ISIS HAPPENING AT FRANCE NUCLEAR FACILITY

Right on the heels of multiple explosions in the Paris and London metros

MERE FUCKING COINCIDENCE

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-nuclear-power-plant-explosion-latest-injured-flamanville-la-manche-normandy-accident-fire-a7570876.html

archive.is/Lo6LW

news.com.au/world/europe/flamanville-plant-in-northern-france-has-been-hit-by-a-massive-explosion/news-story/28f0f083f4850f3289939ed489f56c95

archive.is/a2rbi

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mztPG
archive.is/Ozrpx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Cross_fire
ouest-france.fr/normandie/flamanville-50340/explosion-la-centrale-nucleaire-de-flamanville-des-blesses-4790646
youtube.com/watch?v=wZha1zhg2aw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superphénix
express.co.uk/news/world/765365/Shooting-in-16th-arrondissement-of-Paris-Corbeil-Essonnes-two-dead
archive.is/VGTxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>but think of the children goyim

You mad white boy?

i am on happening watch

Imaging a Muslim caused Fukushima in Europe, the redpilling will not stop for the next 10,000 years!

I hope ISIS nukes France so we could use that as an excuse to nuke the middle east and begin the civil war.

Don't worry user, diversity is our strength!

Don't worry med kit, you live in the globalist's bank you will be fine

Turbines at nuclear power stations don't just explode willy nilly.

inshallah

Wasn't a security guard found dead at one of these places?

It's another Fukushima, jews are punishing the Brits for their Brexit.

Rash B. RASH B! CYKA BLYAT!! In the vent. Vent! Smoke. AWPer at Heaven!

dunno, have a link?

it's spontaneous combustion just like that "battery fire" on the London metro yesterday user

> Right on the heels of multiple explosions in the Paris and London metros

Wat?

shit. im really starting to believe they cover this shit up so people don't freak out. what happened in the metros?

Why bring nuclear warhead when they have nuclear power plant?

Fake news move along.

(((Battery explosion)))

/pol got better things to do then following the news....

>ISIS makes it go boom like in Chernobyl
>Europe goes full first crusade
Do it faggot.

A malfunction caused a fire followed by a small explosion, ISIS has nothing to do with it.

Thing looks like a mosque if you squint at the thumbnail. Pure coincidence I suppose.

Nigger how are you going to cover up terrorist attacks in 2017?

LE PLANT!

SOMEONE SHUT IT DOWN!

How have you not heard about this user. Multiple explosions.

archive.is/mztPG

archive.is/Ozrpx

The French government covers up all kinds of ISIS related incidents. Including Kim K's "robbery" which was an attempted kidnapping. Paris is out of control.

I heard of no explosion there, wtf

ISIS are pretty shit.
They have thousand of young kebab devoted to the cause in France and they can barely make any habbenings.

Not at all! But media coverage of anything other than Trump these days seems like wishful thinking.

that was in belgium i think

so explosion at nuclear plant, not nuclear explosion at nuclear plant right? sad panda

SWEDEN YES

Continue to listen to the official news outlets, also keep prepping your wife's somalian bull

>East London
alhamdulillah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Cross_fire

>ouest-france.fr/normandie/flamanville-50340/explosion-la-centrale-nucleaire-de-flamanville-des-blesses-4790646

Y'all need to chill. A fan just explosed. ISIS is too dumb for this shit they just good at killing innocents. Y'all sound dumb

Honestly their best strategy is to wait and starve your welfare state

Bet the London mayor knows all about it though, get out of there before he starts the day of the knife

If you guys knew how many terror cells were really in Europe a left leaning party would not win another election for 50 years.

This. Probably their plan kek. Won't take much longer for Sweden to Crumble and from there it will just escelate throughout europe.

Bullshit

source on webm?

>Punishing the UK
>By nuking France
Poor Frenchies, they dont deserve this

Good goy.

This.
I'm going back to sleep.
How depressing.

> government says terror attack
> false flag
> government says not a terror attack
> cover up

I know that the 400 arrests in Germany last week is just the top of the iceberg.

That nuclear facility really looks like a mosque.

T. Muhammad al-ficki

oh, did your fact check at snopes tell you this wasn't a terror attack?

DGSE already doing damage control I see

>France is majority niggers
Not at all!

considering the habit of french people to surrender,i think the muslims already in france could conquer you with finger guns( due to the fact someone actually robbed french SOLDIERS of their weapons at gun point and ran away)

astaghfirullah Sup Forums definetely swallow balls

400 in Germany, 750 in Turkey, another couple hundred in Austria.

And those are just the countries who are taking action. They are in every state. In some cases they have command figures and weapons positioned. Watch out for the month of Safar later this year.

