Antartica General 2017 a bright future Edition 7.00

Hi Anons,

Hope the new year has been treating you well?

I want to make a thread to convey with you guys about Antarctica yet again.

I noticed late in 2016 around November that things were a bit strange and my suspicions where affirmed when I noticed state officials and religious leaders heading there for no particular reason.

Antarctica seems to be they key to a few global conspiracies even the latest Vault 7 Wikileaks seams to point there. Since we last spoke the CIA said that they have been using Remote Viewing and Psychics to do reconnaissance since the 1950's.

I always get shot down for this but would you please post any dreams or strange beliefs you hold about Antarctica? If you visited there or have family please describe how they felts and there experiences when they where there especially if they noticed any Naval or Air-force activities.

Let's have a decent thread and see where the evening leads us? I have gathered allot of Antarctica info graphics and some interesting photos that I will dump as we discuss our dreams and new information any of you kind Anons might have.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102612323/#q102612323
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/02/the-ark-of-gabriel-antarctica-russia-and-the-apocalypse/
express.co.uk/news/weird/748249/John-Kerry-Antarctica-secret-Nazi-UFO-base
snopes.com/buzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself/
gizadeathstar.com/2016/12/antarctica-update-strange-visitors/
voat.co/v/pizzagate
imgur.com/a/uCSg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to get cozy

Pics related of Antartica

I heard there was ancient ruins under the ice.

Alot of strange things going on, people with major power going down there - inc the patriach of moscow, head of Orthodox church

This is whats going on over there

???

They are trying to build the free energy machine.

Did you guys ever fucking think that maybe just maybe rich elites do trendy things among rich elites and going to australia is one of them.

Elites in the 1800s would visit africa to see the savages in their natural habitat because it was just the thing to do

National corporatism -> Space Empire

antarctica* stupid auto correct

Kind of same scenario this info-graph describes?

That's the arctic dumbass

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102612323/#q102612323

Tye are surveying ruins from the last high tech age of humanity.

I heard they have a massive Neutrino detector there. Pic related is Neutrino facilities in Japan. Some people say they weaponizing neutrinos do detonate nuclear weapons inside there silos.

>implying which pole you build it on matters
>implying I made the image specifically for this thread
You're the only dumbass I see

any good (fresh?) info on this Op , I've seen everything on YT and remain intrigued by the losses
did any user go through the released documentation?

Oh no why would they want to do that

Can you give me a quick gestalt?

That could only make sense to someone who is fucking mental or on an unrecorded level of autism

Yes I bought the observers report. It's very thin for such a big expedition wonder how much they cut out. The cover very suspicious cause it looks like hollow earth entrance.

>Some people say they weaponizing neutrinos do detonate nuclear weapons inside there silos.

PFfffff...! Says people who don't know why neutrino detectors have to be so big.

The Russians own the arctic. You can't build it there

They are hiding planetary defense weapons on both poles.

Antartica - South pole
Arctic - North Pole

>mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/02/the-ark-of-gabriel-antarctica-russia-and-the-apocalypse/

>express.co.uk/news/weird/748249/John-Kerry-Antarctica-secret-Nazi-UFO-base

>snopes.com/buzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself/

>gizadeathstar.com/2016/12/antarctica-update-strange-visitors/

voat.co/v/pizzagate

Burgers don't understand this.

>Neutrino Counter Nuclear Weapon Alfred Tang(Submitted on 26 May 2008 (v1), last revised 25 Jun 2013 (this version, v4))

>Radiations produced by neutrino-antineutrino annihilation at the Z0 pole can be used to heat up the primary stage of a thermonuclear warhead and can in principle detonate the device remotely. Neutrino-antineutrino annihilation can also be used as a tactical assault weapon to target hideouts that are unreachable by conventional means.

I'm not buying the hollow earth spiel, however there's a lot of 3D space to be had under all of the antarctic ice+oceans

also surprised at the small size of the report; any additional info scheduled to be released/declassified in the near future?

>implying I would personally build the machine
>implying the Russians couldn't build it there
>implying Russia would never part with the land
>implying I didn't just download the first stock image I could find and went with whatever way it was facing
You're not very smart.

get ready for this thread 2 get slid hard

This is the only real description in the report. Otherwise it's just lists of ships and there operations.

What does the image you posted mean? I got collection of them posted by some user in one of our threads but he never said what they are to be used for?

I'll post all of them...

>1 There is a possibility that you would personally build the machine
>2 the Russians don't know about any of this
>3 Russia would never part with the land
>4 that is a poor work ethic
Our education system is far superior to that of the United States. Considering that I didn't fail any of my courses suggests that your last statement is false.

