Take Welfare. Get Sterilized

This would help stop the ignorant from overbreeding.

>get welfare
>no need to use condoms or pull out ever again

win-win tbqh

simpler and more cost effective solution

no welfare

I mean it depends on how long the welfare lasts. or if taking welfare requires immediate sterilization. Perhaps make it so that if you go onto welfare for a certain mount of time you are required to become sterl to stop people from abusing gibdis

What if you're in a financial rut because of reasons out of your control?

>ensure actual health investigation is done to determine if someone is actually unable to work and collect welfare
>create more incentives to hold a job than to be on welfare
>remove any extra benefits from shitting out a brat mealticket

There I did it

Then you lose your balls

>Lose job because shitty politicians
>Need welfare to survive until next job
>SNIBBETY SNAB YOU'RE NOT BREEDING ANYMORE XDDDDD

Excellent idea, the less americucks the better

That looks good but feels like I'm trading 15 years of my life for it.

Need more greens tho.

You people are such spiteful losers

how about free lifelong welfare for niggers who agree to sterilisation at a young age? I bet enough of them would accept it to wipe out 75% of the population in 150 years

IUD's my man, that or depo provera. Reversable and dirt cheap fool proof contraception

Smarter approach is "take welfare, no vote". Will lead to same outcome but will also do away with welfare once its voted away.

>Never had job because no one your extended family of 30 people comprising four generations has had one
>leech off welfare your entire life
>"it's my right to pollute the earth with my garbage seed".

People choose not to have large families because they cannot afford the financial burden. Welfare alleviates the financial burden. Without it, you become a country like Portugal. Their fertility rate is so low it is a cause for concern.

blacks and puerto ricans shouldn't be having "large families" they can't afford them and it's not fair to make whites pay for it.

thank god Trump got elected. say goodnight to your gibs niggers.

They'd still breed. Might as well just bribe them, especially in European countries that already have crazy welfare.

It's barbecue user
Veggies aren't part of barbecue

You DO realize there is people who need welfare and who constantly look for jobs? Why do you think Trump said "America first"? Jobs are going away.

Nevermind I forgot where I am, this is Sup Forums, the most retarded place on internet where people don't use their brains

This is a much better solution.

>sterilize welfare users
>right wing retards lose south

It would save us so much money considering how many welfare mothers have another baby once they're successfully on welfare.

>take welfare get sterilized
Too expensive. Make it a voluntary sterilization that grants you something shitty like 500USD.

>Lose Job
>Be jobless for years
>Blame everyone but yourself

Fucking hate Finns. Albino niggers

Why are you putting words on my mouth? I didn't say "for years"
Learn to read dumbass

Eugenics fails, look at sweden.

tf is coleslaw then

>freeze your sperm
>get welfare, no condom sex and still get to make children

>lose job
>spend more money on surgery to snip da benis than you actually give in welfare to the guy
Hopefully people like OP never reach government positions.

That's not true. Poor fags have a bunch of kids that grow up to become criminals and then it costs money to pay for their prison cell.

Post more food webms

you should have money saved to last you in an emergency

>sterilization
>expensive
You save money in the long run by not having to deal with their fucked up offspring.

If you're going to be an extremist at least go all the way. A single bullet to the head of all homeless people should be enough to satisfy you.

nothing wrong with being homeless

not before left wing retards lose every city in the country :D

>Can't find job or get job without political ties due to be degerate.
>Be swedish shitskin named Muhammad pushing for more free GiB me days.
>Be worthless scum that can't get a real job.

Lazy cuck

They're stinky, they take shelter in businesses, stinking up the joint. They have no way to wash themselves or cook their own food. Most of them are mentally ill. And they live off of welfare. Kill all the homeless and then take away welfare. If you fuck your situation up so much that not even your parents or friend will help you, you're a genetic dead end and useless to society.

Not barbecue

1. dont give people welfare
2. dont let people you dont like into your city
im not going to force people to take part in society though

Just privatize the prisons completely, win win

>white genocide