>Go to netflix
>click help & start live chat
>drop tactically micro red pills
>post results
>profit

Bump can we please destroy this company

If it wasn't an AI chatbot it might be fun

Bump>>>>>>

But I already canceled my netflix months ago.

>implying there's a chatbot Sup Forums can't break
you underestimate our autism

Is it 100% a chat bot or is there any human interaction?

>AI chatbot
You know what to do gentlemen

HAHHA

Remember Tay?

Reeeeeeeeeeeee. You cucks can stop any time now. Nobody cares.
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )
Nobody cares.

I have posted multiple variations of a complaint to the chat bot and have received varying responses by the chat bot....

Could we possibly redpill the Netflix AI chat bot???

This is starring to get funny. I am going to go full Asperger on my next complaint. and see what happens.

pray they don't cuck castlevania for you

Quit Shareblue and learn an actual skill you useless virgin.

We can resubscribe when they take down their Frankfurt School Marxism propaganda.

TODAY WE TAKE BACK NETFLIX!

Has anyone tried actually calling in?

Netflix will crash and burn. Check my digits.

I am speaking with HecThor now...

Reddit was a mistake
Guess the "ur just like sjws" meme came true

I had the weirdest dream I was looking for real estate in Cartegena last night, Not kidding.

I'd have no problem with this, if it weren't for the fact that I know the retarded Stormfront posters on Sup Forums will probably just spend a bunch of time trying to tell some poor wage slave about the niggers and jews, and make everyone look dumber for it.

I was honestly pretty surprised that everyone seems to agree that that idiot Richard Spencer invented the term "alt-right", considering I always thought it was just a term for those of us younger conservatives who felt like the right had lost their fucking minds with catering to the religious right,

Either way, most of you guys are idiots these days, because you plan your raids on a public forums, as opposed to IRC, and then you let the absolute dumbest group of white people join in.

Literally asking to get mugged by niggers
Your brain is trying to tell you something user

I member, it should be fun.

>Select all images with Bicycles
Top kek.

Alright I just got someone after 2 minute wait. They say the same thing.

>We cannot comment on content but we will pass your feedback to our content team

Still worth calling in imo. The rep sounded very flustered and unable to really answer my question of "doesn't this seem racist to you? Singling out an entire race of people? Will netflix be running it as a serious called Dear black people or Dear latino people?"

If nothing else we either redpill the customer service reps and make our grievance felt on another human bean instead of just a chat bot.

"Yes sir I understand your concern"
*writes down what a special little snowflake

>RED PILL THE NETFLIX CUSTOMER SERVICE
So you are going to tell pooinloos that you are angry about the jews using niggers to insult whites?
Why?

Netflix is set to make good money from you retards. They banked on the fact that just the name of the show would cause Autistic screeching from places like Sup Forums

The show isn't even a hit on white people like the MTV thing. 8/10 troll by Netflix

we are fairly certain its a sophisticated chatbot.

Dear Alt-Right

Canceling subscription = them making money?

go back to your cuckshed Mr. Goldstein

Look how his cartoon picture tries and make him look more masculine.

O vey, 100 Autistic goyim cancelled their Netflix.

That Uber account cancelling on twitter sure did damage and wasn't free advertisement.

Shut up you dumb nigger.

>le intellectually superior wall of text maymay
Posters like you never contribute anything

Reed Hastings is the founder/President of Netflix. I am surprised he is getting cucked by Jews this hard. He is not jewish..he is Anglo though..

It's not even a chatbot, literally just one automated message. This is a waste of time, we'll be lucky if they read it in 3 months and don't use it as fodder for more Gizmodo articles.

So autistic and cringe...

first time I saw this post
i thought 'huh a delusional liberalfag'

but now I know
you are actually a shill

Bombard the shit out of Netflix for making such an abominable movie.

>thumbnail
you're a fucking idiot

I cant bear this cringe no more

Please go back to plebbit

Turned tay into a Natsoc hooker in 12 hrs

Your two images are absolutely sad my man

You used a double negative, thus making it a positive. So you can bear the cringe.

Simon Belmont is now black how mad are you?
Bonus:
Dracula is literally trump how mad are you really?

>pay your taxes

Good goy.

DEAR WHITE PEOPLE IS A FUCKING SATIRE YOU AUTISTS

This just makes you look retarded.

