Netflix status: cancelled

Netflix status: cancelled.

How'd I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white dicklet

>having a netflix account to begin with

You'll always be a cum-guzzling faglord.

>being this triggered
lol broflake, better go hide in your safespace

I thought it was the liberals who were supposed to be thin-skinned

I guess americans no matter the ideals or race are really faggy

>How'd I do?
you did a great job (of showing them what a little bitch you are)

>be me
>not white or black
>seeing both sides getting triggered

Congratulations, you're SJW now.

>shilling netflix
>for free

Jeez, I cannot begin to imagine how much dick you suck in a day.

You really had to talk to a person to cancel an account? Pretty sure that's automated.

Also, broflakes rammed hard by this movie.

>Sup Forumstards becoming the very thing that they hate

its like poetry

fucking kek what a bunch of babies

Back to your safe space

>If you don't like it then vote with your wallet.
>Huh, you're actually cancelling your subscription? You're just like the SJWs!

>not jewing the jews at their own game

its not that hes cancelling his subscription you retard. it's the fact that he's whining to a fucking bot because a show hurt his feewings

I think the issue is that he's complaining to an automated system.

are your poor wittle feelings hurt OP?

How does Netflix making a show which you don't have to watch hurt you?

Alt-right is the inverse of the SJW movement. But they are needed, normies and people like us wont do anything because we just don't give enough of a fuck. And wont make a scene over minor offenses.
They are sperging out though, and it may shift society back more toward the center. I mean, reactionaries are called that for a reason, they are reacting against something.

I can't really complain much about the alt-right because I'm going to benefit from their shit without even doing anything.

That being said, I stream everything illegally. So, whatever.

the snowflake's calling a show he hasn't watched "utterly offensive and disgusting", it certainly has similarities

Oh shit. The company with 63 billion dollars in market cap and steadily growing is totally going to go under now due to losing your few bucks a month.

I give it about 2 hours before you get a personal call from the CEO begging you to come back.

No, it's that he's cancelling because he doesn't like the message Netflex is trying to send and this is triggering you retards.

How anons canceling his subscription to Netflix hurts your feelings?
He dosnt like something, he dosnt want to support it, how hard is it to understand?

quit virtue signaling you dumb faggot
this isn't fucking twitter

>They are sperging out though, and it may shift society back more toward the center
Like in the 90s? Race relations weren't this tense back then.

It doesn't hurt my feelings, it's just sad. Them producing a show you don't watch is a net zero for you. There's nothing not to like. I feel genuine pity for how petty you are.

Nice 2016 buzzwords. Retard.

>White Fragility: The Board

Race relations haven't been this bad since like the 1970s. Obama's administration was based on race baiting. Combine that with social media and you have a powder keg.

What the fuck is going on?

This movie came out last year. Why are people just now getting triggered?

It's not even offensive. It's a movie that tells sjws to fuck off.

What element am I missing?

Kek

Netflix is doing a TV show version of it and retards are getting triggered over the name all over again.

white people have become jews

you point at their existence or them being overrepresented in some community and brigades of angry internet users come after you

triggered by a trailer to a tv show

Why are Sup Forumstards cancelling their subscription over this? I thought it was a show about how black people can be just as racist as white people?

>he pays for netflix
already pretty sad desu

It's shitposting, sw7 tourist
He's made this exact thread several times already

cringe-tier

I unironically mean this: thanks Obama.

Policy and all that aside, his whole election and administration really was based on race and racial tension. I hope everyone, including his supporters see this, for good or bad (hopefully no one thinks it's good how bad race relations are today)

This.

The "le two sides of le same coin!" meme shit is literally just leftist damage-control.

>It doesn't hurt my feelings

It very clearly does. Otherwise this thread wouldn't be full of Leftists whining.

what if kramer came out with a "hey niggers" comedy special? would you re-subscribe?

>whining

Oh god, you're clueless.

>I'm totally not whining, but WAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU CANCELING YOUR NETFLIX TRIGGERS ME. FUCKING ALT-RIGHT Sup ForumsTARD MEANIES.

