twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike shill

faggot attention whore who probably has an STD or 2

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih9xIq5kU38

aren't we all ?

get out

Just watched it, he's pretty awesome.

Interested to see what happens when he goes back to Berkeley. If Antifa chimps out again it could be the end of them completely.

An aids riddled nigger fucking faggot.
>our generation
Yep sounds about right.

>HIV+ attention whore
>/our guy/

pick 1

i have to agree

Does anyone know anything about milos past? Did he used to be a librul?

i get the impression hes only in it for the money

Is he white? Greek? Catholic? Jewish? Someone unpack that for me.

Why does he larp as an aryan?

no

Gaebbels.

He's a gay greek jew who was born in london

Milo ? Goebbels? Get the fuck out

Andrew Anglin is more of a Goebbels than this queer nigger-loving kike

youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo

DEEP AGENT CATHOLIKIKE SHILL

Milo didn't arise organically, he performed a series of co-opting self promotion operations and meme'd labels like "alt-right" into prominence while trying to artificially define and claim leadership of the grassroots movement which put Trump in office. He's a subversive poop-eating Zionist sleeper agent.

Not until he gets on board with White Nationalism and encouraging the making of more white babies. Until then he's a kike shill with typical Jewish tricks

He's one of the few kike fags that understand that Islam and white minority is really bad for people like him and the rest of (((them))). He really should be a voice of reason for the kikes but all (((they))) seem to do is demonize him.

HE EATS DA POOPOO

Gay miscegenous ethnic Greek/Jew from London, who identifies as a Catholic.

Wow, no wonder why he is angry. He is ugly as fuck. Explains his opportunism as well. Takes alot of money to look presentable.

why are his eyes lopsided? is he interbred?

Jew.

>ONE OF US!

Only kidding, i fucking hate this cunt. Amazing how fucked up his face looks when he hasn't got a shitload of makeup and complementary angles to help him.

I doubt he's gay. He says he chose to be gay when he was young and has sex with a woman once a year which makes me think it's just an act.

>comedy tabs

can't say he hasn't done his homework.

No.

Dont know how anyone could dislike Miko when he drives the dumb liberals this crazy.

So much butthurt and jealousy over a gay faggot. Are you sure you're not a gay faggot yourself? Since you are acting like a woman.

fuck off kike

Autists on here always get butt mad jelly when someone that shares view with Sup Forums get famous or a leadership role. The autists are jealous because they crave those things.

No you dumb fuucking faggot, majority of us are against sodomy

Yeah but its easy as fuck to get those things if thats what you want. All you need to do is get in front of some people and talk. Ill never understand jealously.

I'm not even sure about that anymore. There are a lot of trap threads on here

He's on our side you fuckers. Stop shitting on him, he will not divide us

The autists are too autistic and lazy to do that, so they channel this into jealousy instead of actually doing something.

how dare you compare a real talent to this shit?

Don't insult Goebbels

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

Guy was molested as a 14 year old and is in denial about it and I believe all his acting out is a consequence of this

It's not as easy as you think. There are millions of faggots on youtube, only a handful are 'famous'.

Speak for yourself.. why don't you ?
You must be the majority. 'US'

he doesnt know shit about occult memetics and propaganda

Gay Goebbels