>Isis blasts up Cattenom
(or it will blast up by itself)
>Your flag

right at the end

They need us to pay the gibmedat and organize society as it doesn't turn into a corrupt shithole like Algeria. ;-)

>Isis in France
Le pen victory in coming

Lipo batteries can explode or catch fire for so many reasons, with all the shitty Chinese hoverboards and other crap people buy I'm surprised we don't see more incidents like this on transport

Send them back froganon, Paris was what half a dozen of them can do, imagine what will happen when hundreds attack all at once

By saying it was something other than terrorist that caused the explosion.
Shit. Welcome to the Brave New World.

>shorted
>charged in wrong polarity
>overheated
>pierced
what else

fuck you and fuck your fake ass thread

see thats the thing,the french are too pussy to do that
you go to a frenchie and tell him to bend over so you can fuck him,he will do so without any fighting

>believing the memes
holy shit some of you bongs are beyond stupid

You guys have it happening too leaf, just look at how your PM is trying to cover up the Quebec incident which was in reality just muslims murdering each other for control of mosques

lol triggered eurocuck

The French had mettle once, you might find they can summon it again. They're certainly more likely to fight than Germany is

> imagine what will happen when hundreds attack all at once
Enough time to use the 2 days of riots to use those shooting skills and get some new stuff.

The generator room is lower security than the reactor room.. so maybe. Wasn't the Brussels airport bomb done by a nuclear reactor security guard? Or was that a UN guard?

oy vey, look at all those poor women and children!

You have a gun? Good

But watch out because some of them have actual military hardware now

i dont know,french soldiers surrendering weapons to a robber kinda gives the impression they cant

You think they can see that far ahead? They get the gibs and assume it'll keep coming despite what they do, that's why their country is shit.

It's the same problem we have with inner city black gangs. They need the system so they should behave, but they're fucking stupid so they don't realize it.

You got most of them, over or under charging, unbalanced cells and batteries getting puffy as they age and are abused. That last one is probably why the note7 was a disaster, the battery was wedged in between two hard components and the layers got compressed if it puffed even a little.

I heard it on the radio when driving home.

>"A fire started in the machining room, but was controlled and put out by our teams even before firefighters arrived. The fire made a loud noise, but the damage is minimal. The fire happened in a non-nuclear zone, so no dangerous materials escaped or leaked. There is absolutely no environmental or safety concerns."

> Fire
> Making a loud noise
Of course they're covering something up.
Remember, the French government said that the radioactive cloud didn't enter France when Tchernobyl happened, and kept telling the population that there was absolutely no reason to worry.
Then bam, soon after,thyroid cancers everywhere.

Oops was meant to reply to

Imagine if your job was being the security guard for the reactor room. All that pussy you'd be swimming in telling the ladies you guard nukes for a living.

think of all those desperate migrants in their rickety boats goyim!

french police and other sectors have had enough

lol, notice how they have been using the fire cause explosion narrative a lot this week? How stupid do they think people are?

So know we know what you did with your nuclear plants...

This looks like a mosque, top kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZha1zhg2aw

Video of accidental fire......:

Nuclear plants are filled with pipes carrying water and steam at very high pressures, if they ruptured due to damage it could be violent. Alternatively the turbines that actually produce power are massive rotating pieces of heavy machinery not to mention all the stuff like small generators and forklifts which could easily explode in a fire.

>and London metros
What? There's been nothing here thanks.

I assume you have some inside information from MI6 regarding this?

You bongs are so fucking bluepilled I sometimes wonder how the fuck Brexit passed in the first place

archive.is/mztPG

And this was on the same day as

archive.is/Ozrpx

we should revert to coal with emission aftertreatment, nuclear power is but a statist cash cow meme

I watch developments and talk to people

Have you noticed Le Pen surging in the polls an the establishment sweating over her?

Read the comments lmao.

But you cant generalize all muslims for the actions of a few radicals. You dont blame white people when an abortion clinic is bombed. The problem is education and help eliminating extremism on all sides. This site is full of literal nazis for God's sake.

Coal makes for an ugly and depressing place to live.

(You)

money laundering Kike

y'know 10 more big fires like this in France and I would totally start thinking about getting suspicious and stuff.

notallmuslimsnotallmuslimsnotallmuslimsnotallmuslims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superphénix

tl,dr: reactor capable of basically reusing nuclear fuel one more time. Project abandoned because of political reasons.

bring it on motherfucker, I'll own your pale-ass any day of the week

only 10? sounds like you're a fucking bigot looking for any excuse to blame muslims

should take at least four hundred fires before you can feel safe in making any early assumptions, pal

OH LOOK MORE FUCKING RELIGION OF PEACE EVENTS TODAY ANONS

express.co.uk/news/world/765365/Shooting-in-16th-arrondissement-of-Paris-Corbeil-Essonnes-two-dead

archive.is/VGTxo

FRANCE YES

Get them out or you will regret it this Safar

go back to jordan, abdul

sure you can, for practical reasons.

Let's say that 1 in 10 dogs bites. It's reasonable to generalize this to a rule of avoiding all dogs, because the COST of meeting the bad dog is TOO DAMN HIGH.

>16th-arrondissement-of-Paris-Corbeil-Essonnes

corbeille-essone isn't in paris what is this bullshit again ?