White Women

I don't want to racemix but Jesus Christ, white western women are absolute trash.

Materialistic, high rates of adultery, snobby and they grow up with shit values. American white women are fucking atrocious to date. Even the pretty ones on the outside are so fucking ugly on the inside.

I'm almost 30 and I've been doing a lot of dating. Every woman I meet is so shallow and empty inside. They have no ambitions, all they want is a sugar daddy.

It's fucking disgusting. White women used to have values. The men worked and the women were faithful housewives. It's not like that today.

White western women feel like they're these oppressed innocent angels while evil white men are all rapists.

You want race mixing to stop? Fix white women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b-but white men aren't to blame!

>I'm almost 30 and I've been doing a lot of dating.
Where did you meet these women?

>It's fucking disgusting. White women used to have values. The men worked and the women were faithful housewives. It's not like that today.
If you think adultery and divorce didn't happen before the 1950s, you're a fucking idiot.

White women are genetic trash, they don't deserve to have children.

Get a nice latino or asian, they are much better.

You're already an American mongrel.

You can't race mix much more than you already have.

You're just not looking in the right places.

I meet lots of ambitious conservative career women in a continuing legal education luncheon. Or I can go to a nearby town and find a girl who works at an art store.

You have to look beyond the uptown late-20s bar-going, tinder-going crowd or you'll get a distorted view of women and think they're all like that. Lots are, but far from all are.

It either happened less often or was reported less often. I hope that its the former desu....

We have 50% divorce rates today.

this.

local university library is a good place too.

I met a 24 year old qt med school student there who I am currently dating

Well, we aren't blameless. We're the ones who agreed to give them rights the female liberalization.

>They have no ambitions, all they want is a sugar daddy.
that's literally their biology, you dingus.

White women are absolutely gorgeous, have great feet and are great at sex.

When I was growing up my home town had a 66% divorce rate.

Stop making these dumb threads and stick with your own kind faggot

Not all. Just most

shariablue go away
SAGE

>Wanting to be with a "career woman"
This is one of the biggest problems.

Your town is anecdotal.

Your existence will end Leaf

>The men worked and the women were faithful housewives.

>White western women feel like they're these oppressed innocent angels

You're the type of idiot who contradicts himself 1 sentence later.

Honestly, you have it set in your stupid little head that women are property. That they live to serve and women should serve you. Thats why you will die a virgin. You're a complete idiot and when you walk around sounding this stupid, you give the feminist cunts their legs to stand on.

Your entitlement is realoy annoying
No, shes not property to serve you and cook for you and stay home and read the bible you fucking idiot. Shes a human being with all the same range of emotions and selfish wants as and needs as you.

No. Its not the 50s anymore. Women aren't expected to stay home for you. You really are stupid aren't you. Catch up to current year

>names all black and Latino traits as negative aspects of white women

Yuh ok yea

they are nice to me but i'm good looking and fun to be around lol. white women are probably the least "materialistic" too, 2bh. its always non-white girls that care about jobs and shit more. mostly they are the same as other western women though except religious one's (muslims)

Get a real job, Shareblue

>career woman
Nope

You get the women you deserve.

Lmao virgin detected

American women in general are dumb, selfish liars who are driven by money. Europen women though are fucking amazing. They can have intellectual conversations and like you for who you are.

>They don't exclusively date qt asian girls.

>$CURRENTYEAR

If you have problems with one or two women, that's normal.

If you have problems with most of the women in your life, it's a fairly common thing although I'm sure you could think of one or two women you don't mind so much.

If you have problems with literally every woman you meet, the problem isn't them, it's you. Figure out what you are doing wrong. You won't have any better luck with racemixers if you're a piece of shit to begin with.

>women aren't expected to stay at home anymore
A woman in the workforce is 50 % more likely to cheat on you,and this breaking up your family. I've seen it so many times and it's always some bitch who isn't being a stay at home mom. The stay-at-home moms who prioritized their kids stayed faithful.

>white western women are absolute trash.
Implying that there's women that are not absolute trash.

Retard,
Divorce was around 3% extremely rare

In my country at least

DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT

You could start with bringing back real marriage laws and cutting welfare

Honestly didn't think it would be this bad. Every white women I know has or is dating a non-white and is partying on the weekends well into their late 20's and 30's. Fucking disgusting. And most women are only into celebrity gossip, social gossip, and partying around with random guys. And it's not just the low class poor women doing it, it's college educated rich girls and middle class women too.

