Weird leader choices

Weird leader choices

Not enough womyn, dropped

>dude we need a second leader for Greece, do you know any Greeks
>I saw that movie 300
>oh yeah the main dude
>yeah let's add his wife

why do i feel this urge to fuck Jadwiga.

DO NOT SEXUALISE JADWIGA
JADWIGA IS PURE

who the fuck cares about this Sup Forums related shit?
Civilization has been shit for at least the last 3 cycles anyway, 4 if you count BE.

She had a daughter.

But it was after marriage, so still pure.

V wasn't that bad. The big problem, as usual, is the retarded AI.

Why do they all have tumblr noses?

>aztec
>kongo
>brazil
>poland
I thought this game was about civilizations?

The last good one was Alpha Centauri. It is pretty much a masterpiece and a massive red-pill dropper.
And yes, 5 was utter shit but got a bit better with it's expansions.

such a shitty game

> Catherine de Medici

ok they found and took the only "influent" woman of our history topkek. No Louis XIV or Napoléon ?

Elizabeth is best girl

>Saladin ayyubid
>Arabia
Lel get cultured

>Montezuma
Hasn't he been done to death. Why can't we get some of the based mesoamericans that weren't cucked by cortez?

Seriously don't want to play 75% of that roster

t. mad britbong after he got cucked by Jamal, Tyrone, Andre and Janusz

IV was fun. It also had a ton of good mods made by the fan community. I expected Rhye's and Fall to also come for V because that was a good mod, and it would be even better for a game that doesn't really on deathstacks.

They used Napoleon in the last game, but no Louis XIV is strange.

they had both of them in Civ5 afaik, and she was actually italian, so i found it a bit odd to add her.
but they probably wanted some new faces so.

Civ5 only had one leaderhead per Civ. 4 is the one that had Louis, Napoleon AND DeGaulle.

What the fuck did they do to their faces? They used to look like people. Now they all look like perverted cartoons. Definite step backwards.

Enjoy your 10$ single civ addon packs

oh yea you're right

>Gorgo
>Gain culture by murdering

Nice

This.

If they think Brazil is ok, then why not Canada?

Could it be because Canada has no unique core identity?

Apparently, lots of females play civ...

I'm guessing they really wanted to put her in because of the Medici family. They should put her brother in as ruler of the Florence city state as well.

On other sides people are bitching about the game being too eurocentric, and how it's rayciss. "Too many white people hurr durr".

>B-but it doesn't matter that the US is one of the greatest civilizations with its accomplishments, we need moar Bongo Bongo African civs! Or some obscure native american tribe nobody has ever heard of! The Hmong totally deserve their own civ! The Olmecs too! Too many fucking a white males.

It's cheaper (faster) for the designers to do this kind of look. Also probably its so people with toasters can play the game.

Meh, people should really be getting into civ v now as it will be cheap af. Then wait until civ vii comes out and switch over to the cheap af civ vi. The games are always broken anyways until about a year or more after they are released.

See that's what I don't get. So females play the game okay, fine. That shouldn't be a reason to add female leaders. Female leaders should be in the game because they make sense with their country, and they're a decent leader.

So females can only play as a female leader? White guy here. I play as non white men, and females in games all the time. "Ohh but the character has to look JUST like me!!". I never got that way of thinking. I Mean okay that's fine and all but you don't even see your civ leader when playing as them so what's the point?

>literally nothing but the USAs hat

You don't even have a shred of culture bruh.

hey pls add brian boru thanks

>Why more white people? REEEEEE!! I wanted female leaders, and african civs! Where's my Somalia?

You were never an Empire by your Own

excuse me but we are not white tyvm

>Egypt
>Not Africa

Game designers will make the game to suit their expected audience. But I don't even think the female demo is that large for these games, but the bad press from not catering to them would be significant enough to warrant catering to them.

But the idea of wanting to play as your gender and someone that looks/feels like you, ya, that's a female thing. They also tend to play on the normal/easy difficulty and never go beyond.

Civ games are moving more and more away from what made them good anyways. There's plenty of room for a new player to make something that steals their audience. Something that maybe is a mix of Civ and Pandora games.

And when exactly was Brazil an empire?

Don't you have a toilet to clean, Pawel?

ALL HAIL SAINT JADWIGA, THE KING OF POLAND

Yeah, he is cleaning your wife alright.

t.chav

Clean your teeth you inbred dog.

That's not the point my autistic negro. If all those other civs get in, why not open the flood gates? Or, maybe not let Brazil, Poland, Kongo, and a bunch of other meaningless (Celts) non civs in the game just to pander to those nations.

Also,
>You don't even have a shred of culture bruh.
Sure we do. We steal your bro. We like sausages and beer too! We dress up in Bavarian garb. A Canada civ could easily have a "steal other peoples culture and citizens" strategy.

Why Kongo Kangz looks like US statue of liberty?

At least Brits have teeth left to clean. Poles are on a full set of falsies by the time their age hits double figures.

>scandi with a cuck fantasy

Why am I not surprised?

Where's Chaka Zulu? He should have bonus for rape-repopulation and genocides. Really the greatest of nigger kangz.

through modding the gates will be flooded open, dont worry there will be a trudeau

Conquered Cisplatina land, won paraguay war and more.

Wasn't cleopatra Greek?

Stop making this same exact thread.

Stoped playing it until someone creates Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and Jefferson Davis mods.

>Teddy

Damned straight

Imagine the things our King Jogaila done to your "pure" little queen :^)

They got the flue

Aztec and other mesoamerican civilizations have a pretty extensive background as well as still-standing structures

Judging by the cuck eagerness with which the rest of your nobility polonized he was the one taking it :^)

>Wasn't cleopatra Greek?
She was an ethnic Macedonian, culturally Greek. Pic-related is the best representation of how she actually looked.

That is bullshit. SJW pandering at his worst.
Napoleon is our legendary leader.
Charlemagne would have been good too.

I still play it these days. I fucking love it.
I remember playing Peace Federation and I used the extra vote bonus to repel UN chart and nerve staple the shit out of the Believers. I try to kill the Believers first as they tend to by a problem if they are allowed to survive.

The most fun is the Gaians and spamming mind worms.

I love it.
Free military is good. And the more the other pollute, the more they can reap worm on their territory.
Gaians aren't too bad at spying, with proper sabotage, you can make the enemies fail with little cost.

No based Jammeh or based Kony. 2/10 difficult to fap to