Isn't it ?

Isn't it ?

>christian
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ccccccitation neededdddddd]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I fully support this measure. In fact, we should just extend it to ban people from entering in general, regardless of their religion. Shit I don't even want Eurofags to enter. They're going to be leftist tards too.

I'm fine with nobody coming to the US and letting our domestic population recover for about 100 years. If this helps that measure, fine by me.

>we are calling
implying democrats can makes calls for anything now

>stop immigration
>nigger explosion

Doesn't solve your problem

I thought there were two shooters, one Christian and one Muzzle?

>Implying this was done after one single incident, not hundreds of shootings, stabbings, bombings, and planes flying into skyscrapers killing thousands

Goddamn they've upped their stupid levels again. Time to redefine.

We agree with killing muslims though

>we

When did democrats and muslims win an election?

>Quebec
>United States
wat.jpg

turdeau media coverup

America for the Americans. If we ended all immigration and removed the leftovers maybe those goverment programs would actually do something to help the poor and downtrodden.

>implying you have to be a christian to hate muslims
Occupy democrats are retarded

Okay that means an end to all the Mexicans coming over, thanks Dems

Since when are the NDP right wing?

Though I guess a feminist nazi isn't unheard of.

BTW, have they released the CCTV footage, yet?

Except for that can't happen, because a specific religion cannot be banned. That would be unconstitutional.

>"Muslim ban" occurs after a series of Islamic terrorists attacks within a few short years

>Calling for a "Christian ban" after one single attack
Sounds ridiculous all right.

>alt-right

I thought he was pro feminism and isreal?

>a few short years
nigger it's been an on going war since being Muslim was a thing
a ban is too little too late. genocide is the proper solution.

That's fine too. America first.

Fuck it, lets ban all immigration. Just to be fair.

this

No it wouldn't, non-citizens aren't protected by the constitution.

>>stop immigration
>>nigger explosion

>more jails
>more jobs
>more guns sold
>more jobs

What exactly is the issue?

Fuck off and stay in your own country, mudslime. It's none of your concern.

>Nigger explosion
>Not realizing abortion is the greatest killer of niggers in American history
Couple this with ending increased welfare payments for having more children and watch the nigger population drop like a rock.

We're full, fuck off.

>Also implying there are entire nations under theocratic Christian rule in the Middle East that routinely practice horrific human rights abuses and subvert the rule of rational law for religious law and are completely ignored by the rest of the world.
>Implying that these nations don't universally hate and threaten/practice violence towards the West
>Implying there's an army of fundamentalist Christian psychopaths in the middle east executing massive numbers of innocent people in horrible ways every fucking day and recording it to spread the videos all over the world in the name of their god and their religion
>Implying these same people don't enslave, rape, and indoctrinate children to be psychopathic, suicidal killers that support their theocratic despotism
>Implying
>Implying
>IMPLYING

Of course not and they probably never will. Same old shit

>Quebec is in the USA now

Damn, Trump is fast

>occupy Democrats
Instantly dropped

He was not, look up his facebook.
He was a radical feminist and people claim he was alt right because he was pro Lepen in france and posted here one time.
They forget to mention he was pro clinton and had feminist badges on 70% of his pics on FB.

Go ahead and fight to implement that, loser country. I'm sorry your pathetic country doesn't ever get a thread. Why are you so jealous of the BIG AMERICAN COCK

Except that guy wasn't christian. Anyone who opens the book and takes a look can see that nothing he did stood for what Jesus wants. Flip the tables with a brown guy and open a Koran however...

>Quebec

Who the hell wants to go to Quebec?

/thread

Except he was a native citizen. If Arab Christians were coming over and raping/murdering I'd want them out too.

actually most Nig Nogs comning to western
Nations ARE Christian

I dont see a Problem with banning them too

False flag. He was trying to frame himself as one of them to save us But he was one of us.

This
This

Also I believe the shooter was an atheist

Except there is no ban on Muslims, it's a ban on people from that country. If you want a real analogy, we'd ban Canadians, which I am all for.

That's actually fine with me. You are a sovereign nation and it's completely up to you who you want to let into your nation. If you decide that white Americans are dangerous, feel free to ban us. I won't lose any sleep over it.

And in case you haven't heard, traveling as a white American to many parts of the world is actually pretty dangerous. Its not like we are welcome everywhere we go. Most of us lie and say we are Canadian or British.

>trying to frame us
>liked Donald Trump and Le Pen

Wait, shutdown Christians entering UNITED STATES?

Isn't Quebec the place in danger?? Logically it should be shutdown Quebec's borders, Turkey, c'mon

Learn to logic

>like 3 people killed
>debate is still open if he was a white Trump supporter or a Muslim
>this is equal to the recent terrorist attacks in Europe and some in the US

STFU TYT, There already is a shut down of Christians in these countries. They will murder you once you get there.

this

First amendment dummy, it doesn't state "except for foreigners" a ban against a specific religion entering the us is against the first. Doesn't matter that the people that practice said religion may or may not be citizens or not. Learn to constitution.

>implying the USA is a muslim country and we should care

Why are they trying so hard to insinuate this?

I agree with the Muslim ban but in reality it makes us look stupid when there are thousands of bigger issues.

>#occupydemocrats

we should report posts on that shitty kikebook page, enough reports and it will get banned.

Actually, as an American I would support this as a pretext to ransom people who want to enter in the US.

>alt-right, pro-Trump, Christian
Mohamed Khadir is Sunni Muslim.
Alexandre Bissonnette is a militant atheist feminist, he's also a Hillary Clinton and La Pen supporter.

Neither are alt-right, pro-Trump or Christian. Both yelled "Alahu Ackbar" while they gunned down Shia Muslims.