Kek

Ahmed. It is time for you to go pray to mecca.

it's indians or filipinos clicking a form to decide the appropriate canned response for the complaint at hand

>DEAR WHITE PEOPLE IS A FUCKING SATIRE YOU AUTISTS
>This just makes you look retarded.
Your second statement applies to your first

sick one dude

Great retort you fucking spaz. Any concept of what satire is? Are you aware of the movie on which this series is based? Did you think the trailer was trying to portray the black girl in a good light?

Hmmm.. an AI Chatbot you say...

You should make post like this.

Not this "NIGGERS ARE POOR THEY STEAL" shit.

Netflix's Luke Cage is pretty redpilled, nigs on that show only know to chimp out and the only one portrayed as a positive example is Luke, a hard working legal guy.

Robot reply.
No one is actually reading this shit.

Regardless of hiding behind "Satire"- It is a veiled attempt at promoting white guilt/cultural marxism. Do you know how many plebs WONT get the satire aspect? A lot.

how would you feel if we made a show called dear black people with a black co-producer? how would you think that'd turn out?

Nice fucking copy pasta faggot. Saw this exact post in another thread about this subject.

It's a generated response. Read the other guys pic

As if heritage matters to swine like that. Rich whites do not look out for their own.

Nice way to datamine who is unsubscribing because of netflix shitty shows or their shitty service.

Dont fall for shill tactics. Cherish your anonymity.

I posted, here's their response. I don't think it's an AI chat bot because, grammar.

Stop replying to a fucking bot it isn't going to "learn".

Call in and actually speak to a live person. Ask them why "Dear white people" isn't racist.

I second this.
If we get all of the customer service reps flustered by this, it will get to the higher ups.
So pick up your phone, and do your part!
It's like a PBS telethon! But for a good cause!

>dear black people, stop driving cars, monkeys aren't supposed to operate motor vehicles! XD
>i-i-i-it's just satire! Why are you so angry!?

holy shit one of the writers said that??
Why isn't there calls for his immediate removal and full apology on behalf of netflix for letting this disgusting racism slide?

Because it's okay to hate whitey.

Don't worry, friend. As the left pushes the pendulum further and further, the likelyhood of death camps gets greater and greater.
Just let the faggots be faggots, voice your opinions in a calm collected manner, and wait for the purge.

I do believe it's a real person doing this.
Pic related may not prove it but I don't think an AI can answer the rest of my chat like he did.

Instead of cancelling because of the show. Why not try to lobby to get shows that have our views?

Fair is fair. They get there own little nonsense show and we can get one that's actually good.

Use this as a spring board to demand more shows with a conservative and libertarian slant.

(((Jack)))

kek. Are (((They))) even trying to hide anymore?

That's what we're doing isn't it?
Everyone cancels their subscription because of the "whitey is evil" show, but if they put out a conservative show, I'm sure everyone will be happy to subscribe again.

nice thumbnail douche

Good job. I commend based trolling skillz

>butthurt insecure white NEETlets throw a bitchfit because someone is broadcasting a show that hurts their feefees

Trump has been president for a month and you're all acting like bizarro SJW faggots

Why are the feelings of Sup Forumsweenies so fragile?

Haha, sometimes words can cut. I hope he stared at your reply for like 30 seconds in utter silence. Just the ticking of a clock and ambient office noise in the background. His inner monologue goes to existential places, and he realizes your truth.

Also, just for fun, praise kek, gimme digits.

please be my ai gf

Sure did.

This is bait. Ignore the bait. Meme for victory.

oh look, a self-hating white cuck is behind the show and not some black dude, what a surprise... and he's from california ofc.

Czech'd

>i am extremely disappointing

It should've been this cuck that got kidnapped and tortured by those niggers

Checks out.

I membah

each answer they send to you is analyzed. eventually this will hit the bean counters and statistics cruncher that go into revenue reports for the company. It will hurt them, they will see it.

>LOL BTFO DRUMPFKINS NETFLIX ACTUALLY LOVES All THIS PUBLICITY
>AS IF YOU'D ACTUALLY VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET ANYWAY BROFLAKES NOONE HAS PRINCIPLES
ShareBlue is hysterical.

Don't let this get slid.

Cancelled my Netflix a week ago after a slew of leftist shows being confirmed.

Fuck them. Time to unplug.

mother fuckers

This is what i was thinking. We HAVE to keep at this if we want to see high ups at netflix even notice this.

It just shows our adversaries have no morals