Whatever, bro.

>triggered

Why is Sup Forums so pathetic?

Theyre right though.

>all these fucking idiots who actually think OP's pic is real

For fucks sake this place really has become reddit 2.0

It is real...

nice strawman, just accept your BTFO and move on friend

the real reddit right here

you sound upset

>using netflix

>tfw saving $11 dollars a month AND triggering Leftist cucks at the same time

Feels pretty good.

Netflix has been shit for a while anyway.
They've been consistently downsizing the number of decent documentary-shows they have and using the revenue of hundreds of removed shows to fund one or two dogshit originals which always turn out to be garbage.

Aside from Stranger Things, they've been shoveling-out SJW garbage for a year now (Dear White People is just the straw that broke the back, after shit like OitNB, Sense8 and that fucking bullshit propaganda-piece The 13th).

Yet another example of something that was great for a few years ruining itself by letting Leftist Corporate retards take over.

>these fucking tears

but it's the ess jay dubyas that are the safe space crybabies obviously :^)

Is Sup Forums really stupid enough to believe this?

>leftists whining
>when there's like 10 threads on Sup Forums from crying alt-flakes
>when people are cancelling netflix over a show that hurt their feefees

Don't you have a #BoycottNetflix hashtag to spam on your social accounts?
Don't waste your time here mate

The alt-right does not exist. It's a movement invented by liberals to describe anyone that disagrees with them.

>you're just like a liberal if you don't financially support something that attempts to undermine your society

cuck logic

>cancel netflix because triggered by a show
>h-haha leftcucks are so triggered right now

ok

>not being able to distinguish between sjw rhetoric and not giving a company you disagree with your money
I pity you you poor brain damaged toddler

>hating the taste of your own medicine thta much

>cancel netflix because triggered by a show
I'm actually cancelling the service because the service is shit now, which you'd know if you read the post you're replying to. Keep attacking the strawman, though.

>h-haha leftcucks are so triggered right now
They clearly are. Look at some of the replies in this fucking thread. Unless they're from covert Netflix advertisers, then they are legitimately from cucks upset that Shitflix will be getting less money now.

Why does Sup Forums think they're welcome here?

should i do this with the plethora of stolen netflix accounts i may or may not have

>They clearly are. Look at some of the replies in this fucking thread. Unless they're from covert Netflix advertisers, then they are legitimately from cucks upset that Shitflix will be getting less money now.
we are just laughing at you.
>they are legitimately from cucks upset that Shitflix will be getting less money now.
le shills XD

GOOD FOR YOU FOR TAKING A STAND
DO NOT LET THEM SILENCE OUR VOICES
FIGHT AGAINST MEDIA INJUSTICE
STAY UNITED
STAY BRAVE
STAND STRONG!!!

Toasting in epic bread.

Because Sup Forums has been a white board since 2006??

>Libshits throw tantrums outside of Chick-Fil-A and loudly boycott them on Facebook because they can't eat chicken made by a company that doesn't support fag marriage
>This is completely logical

>People cancel Netflix because Netflix's original programming has become shittier and shittier, now consisting of SJW-pandering dogshit
>THIS WILL NOT STAND

>you're just like a liberal if you don't financially support something that attempts to undermine your society
That sounds like a very liberal thing to do desu
I mean the whole "look I just canceled my subscription! #boycottX"

>Sup Forums
Who said I was from Sup Forums? It's pretty obvious race relations are worse now than the past few decades. And it was ushered under Obama's presidency. I'm not saying it was fault but he sure as hell didn't help with comments like "if I had a son he'd look like trayvon" and going to visit the black church Dylan "Stormtrooper" Roof shot up while I can't remember anytime he visited any white places that got shot up.

Turn on the news right now I bet there's some story about how oppressed black people are. When is the last time we had a good riot in a black neighborhood? It's always framed around race. Always. Never objectively about the neighborhood and how the people there (without saying race) are more prone to the crime that got the criminal shot by a police officer. How the relations between the people and the cops are terrible there. Nope. Always bring up race and frame the whole story around that narrative.

