This place makes me so sad

This place makes me so sad. My name's Aliya, and I'm an LGBT Muslim. My parents moved from Pakistan to America. I lived in Pakistan till I was about 6 years old. I love my girlfriend Tanya, and I am depressed and live in a world of Islamophobia. This place and its normalization of Islamophobia makes me sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you get hanged desu with you senpai

Also, I forgot, I then moved to Arabia. My parents told me to live alone when I turned 17, and now I have a long distance relationship with Tanya.

>I'm an LGBT Muslim

Hi Aliya, glad you could make it, post feet.

>LGBT Muslim
Ooh, I want to suck clam and be degenerate. But on the other hand, I sure do like my backwards death cult

Here's your (you).

>LGBT
>Muslim

Thanks for letting us know you're fake Islam.

This. LGBT under Islam is nothing more than a meme. Your God's law calls for your death.

Are you a qt like this bitch? Post your pics you slut

I’m an Apache attack helicopter and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my cabin. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another person to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a Apache attack helicopter just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe Apache attack helicopters as ‘military combat vehicles ’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a commanding officer . Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making heliphobic comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without champagne democrats, a paradise. Without the elite left there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, apache attack helicopter rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you ROTORPHOBIC bastards.

TL;DR you ROTORPHOBIC bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Nice proxy you got there. (For me to poop on.)

>(For me to poop on.)

Rest in pepperoni sand nigger faggot

Do not respond to shills newfags. pls

Nice slide thread shareblue

Pic related, the one thing you muslims do right.

>lgbt muslim
>lgbt
you´re gonna get thrown off the roof or stoned, they dont tolerate gays

>lgbt
>in the emirates
hueheuheuheuehuehuehe no

Lesbians aren't real

>LGBT
>Muslim

Pick one user

>lgbt
>muslem

pick one retard

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (Inexplicably, the story is also repeated in suras 15:74, 27:58 and 29:40).

Gays are a problem because they ruin societies.

>LGBT
> Muslim

pick one you larping fuckwit

>LGBT
>Christian

pick one

come back, Aliya. We need to throw you off a roof

you don't like people who dislike islam

what you are doing is punishable by death in Islam

what you are doing is degenerate but not punished by death by those that hate islam

you may not leave Islam as that is also punishable by death in Islam but you dislike people who hate Islam

The people who hate islam don't punish people who become agnostic with death but you dislike them....not muslims

You are a muslim and that is a vile crime against humanity

You are lgbt and that is a vile crime against humanity

You are a person who believes in and practices two forms of incompatible evil and you are 'sad' because people hate them and sorry for yourself because you choose to practice to forms of evil

So you are a self pitying evil person
You are voluntarily in two ways by choice members of two groupings devoted to destroying western civilization and Christianity

It is right you are sad. It is correct. You fully deserve to be sad.

kek

>>LGBT
>>Christian
>pick one

Christian

Note we don't stone sinners to death.

Hello non Muslim. How does being an infidel feel?

>come back, Aliya. We need to throw you off a roof

muslim pakkis

again two forms of parasitical destructive savagery

Most gays aren't christians. Retard

Renounce your faith or die in the purge.

>Most gays aren't christians. Retard

Some claim to be

Its not possible to define your like entirely by sexual degeneracy and be a Christian in my opinion any more that you may define yourself entirely as being a thief in all aspects and then claim to be a Christian..

Convert to Christianity.
Repent.
Turn from your sins.
Praise Jesus Christ the Only-Begotten Son of God.

Nigga Just Close Your Eyes And Walk Off The Screen

>obvious bait like this
Stop it.

Tits or gtfo

You know what makes me sad?
How my society turns women into sluts, how my people invest into foreigners who hate our way of life instead of its citizens and that I wasn't born into a rich family.

What makes both of us alike?
No one gives a fuck.
Life, deal with it.

if pol was running things they would. they would make Christianity just as barbaric as Islam and hate it all the same.

poo

>LGBT
>Muslim
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grouse yarn m8