A woman in Arizona is about to be deported despite having anchor babies...

A woman in Arizona is about to be deported despite having anchor babies. 7 others were arrested by ICE for protesting her deportation

azfamily.com/story/34462260/7-people-arrested-during-deportation-protest-at-ice-facility-in-phoenix?autostart=true

Other urls found in this thread:

14thamendment.us/birthright_citizenship/original_intent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

best timeline.

Good.

Great.

Good. The judge dredd timline has arrived.

Awesome.

Thank God for Trump.

we might be overrun by illegals but thank god we're finally deporting some of them and arresting those who support it

She shouldn't have come into our country illegally. Shame about the kids, but that's her fault, not ours. She shouldn't have done that to them.

her anchor babbies can go back with her, along with the protestors

So a mother who was probably paying taxes is now going to be sent to some shithole and probably have to whore herself out to pay for her children's food. Wonderful what a great win for America and Americans everywhere.

>Anchor babies no longer exist
Thank god. Breaking into an area and fucking someone does not forgive you from breaking into the area.

Send her kids with her

Law and order is back.

Media is latchong onto muh heartstrings

So counter it with the white parents of children who were murdered by illegal spics. Keep countering it.

>probably paying taxes

areyousureaboutthat.webm

This
No room for empathy or pity, we gotta worry about equality here

Good. This makes people uncomfortable but honestly illegal ayylmaos are gonna continue to be a problem even with a wall unless the government (and hopefully the majority of society, in due time) set up a climate that is hostile to beanniggers instead of the bullshit mixed signals we give them now of "oh don't break the law" and "Mexicans do the work Americans won't, and you assimilate so well, and tacos are good, and your sob story convinced me that you and your 18 cousins should be able to freely move across the border as you please"

Merked

oh no that sucks

This. Mexico does, in fact, have birthright citizenship doesn't it? If not, why not?

Nice.

I live in Phoenix. This was

>BREAKING NEWS

last night, with interviews from her kids.

Oh no

It's almost like she broke the law, invaded the USA and then got caught years later

nice

Noice.
It's time people who refuse to play by the rule are punished.
Even if they are female.

She committed identity theft. She may have been stealing someone else's tax return.

>So an unskilled criminal who was probably paid peanuts is now going to be sent home and have to whore herself out to pay for her children's food. Wonderful what a great win for America and Americans everywhere.
ftfy

she was also a convicted felon, which is why she got the boot

GOOD

That's 1 more house and 1 more job for a real American

Wait she still hasn't been deported is the van still blocked?

Why does this evil woman want to break up her family? Take her anchor babies with her.

wtf I still hate leafs

I'm begging you to kill yourself.

Wtf is an anchor baby? I assume that means that before Trump she could stay because muh babbies?

Also, what happens to the children now? Can they stay there? Why?

The clue to her deliberate non-compliance with the law is in the term "anchor babies".

kekked heartily

If only democrats had put forth an electable candidate this wouldn't be happening. Too bad you put all your faith behind The First Woman President in order to Make History and Win Another Victory for Demographic Equality. I'm sure your next attempt will be wise and appealing to the American public. Good luck!

Send them with her.

>putting a 4 star marine general in charge of Immigration

wew lad

fuck yeah. get rid of these fucking freeloaders. take away those anchors too. God Bless Trump!!!
goddamn fucking Mexicans.

Under the 14th amendment, babies born in the U.S. are considered citizens. Technically, those children can choose to stay in the U.S. or go back to Mexico with their only legal guardian, becoming Mexican citizens. It's a big fucking mess since so many illegals thought they could anchor themselves to the soil by having babies here. It won't work in the long run.

You can go with her. Your clearly the righteous heart Mexico needs to turn itself around :^)

End birthright citizenship.

>Arizona
aw shit I hope I don't get deported

Any baby born on US soil is a United States citizen, but it doesn't change the mother's status.

>So a mother who was probably paying taxes
More likely she was collecting welfare benefits with a fake SSN.

magnificent

Sounds good to me.

I wonder why she doesn't take her children back with her? It's not like the lose their citizenship by living overseas.

Good.

