, yea the party itself is still cucked, but trump is at the helm and most every republican is bending the knee. WE JACKSONIAN NOW

is, has, will
enjoy prison

The Big Black Baton meets Podesta and I hope all child rapers.

I know that, coin clipping and "coincidentally" owning 3/4 of Spanish land (pre inquisition :^)) but I heard that the Germans would kick them to me and time again for getting caught with their (German) kids, do you know anything about that?

Yeah they ate Christian kids and then paid off the judges with their jew gold. "Allegedly".

I was only able to interpret half of that. Jews got kicked out to Palestine or the middle east time and time again because they were caught with German children? Wat?

why are you derailing a thread about Sessions and pedos/trafficking with talk about "da jews"?

fuck off

I'm saying Jews got kicked out ofWuropean countries for the above reasons, but when specifically speaking about Germany, there are allegations that the Jews were kicked out because they would get caught doing weird shit with German kids

This is about Sessions and pedo trafficking, I think the Jews have a heavy hand in this, see: the Podestas

FUCK OFF

Why can't we talk about this?
>pic related
(You)

I'm quite sure some pedos are jews as well as christian etc. but ffs. It's not really relevant or state your exact meaning.