Are arabs mix of white and black?

Are arabs mix of white and black?

Bedouins Arabs? Yes, they have SSA and South Asian admixture

Arabs from the Levant? Tricky.. some are really white, a lot are brown. But most don't have SSA admixture.

No.

But what if the black hair and olive skin is a result of SSA admixture, why else would Arabs be darker than Europeans?

They're a mix of Asian and Black

>implying that the Levant is even partially white

I mean, my reference point is the Levant (Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, and some parts of Turkey), a lot of them can pass for Southern Europeans, such as Greeks, and Italians.

Many can pass as white.

I thought they were primarily Semitic, so neither.

Why do Arabs always have great facial hair genetics? I'm 23 and can't grow a beard. I think I need to let my GF get WAHABBI'd

Bait, especially coming from your Angola or gypsy ass flag whatever the fuck that is your white as your dads cunt

>great facial hair genetics
I have those too, whites just aren't savages and their religion doesn't forbid them from shaving beards

"arab" is a misnomer. the way ignorant Westerns like Sup Forums shitposters label them, you can be talking about someone blacker than mainland africans, or whiter than a nord.

both groups settled and raped their fair share across the entire mid-east.

Nope.

They are like europeans without ancient ne mixture.

Probably something to do with keeping sand out of their mouths

those are fine young Swedish gentlemen not Arabs you fucking racist.

So they have SSA and south east Asian admixture, but what is their primary race? Aren't they indo aryan?

no arabs are semites. closer related to jews. semites are the neanderthals true descendants.

no, they are just shitskins

what if I told you the black-white categories are bullshit and most populations dont fit cleanly in either?

Some are like the ones in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and maybe Yemen, but most Arabs are less than 2% Sub-Saharan African.

holy fuck, imagine being on that plane!

I used to think I must have a significant Native American admixture that made me not grow much facial hair. But my DNA test revealed I have no Native American. I think it is basically a mixture of genetics, and estrogenic foods/no exercise. When I began lifting seriously I felt like I grew more facial hair, and now can have a decent beard but it takes me a long time. Plus blonde or lighter facial hair does not show up as much as more swarthy races, so it looks like they have more facial hair.

Ancient Aryans + racemixing with everybody + incest

They are a warning: That is what Aryans who give in to degeneracy become in the long term

No. What I'm trying to get to is what is saying. Even in the Middle East itself, phenotypes vary from region to region (the Levant and Gulf). The pic in my previous post shows that even within a given population one individual varies greatly genetically from one another yet they are classified as "Arab". Maybe think of it as calling someone a "Slav," even though they are ethnically different than one another.

However, the average Lebanese, or Syrian is ""whiter"" (as in lighter skinned/ lighter colored eyes/ lighter colored hair) than say someone from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or Qatar.

Its just that the ones in the Levant soend more time out in the sun doing physical labor, the ones in the arabain peninsula are always indoors or covered with rich fabrics protecting them from the sun.

No. Mix of shit & sand

They are a mix of a lot of shit but mostly semitic.

The rest of the mix is basically rape and inbreeding which would involve white, black, asian and so on victims.
The most pure blood ones would basically be exactly like jews.

They're a mix of C4 and a wired detonator.