This image shows the 3d space with out ice.

So it's not so much hollow Earth as it is mainland Antarctica beneath the ice?

considering the longevity of ice there could be anything carved in there since time immemorial

box of crazy imgur.com/a/uCSg1

I'm usually guarded about "feelings" and premonitions and other such woo-woo, but the one overwhelming feeling that Antarctica has always given me is of something vastly ancient with a rich history, all on cold-storage for the entire span of our civilization.
Antarctica is like the freezer in the basement that was there when you moved in, and you never opened it.
It's old, and it's full of secrets, and it's waiting.

Not to mention all the oil and disease that might be uncovered with this recent large ice crack

What is this, a page for ants?

Stop posting this shit.

Assange was compromised in October. The recent Wikileaks don't even mention Antarctica anyway. The seed bank is in Norway.

This nonsense is a distraction at worst but most likely a big LARP.

that's literally high school physics
what's so whack about that?

And a huge golden swastika has been mentioned

thanks dude

anyone got the print of the canadian claiming to have a friend that witnessed the antartican temples?

INFINITYchan/pol/res/8637747.html nice atlantis thread on the other chan

replace infinity with 8

It is the ice ring which surrounds the earth. Seeing Freemason Buzz Aldrin make a story in the news about him being there to me is a sign that some end times happenings from revelation will be taking place shortly. Pyramids are equilateral triangles which have the angles of 60 60 60, which is the mark of the beast as we learn from the bible.

I BELIEVE IN RAISING THE LOST CITY OF THULE AND LEARNING ITS SECRETS

Leaving aside the fantastical (aliens,magic, etc) I think we'll definitely find archaeological evidence of antediluvian civilization under the ice there.
A sea-faring civilization on the order of 12,000+ years ago could have gotten down there and left traces that survived in the ice, not subject to normal weathering or vandalism/theft.

+all the resources needed to repair a country whose coastlines have been devastated by the melting of antarctic ice
Ruins for sure

Well there's all that untapped shit there too, sure, I just care infinitely more about the suppressed history of civilization myself.

im just waiting for the great deception to happen. theyll announce that we were made some other ets or some shit. fuck lads, be ready

Hoax

antarctica is atlantis you niggers.

somewhere between 10-20k years ago the magnetic poles shifted and or moved a little and caused oceans to "reposition" because of gravity and stuff.

atlantis was flooded, most of its inhabitants died some escaped and founded new civilizations (blue eyed, light or blond haired royals popping up everywhere) then antarctica froze because it was now the new magnetic north pole and the earth was cooling.

now as the earth is heating again the ice is beginning to unfreeze from the center outwards. resulting in large caverns filled with man made structures (or what is left of them anyways) which are detected by scientists doing seismic tests.

politicians and religious leaders are told and briefed because revealing atlantis to mankind will prove jesus and shit as fairytales and they are given enough time to prepare and consult on how to sell this to the general public.

We just have to make sure it is shared with the people. Trump or no Trump.

>1 post by this ID

how will this prove Jesus false in any way?

No half-truths either

sorry i should have written religion in general and maybe i should not have said prove it false but create trouble with the notions of the act of creation, the earth being 6k years old and the rest of whatever religious people believe in. also the atlantis people very possible had their own religion which might endanger the current ones.

Wow, what a fucking surprise. An off topic thread that doesn't get shit canned immediately, while not even a week ago I post a serious Nibiru/7X discussion thread with facts and potential political implications and get banned for posting something off-topic. Mods can suck my dick.

That being said, because this thread is interesting, I will sticking around.

Isn't it simpler just to take Solon/Plato at their word to place Atlantis out past the pillars of heracles? Shit, Solon even tells us when the cataclysm happened and it coincidentally lines up with the breakup of the North American ice sheet at the end of the last ice age.
You're probably right about governments knowing and suppressing it though, would explain the ridiculous push-back you get in the archaeological community for daring to ask questions outside the agreed narrative.

Agreed, we need evidence shoved in faces and establishment cucks to sit down and close their mouths.
>tfw some people actually think pic related is the work of one culture purposefully building it like this and not a later culture re-purposing megalithic structures left by older people

Because the governments know the breakup of the NA ice sheet was not a natural event.Cant have global panic.

>sit down and close mouths
>Get hanged and electropenced
ftfy

What did he mean by this?

That we have written evidence that Atlantis was somewhere behind the Pillars of Heracles(nowadays Gibraltar) and not in the Antarctic.

what they don't want you to know