Is this the world's best president?

Is this the world's best president?

yes

/thread

FUCK YES

Yes

>He has very little influence over state laws.
He's an incompetent who has been able to hypnotize the ignorant sheep into following him. This is not going to end well.

Clinton hangings WHEN?

>elites literally shitting all over themselves in fear

praise kek for live telecast of pedo hangings

No

/thread

Shariablue there you are.

So far, so good.

Yes

Good that means half the """"alt-right"""" will be exterminated

BUT THAT'S PEDOPHILIAPHOBIC

Yes

You cant /thread your own post you dumb polack, but....

/thread. FPBP

>the liberals will stand against this
>the slippery slops gets real

Nice arguments

This dude couldnt get away with fucking his secretary with a cigar, how the fuck did he think he could be a child fucker and get away with it. I swear its amateur hour in DC.

>This dude couldnt get away with fucking his secretary with a cigar, how the fuck did he think he could be a child fucker and get away with it. I swear its amateur hour in DC.
lol, the secretary was just the good old ''whores in the kinds bedroom'' honeypot bullshit because he stepped out of line and upset his handlers. These people aren't punished unless their handlers want them to be punished, they won't destroy him with pedo shit unless they really, really have to and even then its more likely they will just kill him because if he gets convicted for being a pedo it is going to start a global witch hunt against pedos.

Federally it is illegal and the Feds can prosecute if they want. Take a civics course shill

this timeline is by far the most interesting.

You spelled "worst" wrong sweetie

easily.

This is why God hates the United States and will suffer Wrath

>a fucking leaf

I gotta ask since Chris Hansen blurred the lines: when he says pedos is he talking about people who see teenagers under 18 and think they're attractive? I get the impression Epstein was into jailbait but not pre-pubescent.

If it's a Rob Lowe or Errol Flynn situation no one should care anyway. If someone has to fuck a girl just because she's 15 well, yeah, that's wrong, if you hear a 15 year old talk you'll know why. But death penalty for that when there are people who get hard at the sight of a 6 year old?

tl;dr kill pedos don't kill heterosexuals who aren't blind