who?

MDE Presents: World Peace

spbp

Your secret name will be .... David Duke
>Smug stare and a giggle
Kino

>Wahhhh. This entertainment contains a political message I disagree with

>WAAAHHHHHHHHH!

That's the noise he makes when he pours hot cooking oil on his balls.

Hey banana man

Nigger

Let's make a show called "Dear Black People" and see the chimpouts.

This taco bel gets it.

>THERE ARE TOO MANY STRAIGHT WHITE MEN IN HOLLYWOOD
>WE NEED TO CHANGE IT
The irony is painful.

Hey that's that fatfuck atheist who sold out his users by signing a contract with social media website Candid. Did you know he and the other fedora tippers are paid to lie to people and attack anyone who brings up its a scam.

But they literally do that to other forms of entertainment all the time. Very hypocritical of them.

He looks fuckin weird without glasses

>The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), founded in 1909, protested premieres of the film in numerous cities. According to the historian David Copeland, "by the time of the movie's March 3 [1915] premiere in New York City, its subject matter had embroiled the film in charges of racism, protests, and calls for censorship, which began after the Los Angeles branch of the NAACP requested the city's film board ban the movie. Since film boards were composed almost entirely of whites, few review boards initially banned Griffith's picture".[30] The NAACP also conducted a public education campaign, publishing articles protesting the film's fabrications and inaccuracies, organizing petitions against it, and conducting education on the facts of the war and Reconstruction

>dear black people, please stop killing each other
>dear black people, please learn to swim
>dear black people, please get a job

Entire cities would burn

>Wite peeple iz fukin dum
Nice political (((message))) you got there

Every fucking piece of entertaining contains a political message that I disagree with.

Daily reminder that there are virtually no contemporary right-wing films or TV shows. They're all leftist.

This

>have faggot buy my propaganda or I'll make fun of you LOL

Or or or. We don't have to pay for things we don't like.

>Canceling a subscription to show your displeasure is somehow being triggered and crying
>Actually screaming and crying about what other people chose to do with a subscription is not
I will never understand liberals desu.

The Jew cries out for help as he strikes you.

This. /thread.

>>The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

Black is not a colour

>shut up and eat this shit

fuck off

ikr, the correct way to deal with political messages you don't like is to light shit on fire and punch people in the face

>I pay for a services
>service does something I don't like
>I say I don't like it and end service

No you must keep paying for a service doing something you don't like!

And yes I'm okay with him criticizing it but he is wrong and a retard

>leftist produce media that righists don't like
>rightists employ free market to pressure the company
>rightist produce media that leftists don't like
>leftists chimp out, destroy property, and assault people

>simpering

>Paying for a service that's producing products you don't like

The ultimate cuckold

>WAAAAAAGHHHHH!
NOW DATS PROPA ORKY!

>youre not allowed to dislike something if you dislike it for X reason

woah.....................

>I'm going to show you "entertainment" that you never asked for and will hate
>WAAAAAHHHHH WHY AREN'T YPU WILLING TO PAY FOR IT!?!??

how ironic

>conservatives don't like something so they stop using it
>liberals don't like something and they call the police/feds/lawyers to force whichever party to conform or comply
>conservatives are the snowflakes

banana gate?

And bake this fucking cake while you're at it.

RIght, that is the reason jewish producers only fund leftist crap movies.

He died for our sins.

Someone tweet him asking if Netflix should have holocaust denial documentaries then

Reminder; In Tj and friends latest privat show they accidentally doxxed themselves. They were using google map to plan a roadtrip and as you can see they had position on.

Didn't this guy shove a banana in his ass on webcam?

he dindu nuffin

IT IS A BRAINWASHING METHOD. I could care less about the shit. But low iq people watch this garbage and it makes more hate against whites, even by our own fucking people.

i have had it with these liberal mother fuckers, i have had it with these god damn stupid professors at colleges, i have had enough of ALL of this fucking indoctrination shit.

Enough dammit, they need fucking gassed

What is the purpose of the coffee?

Whites are the real people of color

agreed, if you boycott things you dislike you are a disgrace. You should only boycott sexist/homophobic/racist/transphobic/xenophobic/triggering media/videogames, complaim about them to the government and the UN, write about them in your blog and try to get them banned, plus pressuring anyone involved with it's creators to disassociate with them so they die a poor, miserable death

Why would you save these?

Pretty sure it's syrup. Maybe.

*sips gravy*

I want SJWs to stop literally censoring me and mine.

Until then I will hold them to their own "standards" and point out hypocrisy.

/thread

HOT OIL BANANA MAN STRIKES AGAIN

*autistic screeching*

does he not get that's the point of the entertainment?

says the amazing banana in arse atheist. Didnt he divorce his wife so he could be with his boipussy on the side? typical militant atheist degenerate

>IF YOU DON'T BUY MY PRODUCT UR A RECIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!