Why did the liberals flip the fuck out when the Patriots won?

I'm confused, aren't the Patriots from the most liberal part of the country?
Why were the leftists/Jews mad they won?

The Patriot's owner is a friend of Trump or something. Thats reason enough to send libs in a frothing rage

Liberals are largely self hating whites who will choose to get blacked to make up for their guilty conscience

>Falcoons eternally BTFO

top kek

They hate Whites
Patriots are the White team

Nobody outside of Boston really likes the Patriots. Tom Brady and Bill Bellichek have been accused of cheating multiple times over the years. They have been a consistently strong team with 5 super bowl wins, and people like to root for the underdog.

Plus he's a fucking white male that trump likes. It sucked being an actual Falcons fan Sunday night, but it was even worse seeing all that social media bullshit from people who could give a flying fuck who won as long as it wasn't the Pats.

Sucks to suck falcucks!

>Falcoons
My sides

because you guys looks for the smallest evidence of it being true and then parade it

Criminally underrated post

Stay mad cuck

New England isn't the most liberal part of the country. At least New Hampshire and Maine are pretty much like the rest of the country, believe me. The Boston metro area and Cambridge especially is one of the most liberal areas in the country. Where I live it is actually quite conservative

But anyway, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Robert Kraft all support Trump. Trump praises them and they've all been longtime friends. The Patriots also happen to be the whitest team in the NFL, from a city and a region of the world that's known for having famous white players. Who cares right? It's New England, the whitest part of the goddamn country.

Well, liberals do of course. They all freaked out because Tom Brady wears a MAGA hat and likes Trump and he won. Also, most of the country hates our team because our team is fucking good.

>only white people winning in Trumps America

Jesus Christ. What did she think? That the NFL was just going to hand the title over to Atlanta because it's a black city? Pats won fair and square in a hard fought game on both sides. Liberals shouldn't be allowed to watch sports

They place their self esteem into teams or fictional entities

Why the fuck are so many people hating on James White?

Pats are basically New Englands team. Hence the name, The New England Patriots...

The owner, coach, and Tom Brady are all friends of Trump, so the Patriots are a symbol of Trump.

Also, patriots are nationalistic, and nationalism is bad according to these commie faggots.

There's also a lot of white people on the team.

I love this fucking picture. Should have added a picture of Trump on the sidelines with Bill

The same thing happened last year. They tried to push Cam/Panthers as the black team and Peyton/Broncos as the white team and but buttblasted when the broncos won.

Shaun King got so butthurt about people criticizing Cam Newtons attitude after the game that he tried to dig up some old shit on Peyton.

We just can't stop winning.

This. If you watch any competition between two teams, how can you get that salty if your team loses.
I mean obviously it's fine to be upset, but how do people take it so personally?

I will later, I'll fully update it with all the butt hurt