Heroin Kills White People More Than Anyone Else — And Nobody Is Sure Why

>Heroin Kills White People More Than Anyone Else — And Nobody Is Sure Why

news.vice.com/article/heroin-kills-white-people-more-than-anyone-else-and-nobody-is-sure-why

Good. Hopefully heroin will have consumed Trump supporters by the time the next election comes around.

>Heroin bust reveals drugs with Trump's face
thehill.com/homenews/317916-heroin-bust-reveals-drugs-with-trumps-face

You see, Trumpers? Heroin good. Heroin has your leader's face on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@40.691539,-73.9684615,3a,52y,10.49h,67.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0829cylRWXCd5nJhviv_Iw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=qW2YWqVpT4E
youtube.com/watch?v=6psfGxfc4lg
youtube.com/watch?v=wQFy9BFQEyM
youtube.com/watch?v=E5PDowAjCVo
youtube.com/watch?v=h-x59ON5Q88
youtube.com/watch?v=GguPC2U2EaI
nypost.com/2017/02/08/brooklyn-cops-find-more-bags-of-heroin-stamped-with-trumps-face/
wptv.com/news/state/father-tries-to-escape-from-hospital-after-overdosing-on-heroin-next-to-his-3-year-old
battlecreekenquirer.com/story/news/local/2017/02/09/mom-talks-daughters-heroin-death/97411672/
wtae.com/article/heroin-baby-in-apartment-during-lawrenceville-drug-raid/8690773
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White people are more likely to be injured at work and perscribed opiates which leads to heroine use. Black people done have that problem since they dont work

Typical jewish lies. There's not a single recorded case of a heroin overdose in human history.

dat ass

BBBBBBBBBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

*SNIFF SNIFF* mmmm thats some good shit AHHHH *Sniff SNIFF*

Geez you liberals sure are tolerant, loving, and friendly! Especially to the downtrodden working class you so claim as your own.

No wonder you won the election, it only makes sense.

Dayum

White people who do heroin are typically degenerate leftists who wouldn't vote for Trump anyway.

lmao pointing to racism to be the reason why whites are prescribed opioids. fuck all.

Actually the only real dopers I know are pill billies that hate Trump. They are too stuck on their oxys and scared about all the shit he talked on the campaign trail on heroin

>working class

Working class whites are generally all around shitty and dangerous people. They're uneducated and easily controlled by wealthy whites into voting in politicians who don't have their best interests in mind. Then they start crying over money woes when their unions get eliminated by the same people they elected into office. But are they smart enough to figure this out? NOPE. The rich white politicians who screwed them over just tell them "it's the minorities'" fault their jobs are disappearing and being uneducated racist fuckheads, they fall for it EVERY TIME.

google.com/maps/@40.691539,-73.9684615,3a,52y,10.49h,67.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0829cylRWXCd5nJhviv_Iw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

thats a nice ass.
Is this just some random chick on the street?
Is there any more?

man would like to smell the sweat off that

its becuz wite bois cant compete

This so much

Betas out

Also untrue
>dangerous
Why is the minority crime rate per capita so much higher?
>uneducated
How so? Or educated in different areas?
>influenced by rich white people
Hillary bernie gary trump all rich all white.
>minorities can do no harm and white people are consistantly blaming them
Well just had a nigger steal 20k in tools from a guy that owns a tree service who im going to college with so maybe sometimes they are to blame

Oh, this reminds me - how to meme Trump "agent-oranging" whole Afganistan?
youtube.com/watch?v=qW2YWqVpT4E

youtube.com/watch?v=6psfGxfc4lg

>Implying heroin users were ever voting in the first place.

It's probably killing more white people because it's expensive and poor minorities can't fund the habit long enough to die from it

Enjoy getting stabbed in a piss-soaked alleyway over a gram rock, you fucking crack toking baboon

this
black people just smoke crack

>working class whites are dangerous
Count on it, Jiquandi

youtube.com/watch?v=wQFy9BFQEyM

>heroin is imported from mexican
>trump wants to build a wall to stop the flow of drugs
no wonder liberals hate the wall so much. they need the drugs to continue their white genocide.

trump wins again motherfucker.

