Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in France for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for France and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number France took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1tcVv4ZM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***
Letting them think that they'll be welcome, living comfy lives at the expense of Europeans, if they risk their lives crossing a sea or many different nations to just feel virtuous is being cruel and selfish.
>We have the capabilities of taking them in
We don't. France has not turn a budget in the green for four decades. The unemployment is through the roof. Almost one person died in France every day for the last three years from islamic terrorism. The FN is doing better score at every elections. You're writing a rubber cheque to a hobo that will try to cash it in with people that wants him dead just to have a smile. Which is cruel and selfish.

>They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Stop acting like you have any liberty to give up. Nobody's asking you if you want to take them in or not.

*Almost one person died in France every day in the last year from islamic terrorism

So your entire reasoning is that "you have to because I said so." You are under no obligation to take anyone in. You let in who you want. No one is a refugee in the seventh country he enters. No foreigner should be tolerated behaving the way these people have behaved. This crisis was completely artificial, speeding up a process that was already happening but not moving quickly enough.
Hey, Frenchie: sixty-four million. There are 64 million displaced pleople on this earth. They all have relatives and can make children. Are you going to wait for a perfect mathematical proof or a legal brief signed in triplicate by opposing political parties before you stand up and reject this whole thing as insane?

This copypasta was originally written by a German. if I recall.

their culture is not compatible with ours. islam has a completely different set of values and will, per definition, destroy our society.

Fuck them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1tcVv4ZM8

>You are under no obligation to take anyone in.
Yeah that's wrong, but I didn't expect you to understand this when not even your president understands what the Geneva Convention is and all that.

>No one is a refugee in the seventh country he enters.
Sure, let's just let people rot in already poor and overburdened countries like Hungary or Greece, that will help.

>completely artificial
Yeah thanks for creating and fostering it, Amurica.

I want to open fire on them with heavy machine guns before they enter my nation.

Once in my nation I would round them all up and put them in death camps

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
Send them back to where they came from? i don't see any issue here.

>You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU)
Disband Schengen, problem solved.

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***
Why can't we "just" send them back? They are not going to die just because of being refused entry. Those that do are already granted asylum through the UN etc.

>We have the capabilities of taking them in
Seeing our economies at the current state, i'd like the argue the opposite. Also the burden is not only on them not getting jobs and leeching welfare, its also (and i think, more importantly) about culture and crime etc.

>these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society
massive over representation in the criminal statistics say the opposite, and those that are thankful are forgotten due to the stereotype that gets created through all the bad apples getting in.

>And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number France took in
>France took in
France is part of the problem. Why do you think Le Pen is so popular? Or are you the type that thinks 1/3rd of your country are racist old people?

>the majority of terrorists aren't refugees
Correct, they are 2nd/3rd gen immigrants who shits on our countries and all they stand for, refuse to integrate and generate massive crime.

>Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet
So you are okay with easily radicalized people coming to your country? People not integration coming to your country to have children they raise in parrallel societies that grow up to hate you and everything you stand for?

>This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security
1st: border control
2nd: no papers = deportation
Not that hard.

This

There's no solution to their filthy genes but letting them in their places to evolve until they can grow out of their bestial values and culture, or to go extinct trying.
Both of which would solve their problems, one way or the other.

You are either a kike or a cuck, but I wouldn't expect less from a German.

Your people have no idea what it means to learn from your own mistakes. Instead, you just go full tilt into the opposite extreme and expect everything to be okay. Protip: destroying your country and the EU will never erase the fact that Hitler and the Nazi regime came into being. You guilt ridden fucks need to learn that. You also need to learn that its in the past, but you are setting the stage for history to repeat itself and allow someone worse than Hitler to take the stage and this time, he (or she) will win.

First of all stop calling them refugees, far everyone coming to Europe is an actual refugee. Immigrant is more accurate.

Second of all we must help ourselves before we help others. Increased rates of murder and rape done by foreigners in not a price we should have to pay. While it's admirable to help those in need, we should not have to abandon our own safety and values in order to do so.

In addition to that, letting people with views that are often incompatible with western values, into our countries and letting them live of our welfare, is a very ineffective way of helping others. It's an unnecessary burden on our society. We can not risk our demographics changing to much either. A France without Frenchmen is no longer France. We must take care to cultivate and protect what our ancestors have built.

A more effective way would be to help build up infrastructure such as schools and university in the countries we wish to help. Educating the population is a great way to give them a chance to rise from poverty. It also helps combat extremism.

Taking in real refugees, that we know with certainty come from war torn countries and who'll risk death if the stay there is fine. But the number of these real refugees that we take in must be adapted to what our countries culture and budget can handle without suffering.They should also return home when it's safe again-

Here you go, this graphic is nicer.

Why are they not showing up on Saudi Arabia's doorstep?

Would it not make more sense that if these Syrians are in need of help, that they seek refuge in a place that is more compatible to Syrian religion and culture?

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own

Yes you can.

sup Muhammad

I knew you were going to cuck hard when you mentioned inequality like it was inherently bad.

