FAKE NEWS CALLING OTHER FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS!

oh god the irony

>The editors explained Wednesday that the decision stemmed from "the Daily Mail's reputation for poor fact checking, sensationalism, and flat-out fabrication."

how can CNN publish this with a straight face, considering they're FAKE NEWS

Real news

I'm guessing this is a response to that somewhat damning global warming fabrication article a couple weeks ago.

Citations from Daily Mail are banned but Salon is fine? WTF!?!

Top kek, truly it has come full circle.

Is anyone really surprised?

bet you the universe that if daily mail never published that, they would've been fine.
notice that no other media outlet (save Fox News) published something on the fact that they cooked the books so they could push a narrative through the Paris G20 summit.

It wasn't outlandish claims either, just really good research and sourced information.

>The editors recommended installing an "edit filter" that will "warn editors attempting to use the Daily Mail as a reference." They also encouraged the volunteers to review the thousands of Daily Mail citations already on Wikipedia, and to "remove/replace them as appropriate."

blatant admission of censorship

bump for science

They think people are so stupid that we can't see that they are trying to manipulate others into believing they are TRUE NEWS.....

CNN= FAKE NEWS.

It's as simple as that.

Bottom line.

Once the population is redpilled, there is no going back to the BLUE pill.

i can't tell if this is real or not.

WP's move may help Melania's lawsuit vs. DM. Hmmm, I wonder if Trump encouraged WP's move ?

Hmmmm....???????,,,?????

I thought daily mail was a libcuck paper tho??

It's literally the most right wing paper in England.

its real

CNN is not fake news according to kellyanne conway

OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAILLL!!!

All they do is talk about the Kardashians

the collective REEEEEE from the arstechnica type publications denouncing the mail article was telling in itself. 90% of the writing was name-calling and attacking the credibility rather than the arguments it presented

i know, right?
i mean how could you have such a savage it's utterly concerning to me as a german who has jack shit to do with the us and doesn't own a bathrobe either
im really disapointed USA and the only thing you can do now is Nuke germany, thanks