Who will Trump run against in 2020? Pic probably unrelated

Who will Trump run against in 2020? Pic probably unrelated

You're a dumb piece of shit OP

He'll run against a gay tranny Muslim woman

"Shock" humor isn't shocking anymore, not to millennials or gen z. Common speech is so profane that filthy jokes aren't even eliciting a titter. This is a great time to watch 1 trick ponies like Silverman flailing on their way out the door.

What did I do?

Bern.
Nah just kidding, probably Tim Kaine.

Pochahontas for sure.

hmm, ive never really put it into terms like that but you are right. me and the misses always coment on how people dont believe in shame anymore, and what youve said goes with that.

interdasting.

"Plopping" never makes sound "D". Even in her childlish joke she is still wrong. Are libs ever right?

I really hope it is Bernie Sanders or at least a radical liberal thats similar. Just so they can lose again and drive democrats to leave the regressive left liberals. People are catching up to the poison that is the progressives.

Primaries will be Booker vs Warren

Not sure who will win the nomination

Cory booker

Honestly it might be Al Franken, in which case we get to drop the JQ at every turn.

Huehuehuehuehuehue

He said balls! BALLS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJA

THIS GUY IS CRAZY

Probably Hillary. She will run until she's dead

Chuck Schumer

Who we seriously can't let get the nuclear codes because the man is a massive scourge on our country

if chuck schumer wins 2020 i'll an hero
he's a shitty senator here in NY
also he has a lot of crocodile tears

Elizabeth Warren, I have almost no doubt.

Yeah fellow New Yorker here as well.

He's a blight. Follows in Hillary's footsteps. Economically neoliberal, socially progressive now that it's fashionable, and extremely jewish.

2020 will be just as free as 2016 if they run out that frumpy old bitch.

Black/native american gay tranny disabled muslim "woman".