What happens when the /gibsmedats/ run out Pol?

It will happen. It has to. What should normal tax paying whites in cities and the nearby suburbs do?
Invest in lead?
Move to the mountains?

I've dealt with the gibs and coloreds all of my life. When their EBT/SSI/SSDI/TANF stops working out of the blue, after about 3 days the animals will slit any civilized person's throat for any gibs they can get.

What can whitey do in order to prevent this from habbening to them?

found the city dweller cuck who lives with a bunch of niggers
i bet your sister is getting blacked right now

I'd fuck her in the ass if you know what I mean.

>whites in cities

Swallow their cyanide pills, because half a million rioting chimps are about to turn the city into the thunderdome.

>the nearby suburbs

Barricade every door, every street, grab your guns and don't let anything in or out of the city for the next two years. Reclaim it when everyone inside has starved to death.

I'd let her fuck me in the ass if you know what I mean

I'd turn into gay for 'her'.

Do you mean that you would fuck her in the ass?

Taking a break from fucking your mom Cletus?

oh gosh oh jeeze shes attractive i want to make children with her Sup Forums what do i do???? is this a normal reaction!????

>in the cities
Civil war, huge riots, race war

>in the rural places
Business as usual

>tfw live in area with huge amount of niggers
>tfw know full well they'll give us the chimpout to end all Chimpouts when the gibs dry up

Heh... Looking forward to it...

You'll have to be more specific Patrick.

Could be wrong, but I think he means fuck her in the ass.

so your sister is getting blacked..
you don't have to take offense
It not her fault your family is to poor to move away from niggers.
she is just making he best of what she has

heh nothin personal nig

What the fuck are you even trying to say

Besides the usual mass rioting, looting, and raping, you'll also see many resorting to cannibalism once the food starts to run out. It will not be a pretty scene if you live within the cities. Stock up on weapons and get into shape now, before it's too late.

What did he mean by this?

Just look at africa

Cities and Suburbs are pretty different in this respect. Cities have a much higher density of nogs, and would probably run out of food faster if this happening happened.

That said, the gibs won't just run out. The government knows that they've placed themselves in a position where the gibs are key to getting elected, and to keeping millions of violent subhumans from rioting. So they'd cut almost anything else to keep the handouts flowing.

Venezuela is a good example of what to expect when the Government can no longer afford its rent-seekers.

Henry, rest assured she is not getting blacked. Hopefully your inheritance does not dry up after your dad makes a couoke bad mistakes in Vegas..

They will riot. The niggers have been conditioned by the left to prepare for this event. They will have no qualms or conscience to hold back their inpulses and that's what makes them dangerous. We in turn need to be armed and prepared for this.
If any smart monkey is here, and plans to riot, don't. It will either be quarantined in the city and thus ignored, or it will spill into white suburbs and turn into a massacre for you. Stay at home and stock up supplies for yourself while your Brothas kill themselves off looting.

Niggers will literally be eating one another in 36 hours.

Nah, nah, you're reading too much into it m8.

*couple

Dork with toy sword vs. Big T and his pet glock...

In a sadistic way I look forward to it. Truly the chimpout to end all chimpouts.

Checked

>this webm
fuck this shit

>her

>"I will not surrender... to the False Song of Globalism!"
>t. Mwari-Emperor of Mutapa speaking from the past

>implying whites won't shoot every feral nig on sight when they start rioting after the gibs run out

Don't move to East Tennessee, it's chocked full of niggers. I don't let my wife's son even go outside of the house!

>The Portuguese finally entered into direct relations with the Mwenemutapa in the 1560s.[4] They recorded a wealth of information about the Mutapa kingdom as well as its predecessor, Great Zimbabwe.
>According to Swahili traders whose accounts were recorded by the Portuguese historian João de Barros, Great Zimbabwe was an ancient capital city built of stones of marvellous size without the use of mortar. And while the site was not within Mutapa's borders, the Mwenemutapa kept noblemen and some of his wives there.[5]

>In 1569, King Sebastian of Portugal made a grant of arms to the Mwenemutapa. These were blazoned: Gules between two arrows Argent an African hoe barwise bladed Or handled Argent – The shield surmounted by a Crown Oriental. >This was probably the first grant of arms to a native of southern Africa; however it is unlikely that these arms were ever actually used by the Mwenemutapa.[11]

#GreatDeals/Portugal did nothing wrong

If it really breaks down to civil war Whites will come together and crush Niggerdom in 30 days. We will have to fight the fags on cities like San Francisco and Islamic controlled cities like Dearborn, MI and Patterson, NJ. Doing Islam will be easier than the porch monkeys and it will be a pleasure.

Just hang tight though. Remember. We also took back the military. Our soldiers would break them so fast they will beg you to be their white savior. Just don't do it for them, again, again, then again.

>In 1561, a Portuguese Jesuit missionary managed to make his way into the Mwenemutapa's court and convert him to Christianity.[3] This did not go well with the Muslim merchants in the capital, and they persuaded the king to kill the Jesuit only a few days after the former's baptism. This was all the excuse the Portuguese needed to penetrate the interior and take control of the gold mines and ivory routes.

>make his way into the Mwenemutapa's court and convert him to Christianity.
---->
>... the Muslim merchants in the capital, and they persuaded the king to kill the Jesuit only a few days after the former's baptism.
---->
>This was all the excuse the Portuguese needed to penetrate the interior and take control of the gold mines and ivory routes
>to take control of
>economy

It seems that Counter-Jihadism isn't that new

Who is this pure virgin?

Hmmm

Mayhem, that's when Trump sends the military in. Tanks rolling down the streets of Chicongo

you tell me, I saved that from Sup Forums, I am little afraid it's some girl from BLACKED
>better to live and never find out than to live and know it's a BLACKED actress

She's Elle Fanning, a goddess who needs to get out of the movie industry and become our queen.

You Estonians are really living under a sheet of ice or something.

That's Elle Fanning.

>whites in rural

Sit on your porch, drinking beer with your rifle in hand.