Beginning to think I'll never have a wife and kids now. I'm getting too old and my prospects are looking grimmer each week. If I want one, I'd have to settle for nasty garbage where I'd have to worry about if she has an STD and if she really likes me or I'm just the beta bank account for her.

This is why whites are dwindling. Women have no incentive to not whore around and settle down and men have no incentive to ever stick with one woman or marry.

That's some good shit right there

>career women

translation
>I want to fuck Chads and Tyrones without having to depend on an ugly beta male to live a lavish life!

At 30 you're still becoming more valuable. It's getting near the ideal age dont give up

Lots of whites are white-niggers. They are raised on the talmudvision.

the best place to meet quality white females is in church. try out a few churches.

Women are good for sex, that's ALL. Do not get on relationships, do not marry, stay away from women when your cock is not on her mouth.

If you wanna have kids, good fucking luck.

Pic in OP is burger women - fat asses and fat legs.

LEFT TO RIGHT:

2 5 6 4 3 1

>white western women are absolute trash.
Well, yeah, they were the target of jewish plans to destabilize the white family. You must be new.

jeez what is it with this stupid fucking meme.

I'm early 20s but I'm already feeling a bit creepy whenever I chat a 17 y.o

I can't imagine how I'd feel doing this at 30. Ideal age? Ideal age for fucking what? Marrying a used up chick that's starting to get desperate?

American here. When I got into college I thought I would meet intelligent women who weren't consumed by petty drama, celebrities, gossip, media etc. Turned out that outside of the classroom college women were just as vapid as cheerleaders, although they despised the cheerleaders, probably for being hotter. It was extremely disappointing at first.

You're pathetic. If you feel creepy then you come off creepy. By the time your 30 you should at least be making 70k a year. Meanwhile the 18 yo works for minimum wage. Women will follow money and power. Stop being such a cuck and understand that men age lile wine and women age like milk.

Pulling numbers out of your ass.

And what about men?

Oh thats right. Men in the work force are 99% kore likely to cheat on his wife simply due to the fact that a neets like the op would never get a wife.

You see how stupid your stat is? Not to mention completely made up by you.

And so your big solution to keep your wife from cheating is to jail her in the home to cook and clean and be your servant?

Maybe pick a better wife.
And if you tell me you neger expected it. She was gud girl, then thats your fault for being tricked.

Men cheat, women cheat. Whatever.

No, I'm not pulling numbers out of my ass. You're perfectly free to do the research yourself.

fuk

yup, Asian woman, the only woman a white man should date.
white roasties can go and burn some coal.

Great, call me a cuck no matter what my point is.

70k in mid 20s is not impossible, and I'm well on my way. However, I don't see these big age differences as realistic outside of internet land.

I mean, unless you literally flash cash from the moment you meet the chick, and that's literally the only reason why she ends up marrying your sorry ass.

Nice blog, you faggot. Go back to /r9k/.

There are ways to demonstrate wealth other than flashing cash you retard. Im actaully glad there are idiots like you out there who will either die alone or end up with some used up 30 YO. More teens for real men who know how to get what they want

don't be a pussy and date them bro. just give them a chance. i married a girl who i thought was heartless, but I gave her a chance and after 6 years it's all going great. don't be so judgmental. they probably think you're as heartless as you think they are.

the white race depends on your ability to procreate.

just stop bitching and take one for civilization.

>latinas

Good luck with your retard children and sub 90 IQ partner.

>implying women don't marry for your socioeconomic status

Nothing makes me happier than when white women get assaulted, molested, or raped by their pet niggers and refugees.

>I'm almost 30 and I've been doing a lot of dating
So when are you going to admit that you're not good enough for a quality conservative wife?

Get yourself a nice Jewish girl and raise your kids as pagans, demonstrating the loxism and zionist menace to them.

all women are like this its not just white women. Give women an inch they take a mile. Women should be controlled like muslims control their women its the only way to keep them in check.

Divorce rates skyrocketed after the pill was introduced. Read a fuckin book retard.

germans being cucks like usual

user is poor , ugly , has no social skills, only talk about business and money, is closed minded and don't understand after 30 years why nobody likes him. Blames women as a whole.

