HUGE redpilll opportunity, but I need help

I have to debate my SJW professor in front of everybody and prove pic related is not a racist.

I know that he fought for tougher sentencing for KKK members and has an award from the NAACP, but I need more. Give me the best Sessions redpills we've got.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanfirst.com/video-coretta-scott-king-thanks-jeff-sessions-in-2000-for-rosa-parks-library/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>prove pic related is not a racist.
Stupid debate. Make your professor define racism and prove that it is immoral and/or illogical. Don't let the left set the rules.

>prove you're not a witch

Exactly what kind of strange and bizarre courtroom of a class are you operating in?

>proving a negative
top kek

>bizarre courtroom of a class

college in America

They need to prove hes a racist before you should need to defend him
Being white and conservative when times were different doesnt = racism

this. make the professor prove he is not beating his ... significant other.

>pic related is not a racist
you lost unless you are black
white people don't know what racism is.

exactly fucking this.

Falling for "racist or not" they already won.

Drill down on their definition of racist.

You're a fucking idiot. Please die. You're spilling stupid all over the place.

>They need to prove hes a racist before you should need to defend him
this
op is a fucking full retard.
he already lost for being a white male
he already lost for trying for trying proves someone is not racist, which is implying he is a racist to begin with.

The only thing you should say is that you can not give this debate because there is no proof that he is a racist.

Drill down on their skulls with bullets. The time for words is over.

you do not understand this is how libtards think.
if you are white you do not know what racism is.
that's why you will lose every debate on what is racist

YOU'RE A FUCKIN WHITE MALE!

You tell him to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he in fact is a racist. Not the other way around. You don't prove a negative.

Here's a video of Coretta Scott King thanking Jeff Sessions for erecting a library in Rosa Park's name:

theamericanfirst.com/video-coretta-scott-king-thanks-jeff-sessions-in-2000-for-rosa-parks-library/

>I have to debate my SJW professor in front of everybody and prove pic related is not a racist.
Lol, stop lying. There is literally 0% chance you are telling the truth. Why don't you fuck off already?

This.

First of all you need to challenge the professors premise that the burden of proof is on you.
As the accuser, the burden of prof lies entirely on him to prove that you are racist.

Otherwise "due process" gets thrown out of the window and you can straight up call him a "pussy-grabbing wife beater with a history of public exposure" and he would have to prove his innocence.

An argument built on faulty foundations is sure to topple. Attack his premise first, and you'll most likely knock a bunch of other stuff he prepared straight out of the water.

Secondly, question yourself. Put yourself in the eyes of the far-left hippies and take a look at you through their glasses. What would they question about you? What would they use to push your buttons?
To fight your enemy, you need to know what weaknesses they will try and exploit.

Have him define racism, then bring up rappers, black athletes, etc, and have him acknowledge listening to rap makes you a racist, Obama invites racists into the white house etc..

>Have him
>SJW professor

i'm pretty sure its a female

This brings back bad memories.

Enjoy losing all of your friends and any hope you have of having friends at this college. Going against the grain in higher ed is an express ticket to ostracism, even if you are totally right.

Pretty much this.

OK... the post in this thread with the picture of Jeff Session's NAACP award was deleted... WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums

OK... the post in this thread with the picture of Jeff Session's NAACP award was deleted... WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums

and it?
its easy to find

>prove he's not a racist
Tell your "professor" that's not how burden of proof works.