Bait pasta.. whatever
As an immigrant myself, I'll tell you how it goes : Unless you're actively seeking to integrate and benefit the society you're living in, you're not helping. You're an alien element, and on the long run your behaviour is damaging to the societal climate of your host country
And nowadays, none of the migrants do that anymore, not just because they're lazy assholes, but because they're not even intellectually able to do so. Western culture is something they cannot grasp mentally. Germany and Sweden are lost cases, UK and France are somehow doing damage control, because the people are still racist as fuck despite the media and government hyping up

there is no smoke without fire

Fucking kill yourself. When you put the well being of strangers over your own kin, your country is destined to die. Cucks like you are worse than terrorists, you are destroyers of nations

Kill yourself cuckold

Fuckoff and go play sandnigger games in the desert where you belong

>european citizens too passive
>allow corrupt leaders that bomb countries
>then allow refugees and fighters from those countries to enter europe

You have no one to blame but yourself.

>Selfish as f***
Your morality is more important than your country. This isn't a political issue for you. You feel bad for the refugees, you want to help them. Your country will pay for your empathy. Your freedoms stripped, your standard of living lowered, your local crime rates will rise, because you want to help. You've been convinced it's your responsibility to help others, and for that, you and your fellows will suffer.

Thanks, it's much cleaner looking

you are a weak cuck

>we must help ourselves before we help others
Hear hear, there may be hope for your nation if you can convince your countrymen of this simple truth.

(OP)

"As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for France and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). "

That's why countries should leave the European Union Superstate. A country without borders it not a country.

The eurocrats are overpaid elitists. Most Middle-Eastern countries reject Syrian refugees. United Arab Emirates rejected them too. Japan, Korea, China didn't except 99% of all refugees and the western liberal media didn't care either. But when a western country wants to stop mass-immigration the leftist media complains about it.

There are also a lot of safety concerns and its difficult to integrate these muslims. There are many non-go areas in European cities with unsafe ghettos. In France it's the banlieue. That is the future of France and other European countries if Angela Merkel and the EU keeps letting in millions more immigrants. Also when those immigrants get the right to vote they will vote in anti-western parties and eventually you will have an anti-western government.

You create safe spaces in their own countries you fucking retard. Also, refugees go to the nearest safe country and then go home when the fighting ends.

None of that shit is happening.

Hm...

No. LET THEM GO TO SAUDI ARABIA/QATAR/UAE/etc... first.

You know, THE RICH GULF STATES FUNDING THESE TERRORISTS CAUSING THE MIGRANT CRISIS IN THE FIRST PLACE? THE SAME RICH COUNTRIES THAT *REFUSE* TO TAKE IN REFUGEES EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ON THE BORDER RIGHT THERE AND WITH SIMILAR CULTURES TO SYRIA.

Plus fuck off you nigger and study geopolitics. These people flooding in ARE covering for radicalist elements. The Wahhabist madrasas being set up in the west have been proven hot beds of radicalization as well.

Plus you have systematic rape gangs (rotherham). You get calls for Sharia law supplanting the law of the land.

And when you mix a culture of inherent nihilism and materialism, a culture of lost men and women worshipping money with a strong spiritual culture with a people holding rock steady beliefs... well lets just say Islam will win out against an ideology of self hate, short sidedness and selfishness.

>the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society.

TOP KEK, get raped by rapefugees you fag pen will close the borders asap

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***

Fuck off, Pierre.

sage and hide shill threads

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish

Even if they were all peaceful, they will destroy your civilization. They DO NOT care about French history, French culture, French architecture, French food, French literature, French music, French Art, etc. They will never care about it, just as you don't care about Chinese culture. It might be mildly interesting, but care? No. And so as the population on no-whites increase, all of your French cultural things will get less money. Soon you will have a post-national state where the only thing that binds you to the non-whites is your economic transactions. And when the economy takes a hiccup, whites and non-whites will kill one another. That is the way of human social psychology.

No state should take in more than a tiny amount of immigrants from other cultures. And even then, should insist that they interbreed with the host population.

You are only undermining your own security by allowing people to make decisions that directly affect your nation under the guise of a false sense of security. No, not all things work out. Your quote is emotionally cyclic to the reality your precedence undermines within your own social bubble.

The burden is obviously too great to keep them. The burden is too great to make them leave.

ctrl alt del end task programs niggers

good day.

>Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

>47% refugees in germany are criminals
>only 2% are working
>massive increase in criminality
>majority of children being born will soon be muslim
>over 30% say suicide attacks can be justified

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?

Let them take back their own countries.

It's the "white guilt" your feeling that is the problem. Nobody can say anything against this bs because too many white people are feeling it. Refugees literally getting away with rape because white people don't want to cause anymore trouble (like it's all white peoples fault for these people being sexual deviants with no morales).

>what do you want to do if not let them in?
How about doing things like those petro-monarchies?

>99.9% peaceful
>sharia law
>taqiyya

kys shill/retard, difference is irrelevant

>Sorry
dishonesty detected
>let off steam
way of try to appeal what you think this board is
>Everyone
No, YOU
>I've been living in France for all of my life
Who Cares
> there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.
Who Cares
>As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for France and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in?
K I L L T H E M A L L
>You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU).
Oy Vey
>In my opinion
Who cares
>because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***
ok spotted the pasta

sage