FLAT EARTHERS

BITCHED
THE
FUCK
OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FcvtZFXOu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

since my other thread went down due to lack of flat earthers who wanted to try and debate something they knew they couldn't win

behold

Your mom never loved you
Your dad will never let go how much of a loser you are

>Implying you've ever seen earth from space
>Implying you've ever seen another planet unassisted

Pls kys

Me on the left

im surprised how much effort you put into a microsoft paint image to fight a meme. way to go

things like flat earth or cavemen did 9/11 are like glitches in the matrix. no one actually believes this shit, so what it really amounts to is a means of detecting the amount of shitposting that the matrix is doing

>(((space))) isn't a jew illusion
Nice try. Day of the rake when?

flat earth is a joke theory pushed by the elites to distract commoners from the real secret theory that is hollow earth

Nice try but I've got you now. Explanation for the plebes:

Spherical coordinates make use of 3 variables in order to determine position in 3D space. However, if the Earth is a sphere and the greatest difference in height on the surface is still much smaller than the radius of Earth, than the radius can be assumed constant all over Earth. Therefore, to represent your position you only need 2 variables (because height is constant), which can be represented in 2D space. In conclusion, the Earth being a sphere actually means the Earth is flat.

Checkmate

>Logic and reasoning in a flat earth thread
Yeah how about nah. Get these jewish lies out of here

but we live in 11D space u mongoloid

Could always walk down the Cyrus Teed road to concave.

Hollow Earth is a joke theory pushed by the elite elites to distract commoners from the real secret theory that is the concave universe

youtube.com/watch?v=7FcvtZFXOu8

The Earth is flat IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE.

Isaiah 40:22 -
>It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in.

End. Of. Discussion.

If you disagree you look like the pic. Tip harder autists.

>BITCHED
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT
A

All the other discs are facing us so that they look like globes but don't be deceived, they are, in fact, flat just like the Earth. The ones that do not face us directly cannot be seen through a telescope.

hahahahahaha that has to be the most retarded fucking thing ive ever heard

do you laugh out loud while trying to convince yourself of such stupidity or are you trolling, can't tell.

I don´t think the earth is flat, but your argument is stupid, why wouldn´t our planet be the only flat planet in the universe? for what we know we are the only planet that support life, if I were a flat earther, I could say that the earth supports life because it´s flat, and we haven´t found any flat, nor any inhabited planet and then claim causation.

Concave Universe is a joke theory pushed by the elite elites to distract commoners from the real secret theory that is the 9 dimensional box theory

Please stop. You are making us christians look bad

>elite elites

I'm guessing you mean elite elite elites.

that's what they want you to think

that's what they want you to want me to think.