Everything is about race. Why can't we just be objective in our coverage of the news anymore? Why can't people in general just get along? Because the media has fanned the flames the past few years under Obama because that's what they do. And all it did was worsen race relations.

LMAO Libshits and Altrightey are at it again.

But wasn't Sup Forums made in 2010/2012 because the off site /new/ was taking away ad revenue from moot??

>alt-cucks are this easily triggered
>n-n-n-no y-y-y-you're the one that's t-t-t-t-triggered d-d-d-d-d-do I f-f-f-f-f-fit in yet?

don't you have to do gangfighting out in your hood ?

netflix and shill

>thin skin
>drinks piss
>is a pedophile
Literally /theirguy/

You're the sort of person who, if they lived in the 60s, would be complaining about the Civil Rights movement being too disruptive and point to it as the real cause of racism in the United States. The problems that movements like black lives matter are addressing are legitimate problems that have been festering for decades. The 90s which you guys claim to be a utopia for racial harmony had one of the biggest race riots in American history when cops got off with a slap on the wrist for beating an unarmed black man nearly to death. Are minorities supposed to ignore the problems their communities face and hope they just magically disappear on their own so oversensitive white dudes won't go on racist spergouts over it?

Umm, right-wingers YOU are the establishment now.
You don't get to complain, you don't get to yell at the big guys in suits, you got your man elected. All your problems in the next four years are going to be on you. All the Republican wars, all the debt, the one percent gaining in wealth and power will be the result of your little temper tantrum.
Now it is OUR turn to protest, to resist and to fight racism, bigotry and facism, OUR turn to call your president illegitimate and a dictator. There's going to be one difference in all of this though:
We'll be right. We won't make up lies. Where you will have gone low, we'll be going high.
So shut up and cry more of your insecure, tiny-dicked tears, because the future belongs to us!

i don't get it, how is exercising your right to boycot something with your wallet and letting said company know the reason you're boycotting their product a sign of you being thin-skinned?

even if the movie isn't what the title, the tone, and the marketing behind it implies

HE DOESN'T DRINK PEE
ANYWAY WE DIDN'T ELECT THE POPE WHO CARES IF HE DRINKS PEE
DELETE THIS

>We won't make up lies.

It's ALREADY too late for that.

thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

It is. Every pathetic "activist" always boycotting Coke or Nestle or Dominos or whatever needs to sack up and admit to themselves that it makes no fucking difference whatsoever. But hey by all means keep up the online activist campaign against Netflix if it makes you feel better. Because that's what boycotts are really all about in the first place, making people with hurt feelings feel better.

>Are minorities supposed to ignore the problems their communities face and hope they just magically disappear on their own so oversensitive white dudes won't go on racist spergouts over it?
No they are supposed fix their own god damn shit and stop blaming whitey for their shitty communities. And Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization funded by foreign interest groups to make race relations even worse.

because you're literally boycotting a streaming site over a reason that is completely fake.

This is not a boycott, this is a temper tantrum.

Isn't "Dear White People" a satire? Wasn't that what the movie was?

fake news outlet, sorry hun

Yes, that's why this shit is so fucking hilarious. Sup Forums is so retarded and easy to trigger they can't even understand it's a comedy

>triggered by the existence of blacks

Yep those Sup Forums folks really sure do have their priorities in order! Keep fighting that good fight and not giving a shit about things that actually matter

You must have not been here in 2014 when it actually released. This board was up in arms even more so than Sup Forums

>being a white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""شخص"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in 2017
absolutely halel

>that it makes no fucking difference whatsoever.

how does it not make a difference?
i don't care what the cause is, people should do these things if that's how they feel, regardless of the cause.

you can mock for them having a problem with what they're boycotting, but acting like it's pointless is retarded.

>even if the movie isn't what the title, the tone, and the marketing behind it implies

for you

he's absolutely right. you can hate niggers and want to ethnically cleanse them off your land or whatnot, but stop pretending like they don't have a legitimate cause to protest about and like their methods are somehow wrong

Are you so dense that you don't see the irony here?