Here's why

>dude weed lmao
>don't get high off weed anymore
>move on to opiates (painkillers)
>don't get high off painkillers anymore
>move on to heroin
>die

its that fucking simple. This is why weed will never be legalized.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5PDowAjCVo

Systemic racism. I learned in sociology class that the only reason any disparity exists is because of systemic oppression.

It can't possibly be biological differences because we are all the same, except for superior black men of course.

Heroin is just the ultimate hipster-pill.

Black people and Mexicans don't listen to rock music

How does the entire world survive without opiates then?

People commonly lose limbs at work here, nobody takes opiates.

Why do Americans suffer from so much "pain", or is this "pain" the result of anguish over their failed hedonistic lifestyles, and they seek an escape through opiates?

And minorities are tricked into voting against their interests by supporting a welfare state that replaces the need for a nuclear family and infantilizes an entire race. People on all spectrums are easily fooled by propaganda, (((democracy))) sucks. Your point?

You, rich white libshit, are the only priviledged class in this country. You had everything handed to you on a plate, and thus feel enfeebled so you seek oppression of every form to prove yourself. In doing so you divide and demonize your lower class brothers who are simply trying to survive in a world that is eroding their relevance, wealth, and well-being.

And your politicians DO support illegal immgration for cheaper slave labor. This brings wages down across the board. Fuck off.

>drugs with Trump's face

In the heroin circles, particularly the North East, this is called a "stamp". It is a picture of a phrase, typically of something within pop-culture or politics. A lot of times these are things like "Gucci" and "Ferrari" but also can be cynical or humorous like "Death" or "Overdose". With Trump being a prominent image currently, it's no wonder he's featured. These images and phrases are used by junkies to locate the source of the drug, like a name-branding, since there is a great deal of variance in potency. This has nothing to do with the drug being targeted toward Trump supporters. During Obama's presidency, there were many heroin stamps floating around with "Obama" written on them.

Source: Former junkie here.

Because that shit is great

youtube.com/watch?v=h-x59ON5Q88

>weed is legal here
>i know people who fell for the gateway drug meme
>i smoke weed
>dont make it my whole life
>some bros do
>some move to harder drugs
>those ones die or are retarded
>some bros get injured through life
>car accident, work injury, falls.
>they never smoked
>get opiates prescribed
>addicted.jpg
>do them alot and die.

Always different user. Cant blanket people.

god she's juicy

>Working class whites are generally all around shitty and dangerous people

says the dude with a folder full of creep shot videos of womens asses on his computer

I dont know what your country is but i assume youre not 1st world by how you describe workong conditions.

Its because we can choose wether to be in pain or not when we lose limbs and its much easier for doctors to work with patients that arent screaming and moving alot.

Also good for rehab. Helps you relax and not pull out your stitches.

There are many good uses as long as its regulated.

kill yourself you literal nigger, you have accomplished nothing. the fact that white americans are naively empathetic enough to allow your tribe of savage knuckledragging shitskins to continue existing in their country is living proof of their moral superiority. you should be on your hands and knees thanking them for their benevolence.

Kek apparently agrees

youtube.com/watch?v=GguPC2U2EaI

>Cops find more bags of heroin stamped with Trump’s face
nypost.com/2017/02/08/brooklyn-cops-find-more-bags-of-heroin-stamped-with-trumps-face/

>Father tries to escape from hospital after overdosing on heroin next to his 3-year-old
wptv.com/news/state/father-tries-to-escape-from-hospital-after-overdosing-on-heroin-next-to-his-3-year-old

>Mom talks about daughter's heroin death
battlecreekenquirer.com/story/news/local/2017/02/09/mom-talks-daughters-heroin-death/97411672/

>Heroin, baby in apartment during Lawrenceville drug raid
wtae.com/article/heroin-baby-in-apartment-during-lawrenceville-drug-raid/8690773

Heroin is coming for you, white people, and you won't be able to "drone strike" or "travel ban" your way out of this fight!

Is this kino?

And the fact you are dropping like flies means it is clearly not good for you to take these drugs, take some fucking acetaminophen, rest a bit, and go on with your life.

Oh mmuuhhh ppppaaiinnnn, I got a cramp in my back from sitting down too long at my cubicle job and it hurts SSSSOOOOO BBBBADDDD...

