Ben Shapiro

What do you think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The numerous libertarian edgelord. Snowflake.

My favorite kike

retarded

But he is supposed to conservative, not libertarian.

Stereotypical badger.
Smart guy though

anglo agent of influence

he a good boy

He describes him self as socially conservative and governmentally libertarian .

Slimy Jew, he can go fuck himself and die.

IDK, clever people do not feel the need to make public bashing of other guys...

Boss

Never Trump kike desperately trying to make his way back into the fold

One of the coolest dudes in the alt-right

He's still pretty critical of trump and he threw that hat on the ground as soon as the fb stream ended.

He has absolutely terrible diction.

He was never on board to begin with and being a Jew, he'll pretend to agree with you so that you will trust him and then he will weaken you.
I absolutely refuse to trust this guy, everything he says might as well be a lie. Don't disagree with him for his own sake, but pretend he doesn't exist and form your own opinions and don't let him in.
Seriously, fuck this guy.

At the very least, he's consistent. He knows what he believes, he's researched it, and he argues for it in a way that makes it difficult to argue against it. I don't like his stance Trump, but at least he gives him credit on certain things. He didn't oppose Trump because he said mean things, he opposed him because he disagreed with him.

I don't know. I'm mixed. I like watching him blow leftists the fuck out, but I disagree with him on some things, and I wish he wasn't so vocally opposed to Trump last year.

Well, now people claim that as "fusionism". I wonder, how he can support Reagan then.

also he's like 30 years old and doesn't know how to swim

He announced leaving from breitbart on Buzzfeed. If that's not a massive red flag, I dunno what is.

>caught red-handed doing kike false flagging with the Breitbart reporter assault thing
>lied constantly about Trump and tried to black pill people
>has ''''''conservative'''''' values that consist of post 60s cosmopolitan liberalism that's only two steps to the right of SJWism
Typical subversive neocon Jew

I don't think about him.
You should try it.

>doesn't know how to swim
But rats are excellent swimmers you liar

Nigger

Never Trump manlet who lied about Michelle Fields and hasn't hit puberty

Aso an Israel Firster

>Trump praises Israel nationalism
Good goy
>Trump praises US nationalism
WHAT IS THIS STOP IT OY VEY

I like him, agree with him a lot. I think he overlooks issues with Israel too much, but he is Jewish after all, so i don't expect him to be too harsh on them.

Very smart and well spoken, never lost an argument AFAIK.

>he opposed him because he disagreed with him
I don't think it was because of disagreement. It was, because he thought Trump would kill consetvatism.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM

He's good at what he does.
Most likely autistic.

That's a good question, for him lol ask him on his podcast.

10/10 qtie

>Trump praises US nationalism
He said on National Review, that this is against US constitution.

This is why we aren't as strong as the left.

Milo, Shapiro, Gavin, Lauren, Levin, etc., etc., etc. are all "kikes".

Can't we all just pretend to get along for the sake of the movement?

Milo, Shapiro, and probably Levin too are Jews though, and accepting them to be aligned with us would be disastrous as they would dilute and weaken our overall position. They're on their own.

Guy that takes himself way too seriously.
Claims to be intellectual honest but pushed that false Michelle Fields story even though she is a known liar. He used to be okay before that but I and most of Sup Forums is done with him.

He is also very blue-pilled on some issues. He always slams BLM (rightfully though) but adores MLK even though that guy was literally the BLM of the 1960s. He always attacks Trump for being "an adulterer" but apparently has no problems with MLK's adultery.

Never trust Jews. We fought alongside them in the Crusades and now they are our number one enemy.

jew that constantly shills himself and israel

Panders to alt-righters with entry level "muh sjws" "muh free speech"

That he's baby's first neocon?

Or that he's just the dumber, uppity version of Andrew Klavan

bump

Jew can't be trusted
Is "the guy" of edgy kids like milo

His debate skills are top notch but he's kind of a douche. Which can be an awesome thing or a bad one sometimes.

Only edgy anti-semites and leftists dislike him.

>stereotypical badger holding a burger

my fav thing he's ever said desu

Good Trump, Bad Trump
which one's it gonna be today

And I think he has double standarts, blaming Trump a bully, while he is actually a very big one.

he only wore that hat because he lost a bet you faggots
he thought trump's supreme court pick wouldn't be conservative and he was wrong

He's OK. One of the better debaters.
It's a shame he's a huge cuck though.

are those claws or just for digging?

agree with about 80% of the things he says, but he's a hyper-kike "israel can literally do no wrong" and globalist (but not for israel!)

smart guy tho for the most part

Yes.

His problem is the jewish question. In that he doesn't think there ever is one, jews are always in the right and everyone else is wrong about Israel, because his holy book said so.

Neocon that doesn't see the lefts strategy of demographic manipulation as the number 1 threat to conservatism that it is. He'd say Hillary is terrible but then spend 30 minutes explaining how Trump is terrible too. Clinging to ideological purity while the left uses every dirty tactic they can is a losing strategy. Trump gets dirty and fights leftists at their own game. If you like conservatism and/or libertarianism you must fight for it. The left has lost the argument a long time ago. They can't be reasoned with, they don't care about the facts they only care about their team winning. It's why molymeme has awoken, and why a lot of conservatives and libertarians have started to fight back. The demographics strategy of the left cannot be beaten by reason and evidence once it's achieved.

Also the muh Isreal good muh Russia bad shtick is getting old. He nearly creamed himself when Trump said he was considering John Bolton for secretary of state. Apart from that he makes interesting points and BTFOs leftists on university campuses so he's about 70% /ourguy/.

He's a massive cuck

Just another butthurt neocon who lost his mind after getting trolled on twitter. And real life too, apparently

>One example, Shapiro told me, jumped out at him: a kid he met at one of his college speaking events who introduced himself as a Trump supporter. “We do the event, and after the event, as he’s walking away, I make a joke about how the Trump supporters are constantly mocking me about being short and all this stuff. And he turns to me and says, ‘Another Shoah,’ which is one of their online things. He grins at me like it’s fine to say this sort of thing.”