"Master" race

Why are whites such submissive weak cuckolds and let themselves be the worlds punching bag, I remember in junior high the main guy that got picked on was some pussy white boy; we all used to punch, slap and kick him when the teacher wasn't looking and he'd just sit there saying stop, he's now in the military probably because he's such a beta faggot and needs to channel all his pent up rage somewhere like the stupid beta he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7w_TL-d-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

context of vid and race war when?

>here's a video of some niggers being violent retards also an anecdote about me being a violent retard. LOL WHITE PPL

canadian subhuman, your entire non-country deserves to be nuked. fucking ukrainian diaspora and "new canadian" brown immigrant shits. not a single living soul in leafistan deserves to exist. every single one of you needs to be eradicated violently.

Tough guys, 20 v 2.

And honestly people who come in stomping on somebodies head should be charged with attempted murder. Black or white.

>Things that wouldn't have happened if you carried a gun at all times

Even Asians bully whites m.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7w_TL-d-4

I guessing a bunch of white kids were beefing with a bunch of black kids. Instead of fighting on the street they pussied out and hid in a restaurant. So the niggers naturally went full chimp mode.

>leaf
>that webm
>that text
yup, fits

Every single Leaf on here is not white, but is some asian mongrel. There are no white people left in Canuckastan.

Because whites get cucked by the politically correct justice courts which were poisoned more and more with pro-multiculti and anti-white-male sentiments (courtesy of your unfriendly neighborhood feminists).

Be Arab in Germany, violently rape a white girl and almost kill her, -> few months on probation should be enough

Be white in Germany, violently rape a white girl and almost kill her -> into prison for you with maximum sentence

Be Arabs ganging up on a single white male at a bus station, stomp your food against his head until he dies
- court argues that death happened because of the head repeatetly making contact with _the ground_ whenever ahmed stomped on it (the head), so it's not murder
- some people react shocked and want to demonstrate
- local SPD (leftist party) prohibits demonstrations for victim, calls victim's supporters nazis and does a demonstration "fight against the right" (right wing) instead

You can't really do anything. Even defending yourself as a white against someone that might be seen as "german with migrant heritage" does not only have the potential do make you a total social outcast (with negative consequences at your working place) and might even lead to a punishment FOR YOU.

Doubt it's that much different in other western nations :p

Then he comes back with his group of Nazi friends and laugh as they lynch you while you cry, naked after being stripped and having your balls crushed.

Then try not getting caught.

Everytime I beat up some nigger the police just tell me to "walk away".

>whities actually live in this fantasy

Kek that era is over, its a new age and its white people at the bottom as everyone else's slave.

Try that in a rural area,country boys ain't afraid to fight

Why weren't you behaving and trying to learn?

What anime is that looks edgy.

>Even defending yourself as a white against someone that might be seen as "german with migrant heritage" does not only have the potential do make you a total social outcast (with negative consequences at your working place) and might even lead to a punishment FOR YOU.

Wrong

you won't go to prison if you don't kill the nigger

Defend yourself,don't be scared

Also niggers are basically taught how to be monkeys and attack everything. Whites are taught to fix things in a logical manner to avoid conflict and avoid going to jail or pay a fine. Basically niggers are stupid and don't look at the consequences and then cry when a white cop takes them to jail.

>Why aren't whites as savage and violent like non-whites?
Check mate nazis

haha racewar!

I remember in middle and high school black kids would literally chimp out in the class because they didn't want to do the work, get security called, and be dragged out of the room screaming "UH DINDU NUFFIN"

I actually think they have some mental inability to understand cause and effect

Stop replying and hide

A bunch of liberal teens got beat and robbed by a nigger flash mob.

actually you can, depending on how good you smashed them up :D

Although it can even happen if they don't have any severe wounds at all. If the proscecutor is too left aligned, he might attempt to punish you for racial hatred - yes, even if you just acted in defense (in "german-guilt-germany" thats a possibility). Especially if the criminals and their families keep mocking the victim in court - if the victim explodes and accidently says something that could be seen as racist, you can be damn sure that it's self defense will be distorted to be racial-hatred-caused-violence.