There's only one hope. Go east, young man.

don't care about white roasties. muhammad & Jamal can have them all, worthless trash cunts.

now asian ladys is where its at.
Asian woman are MADE for WHITE DICK

fuck off roastie whore

I wonder who is behind this post

What's with all the BLACKED, Asian women are the best, and the big bad white woman propoganda on here? Seems like it's actively trying to destroy the white race to me. If you pick a rude spoiled woman to court because of her looks that's your own fault. You make bad choices.

go to the dark side OP

A shame you would waste the only part of you that's worth a damn.

are you sure

>Asian woman, the only woman a BETA white man should date.

the alpha white men get the queens

If you got a divorce, people shunned you, and if you were known to have commit adultery, you'd be treated like a leper. Also, divorce was hard on the side that committed the adulterous action, meaning that if a woman cheated, she basically was left with nothing.

>tfw dont want children
>tfw white race will die out if everyone thinks like me
>tfw have to get children if were gonna save Europa
>tfw would prolly be shit dad
Wat do?

Stop lusting after 8s, 9s and 10s dummee

And/or they are chasing someone way out of there league yet they would never turn around and look at a sweet fat or ugly girl. People like this drive me nuts. You deserve your forever alone status if you can't wake up and stop playing victim.

No. Go to the toody wayfu side.

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg

I never said I would marry a 30yo you dimwit, I am well aware what a girl's prime is. The late teens I know personally that went for 30s dudes either for flings or to marry on quite serious issues, hence my skepticism. Also am aware there's a small subset literally into older guys, but it's a small percentage from my own observations.

The qts I pursued pretty much without exception turned down older guys on the regular, as do most high value chicks I know. High value is not limited to looks in my book btw. Bear in mind I'm excluding club thots entirely, I keep them around at most as acquaintances.

Not entirely. With guys younger than mid-late 20s chicks tend to marry for who you are to a much greater extent, starting from late 20s you get lumped in with the old guys and it's mainly about how much you have.

Your retarded?

Oh I get it these threads are just an excuse to post Asian and black woman for your fetish. Don't drag white women into your sexual depravity. Move to Japan or Africa if you don't like it mud shark.

>career

Reading that word makes me want to puke

>Materialistic, high rates of adultery, snobby and they grow up with shit values.

At least they change completely and become traditional women when they convert to Islam. It is just atheism that does it and christians who support secular values like adultery, snobbery and materialism

this is why i've gone 2d. the white race is finished anyways.

You really do just make these threads all day, dont you?

Must be a mod.

>that face

why are bridgeless squashed noses so unattractive to me

I'm just bumping this because I like the pic.

5/6 (tie) > 3 > 4 > 2 > 1

Unarguable order.

>The men worked and the women were faithful housewives. It's not like that today.

That pretty much describes my life. Sorry you played around for 30 years and now all the good ones are taken. Maybe you should get off tinder and go join a church or something. There are good women out there. If all you attract is skanks, maybe its time to take a long look in the mirror and decide to change a few things.

> white woman have no ambitions
> women used to be faithful housewives

God your cognitive fucking dissonance is fucking beyond me. Have you tried asking, maybe it's you?

Fuck off bestiality shill

this

My eurasian son will enslave your wife's son.

These are the worst threads on Sup Forums.

Why do stupid assholes feel compelled to share their personal lives and opinions online (see Facebook). Are they just looking for verification by other 'men' that it's okay and normal for feeling the way OP does. I feel like I'm reading a thread created and supported by other whiney women.

Kill yourselves. No seriously. Kill yourselves

He may have contradicted himself a bit, but the key word is that they feel "oppressed". Because roles are very much applied to men (and I'm not saying that they shouldn't be, both men and women need to have roles), and men don't bitch about it.

Also

>currentyear

donate sperm

but make sure it only knocks up attractive white aryan blonde women

They are that way because of the cultures they grow up in because European men turned into fucking hippies and general faggots.

Women embrace the culture of the group. Men create the culture.

Obviously the cancer of Marxism has infested the West. It's the responsibility of men now to cleanse it.

9/10 face
-3/10 hands
Would still mouthfuck her