>Occupy Democrats

> You stay in Turkey and I'll stay in the States

it's a deal

*tips edgy*

>One terror attack by a Christian not even performed in Christianity's name is equal to constant terror attacks performed by Muslims in Islam's name.
Not to mention the endless ones we DON'T hear about much. The people arrested almost weekly on charges of planning a terror attack or providing support to terror groups or who only killed one person so it stayed local news. The terror problem from Islam is much bigger than just one attack every year or every few months.

Did he tell Jesus is great? Was his motive Christian? Did he quote the Bible? Of course a roach wouldn't know that.

There are Christians that have done that and some that still do. You just don't hear about them.

>bigger issues
Keeping the violent shitskins out is the solution to many of our social and some economic problems. If only we could kick the niggers out.

The Bible has some passages that are far from subtle in encouraging violence.

What is proportionality?

Ah, doesn't matter.

>and posted here one time
lol fgt. if he decided to tell Sup Forums about his little mosque shooting spree, there is a high chance he's been here for years, at the very least months

retard

>le ebin nigger shitskin hordes le shitting up the country meme

how can anyone use a comma so incorrectly and still feel comfortable posting that retarded image

i´m gonna start treating lefties like the new nazis from now on. they got zero tolerance for EVERYTHING

but the main figure of the faith is jesus christ, who is literally a tree hugging lefty hippy cuck

compare that to muhammad, who was literally hitler, only he also raped children

>A nation founded by Christians is going to ban Christians from entering

This is what liberals actually believe

>Did he tell Jesus is great? Was his motive Christian? Did he quote the Bible? Of course a roach wouldn't know that.
Mohamed Khadir yelled "Allahu Akbar" while shooting.
Alexandre Bissonnette also yelled "Allahu Akbar" while shooting.

Motives are unclear. Maybe someday scientists will be able to determine what possible motivation these two men might have had.

Did he shout "Deus vult"? "Ave Maria" or something while the attack?

to be fair, there is no uncringy battlecry for christian terrorists.
what are you gonna mutter entering a synagogue with your brand new ak74

>d-deus vult, guys
>please, s-stop laughing
>g-as the kikes
>*gets kicked out by the laughing rabbi*

Depends, is it true?
If pacifists went on killing sprees I'd want them banned as well, it sounds ridiculous because it ain't gonna happen.

>Ave Maria
that one's really scary, mane, dont even get me started

>beholdeth my holy virgin who got pregnant from god but still is a virgin
allahu akbar is an exclamation of dominance. allah is GREATEST.
fuck all other deities basically

>meme
Someone post the post-nigger crime/std/nearly every social issue drop statistics that someone capped a few years back. Shitskins as a whole are a net loss for society

Not frame us, frame the left

I don't know why people still call her a virgin even if they consider Jesus a case of immaculate conception. Joseph subsequently blasted cum all over the walls of her tight little pussy.

Dumbfuck libs dont read the executive order and scream "racist muslim ban".

Its a travel ban. If muzzies were banned itd be good for one, but it would cover more than 7 countries.

Besides since when does the US give a fuck about quebec?

a christian ban will be great actually. it means NO MEXICANS

>Ban Christians.
>Barely affects white immigration because it's difficult as fuck for whites to immigrate.
>Immediately shuts down all Hispanic and the majority of black immigration.
>Democrats never win an election again now that they can't import voters.

>in Quebec
>ban people from entering the US
do lefties ever even try to be intelligent?

I agree with a TOTAL immigration ban. Cucked EU subjects do not bring anything good to the table.

Is you could find that part of the new testament where jesus goes to some temple and kills everyone for being infidels, then yeah sure makes perfect sense you wouldn't want a bunch of people worshiping a psychotic murderer and calling him a prophet in your country

>nigger explosion
Exploding negroes would be sooo cash!

>Tables are turned
lol, making an infograph isn't "turning the tables," in order for that to be a thing you'd have to have power. The Left has been so soundly defeated that they will never recover.

That's what the wall is for.

They can do that if they want. Let people have whoever they want in their communities/countries and lets see who goes to shit and who prospers.

It does sound ridiculous. But not because of some imaginary tables being turned.

It sounds ridiculous because they decided to equate Alt-Right, Pro-Trump, Christian Supporters with "Muslims" in Order to do so.

"Muslims"
- being idological aligned with each other
- center of faith is one holy book that can (and is) easily interpreted to justify- and call for the death of infidels
- being responsible for 99% of religiously motivated terrorist attacks
- "being muslim" is a property that - as an ideological property - actually has an impact on behavior

"alt-right,pro-trump,christian":"
- ideologically non-homogenous mass. Alt righters and pro trumpers consist of people with many different viewpoints, including those that clash which each other. You have former ideological opponents banding together because of the danger that your new regressive left poses to free speech and a functional society. Also pro-Trumpers aren't all Christians, you have Atheists, Jews and even some people considering themselves "muslims" amongst his supporters, too.
- pretty much no record of violence from people being "alt-right, pro-trump, christian" CAUSALLY (do not confuse with 'casually') motivated by those properties. Sure, i will count that shooter (if it's actually true - do not forget that his arabic acomplice suddenly turned into a witness), but even then, you have very few cases compared to THOUSANDS of confirmed cases of ISLAMIC motivated terrorism.

Pro Tip: if you want see what it is like to see tables turned, take any work presented by Gender Studies curriculae, and replace "white male" (purely biological property independant on behavioral influcences) with "jew" (at least a property that DOES influence behavior in some way). I promise you, the resulting Texts are somethign that Ardolf Hitler would have been proud of!

>defund planned parenthood
>she-boons start getting cheap, unsafe back alley abortions
>become sterile

Problem solved.