Gibs opiats pls.

Drone strike or travel ban our way out of it... user youre a god damn genius.

Where does heroine come from? Arab countries and china so ban those. Drone strike arab countries to non existance and erradicate all muzzies bringing it.

This is why we have lefties, for ideas like this

>americans make fun of brits for being ugly alcoholics
>they all die from heroin and meth

Wow, you're a zombie for the Corporate Fascists who own you and your country, aren't you? Tune in to CNN for your programming, zombie boy.

Once again, I don't see the relevance of the heroin stamped with Trumps face. Is this seriously being used as an argument against Trump in liberal circles?

>drugies dying off

nothing of value was lost

heroin is /ourguy/

do we actually see her V at one point ?

Never used opiates.

Maybe these people should drop like flies (antifa is known to use heroine alot in my area)

This whole trumps face on it doesnt matter. They put memes on the drugs and the guys a meme.

I dont know a single right wing person here that is addicted to opiates.

White people have insurance.
Pain pills get handed out like candy.
White people get addicted.
Heroin is cheaper.
It isn't rocket science.

Heroins great thats why, everyone should try it at least once

You think blacks/mexicans have the money for a heroin habit? Do you know how expensive just the pills are? I remember in like 08 kids were buying OC 80's for $70 - $90 EACH. That is why those pill heads would start stealing shit and using their parents money to get high. A big bag of weed is like $30 .

No,

Yes. Ive only seen antifa use heroine

>from heroine capital of US

>white people getting killed off by H like black people were by crack

I'll check back on these West VA communities in 20 years so I can make fun of the poverty and destitution and blame it on lazy whites.

>white people
>civilized

Or is it because a nigger regulated all the jobs out of west virginia?

It IS well known, Fentanyl and Car fentanyl, shits crazy powerfull and easy to get. people think they can handle it then die.

Nothing special.

I'm only monitoring for asses so do your job you lazy cunts

West Virginia is leading nationwide. Makes you think. I think the stats have gotten worse since 2013

FULL ON brainwashed Communist zombies, unwittingly supporting the Corporate Fascists... they fancy themselves oh so intelligent, but are the most ignorant of all, inviting their own subjugation. #Usefulidiots

Couldn't it just be because white suicide rates are higher? I'll bet most heroine overdose victims are at the very least careless with their lives and many are bone fide suicides.

> White people are the majority so they are the majority of the heroin case
> the article itself explain how prescriptions lead to addiction

It's bs calling doctors "racists" though. It's more likely that white people can afford to go to the doctor, tend to have a personal doctor, and also have money to get heroin

It's likely that the "epidemic" is caused by increase in overall heroin overdose death, rather than specific " white death" since white people are more likely to take heroin than other drugs. Increase in heroin death is most likely caused by recent introduction of fentanyl onto the street and how they are laced into heroin doses.

>And minorities are tricked into voting against their interests by supporting a welfare state that replaces the need for a nuclear family and infantilizes an entire race.
Which the Republican party doesn't stand for

Daily reminder that Americans died for this

read it is Heroine, like a female protagonist in the superhero genre. Which would not be a surprise to me, if female heroes actually killed white people at a much higher rate than male heroes.

Which would have been a far better story on statistic on overdose and ethnicity..

Why do people still use heroin?

Cos it's an expensive drug and niggers couldn't afford it, this lead to the cultural divide between what is considered a white mans drug and what is considered a niggers drug. Today more whites die from heroin because of this, more nigger die from sniffing petrol than whites.

Good on you, bro.

I firmly believe drug use is natural selection, we need to let them die, prohibit treatment for overdoses, etc.

Let the weak kill themselves, their seed is not worth preserving.

Two completely different groups of white people.

>muh coal!

Yea, Trump will surely bring back an expensive, inefficient industry. Or do you not believe in free markets?

but leftists are the druggies

>west virginia
>leftists

Huh.

>working class whites are generally all around shitty and dangerous people.

t. the New Democrat party

its not that cutting fents is not easy if dealers sold it in 1ml water vials we wouldn't be having this problem

But why would they care, let's be real.