MEXICANS ILLEGALS DON'T PAY TAXES YOU JOBLESS SHIT LIBERAL NIGGER

GO HANG YOURSELF KIKE PUPPET

WHY WOULD ANYONE WORK UNDER THE TABLE AND PAY TAXES?
YOU DUMB NIGGER

WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY FAKE DOCUMENTS AND PAY TAXES WHEN THE EMPLOYEE FILLS OUT THE W2?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A W2 IS, YOU SHIFTLESS NIGGER?

>Be illegaly in country
>Commit felony
>Why is this country deporting me :'(

Shhhhhh, you're not supposed to realize that the kids have dual citizenship and could just as easily go back to Mexico. Think of their feelings! And don't think of their shit stain criminal parents who caused these bad feelingsa

this is not OK

FUck spics, they want to take away your guns, your rights and tax you more to pay for their shit children.

Do you want to become Brazil?
Brown people need to leave

Approve

>organize pro-illegal protest
>get human chain on US-Mexico border to prevent wall
>provide coordinates for locations
>make coordinates 50 feet across border
>don't allow protesters back into US
>protesters now deal with Mexico's illegal immigration laws

I'm so glad I was born into this timeline.

That's how it's been interpreted, it's not hard and fast, ie it could be re-interpreted.

The 14th Amendment was put in SPECIFICALLY for BLACK SLAVES. It was not meant for anyone else and wasn't used for anyone else until 1982. In fact, this alleged right derives only from a footnote slyly slipped into a Supreme Court opinion by Justice Brennan in 1982

"The original intent of the 14th Amendment was clearly not to facilitate illegal aliens defying U.S. law and obtaining citizenship for their offspring, nor obtaining benefits at taxpayer expense. Current estimates indicate there may be over 300,000 anchor babies born each year in the U.S., thus causing illegal alien mothers to add more to the U.S. population each year than immigration from all sources in an average year before 1965.

Australia rescinded birthright citizenship in 2007, as did New Zealand in 2006, Ireland in 2005, France in 1993, and the United Kingdom in 1983. This leaves the United States and Canada as the only remaining industrialized nations to grant automatic citizenship to every person born within the borders of the country, irrespective of their parents' nationality or immigration status. "

In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by stating:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will NOT, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

This understanding was reaffirmed by Senator Edward Cowan, who stated:

"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."

14thamendment.us/birthright_citizenship/original_intent.html

8/10 gave me a chuckle

She has a husband

his teeth look fucking gnarly I bet his breath is terrible

10/10

Nice

Zero politically correctness

>break law
>bitch and moan when law is enforced

Nigger tier shit

I don't understand this. You knowingly break the law and then turn around and get mad at the people enforcing the punishment you deserve, not at yourself for breaking the law in the first place? You think that just because you've been in this country illegally for a long time, that makes it better? It's BETTER that you've been draining resources and being a criminal for decades? And the fucking selfishness it takes to plop out a kid in a country you're illegally in, knowing that any day, you could be rightfully deported and your kid's life would be uprooted and shattered?

And instead of being humble and accepting their deportation with grace, they have the fucking gall to act all indignant and self-righteous like you're the one who's done something wrong, not them. How can anyone condone this?

This has to happen several hundred times every single day.

>Wonderful what a great win for America and Americans everywhere.
Too bad she's not American eh? :^)

>7 others were arrested by ICE for protesting her deportation

send them with her

>be here illegally for 22 years
>be caught committing felony identity theaft
>check in with ice every few months
>never bother to become a citizen or even get a green card

Fuck her

nice

7 kids...do you think she did anything but shit out babies?

Please deport all of the illegal scum. There would be so much less traffic on the road.

it's very simply, you send her back with her 7 anchor babys. When the kids become 18 they can do like everyone else in that situation. Claim either US citizenship or say mexican.

Or stay with LEGAL relatives in the US.

fuck. funny how the news fails to mention that this illegal was committed a crime. DEPORT her ass. we need to deport HUNDREDS a day. and if we get to arrest leftist retards (like this Cuckbook bitch) and put a mark on their permanent record in the process, then i'm all for it.

>seven
Good lord, I do NOT want to see her pussy...

Good. Round 'em up and move 'em out Rawhide style.

With all of the liberal flyers and activism calling for x group to do y on z date we should whip up some sort of "undocumented and unafraid" march for illegals only. Then we send it to ICE and profit.

The babies should go with her.

Of course they have to go with her. As a humanitarian I find it would be cruel to break the family up!