Wow you really took those D.A.R.E. classes to heart didn't you?
None of that explains why more WHITES die to heroin overdoses, especially considering how much weed black people smoke.

Obama is racist against half of his ancestry. What a fraud...as with most anti-white PoC agitators, their ancestors were white slave-owners. They are spawn of the people who they despise. The Stupidity of their narrative is laughable.

Isnt it Funny that right after we took over Afghanistan, Big pharma took over health care and nationalized it?

bump

>its that fucking simple. This is why weed will never be legalized.
This explains why Holland have the highest rate of opiate abusers and heroin addicts in the world.

Oh wait, they don't.

you're a fucking narcostate breh top zozz

And it all goes straight to you.

Supply and demand.

AHAHA HOW IS HEROIN ABUSE EVEN REAL HAHAHA NIGGA JUST PUT DOWN THE NEEDLE LOL LIKE JUST DONT DO HEROIN HAHA

>But why would they care
this is what legit triggers me the most
>hmmm people keep OD'ing and dying ya lets not test our drugs

in the 90's this happened and people stopped selling herion cut with fent or straight up fent because WHY KIll ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS

so glad no one sells that shit in montreal they tried a few years ago and street dealers magically ended up dead/beaten same thing with meth selling that here is "outlawed"

>Why do Americans suffer from so much "pain", or is this "pain" the result of anguish over their failed hedonistic lifestyles
We're slaves to corporations. We work 5 days a week 6 if you have to work overtime.

You know what kills more men than heroin?

Booty

I can 100% tell you why, because of drug dealers and if those happen to be black they can mix more potent things inside compare to their brown customers, since they always mix some shit and that's what is really dangerous.

Im ok with more coal even if its expensive and inefficient. With mike pence in office were going to need all of the power plants we can get.

subhumans like yourself only care about fucking, eating and sleeping. such is the life of the animal who is incapable of self reflection. fuck off, nigger

Union member here.

Wetbacks make up half my union, and they all have fake SSN numbers and claim 9 on their W2 tax forms so they don't pay taxes. Journeyman rate is $50,an hour plus benefits.

This means each of the thousands of beaners in my union is cheating us out of $1000 a week, $50,000 a year in tax revenue.

They also set up their illegal spic wife as a low income food stamps and welfare recipient at the same time.

I am going to derive more pleasure from hanging you than hanging 2 criminal spics on rope day.

If the white working class is so dangerous why do you idots keep trying to make us an enemy?
Are you a fuckwits or something?

My EMT buddy thinks narcan is a godsend. He hates losing people. Due to the fact that people like heroine addicts exist ive always been legit scared of touching it.

Was in a major car accident a while back cracked sternum and a couple ribs pulled muscles/tendons in my leg. All the doctors kept offering me pain meds but im not going to end up like some god damn degenerate. I said no

Long story short i lost my job. Couldnt walk or swing a hammer and i did construction.

I ended up finding a better job. Fuck opiates.

>Muh drugs

Enjoy your overdose.

>>Heroin Kills White People More Than Anyone Else — And Nobody Is Sure Why
>inb4
>see how the Mexicans are killing whites.
Well, it's not like were injecting into you, we just sell a product you capitalist pigs.

>My EMT buddy thinks narcan is a godsend. He hates losing people.

I understand the desire to preserve life, but think of the harm those people are causing?

Addicts prostitute themselves, they rob, they kill, they produce children they torture with neglect, they are simply a drain on society in every way.

How many lives do you ruin by saving just one addict?

Cancer is technically alive, but should we leave it there to kill the body, so it can "live" too?

I took some hydrocodone once, after getting my wisdom teeth taken out, made me feel like crap, never took it again.

Glad you and I think alike, we are smart enough to see we don't need that shit in our lives.

you forgot the recidivism rate. I got locked up in the drunk tank waiting for a taxi. there where no less than 15 niggers all in jail for parole violation. most thought they could hide their drugs in their kids stuff.

EMT is in a fuckign hard profession. If you do a shit job you kill someone in YOUR care, and even if you do your best sometimes there is simply no hope.

My little brother is an EMT. So many times his colleague will do cardiac massage for 20-30 mintue straight while he drives like a motherfucking madman to the nearest hospital, for the charge to die still. For some it eats at you.