Is Trump evil? Or is this African halfbreed overreacting?

Is Trump evil? Or is this African halfbreed overreacting?

What rights under the constitution do "people" who are not citizens and have never entered the US have?

as an evil empire you assume everyone is a citizen. they just dont know yet :^)

Go back to South africa

A monkey in a suit is still a monkey.
Shill dances to his organ grinder music like a good little chimp.

Fuck off back to South Africa

Yes they are all correct. We are seeing the rise of another attempt to free the West from the shackles of the Eternal Egyptian.

This time it will be done right though. And the stats will be amazing afterwards, but nobody will accuse the victors of lying or having faked history as it will be documented perfectly.

(((Comedy)))

>I'm going to fear mongers about how the right uses fear mongering to achieve their goals

I hate liberals so much.

>trusting a niggerfaggot.

These people talk about rights yet they line up to vote for a party who has repeatedly tried to subjugate the population by removing their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

Fuck them.

>wants to suspend people form certain countries due to the high rate of terrorism in such countries
>judge blocks it
>warns about possible terrorist attack
this is somehow considered to be a dictator or a subversive thing?
then is sanders dictator level for saying people will die if Obamacare is repealed?
oh wait i forgot.
>it's okay when we do it :)
>inb4 its unconstitutional
the constitution says the president can do this

This quadroon trubo-kike doesn't realize that he will be the first up against the wall when his own concept of government takes over. I thought he fled South Africa for a reason.

Whose rights are being taken away?

Are these not the same people who use fear of mass shooters to take away gun rights?

kek. this

>just ask the survivors of sandy hook

Look at their reaction to muslim terrorist attacks vs Dylann Roof. When the muslims commit terror, they refuse to admit it has anything to do with Islam. When Dylann Roof killed those nogs, they blamed all white men, white culture, southern culture and the confederate flag. In fact, they effectively banned the confederate flag.
Nevermind the fact that muslims attacks are a daily occurance, while racially motivated attacks by whites don't even happen on a yearly basis.
The doublethink among these retards is astonishing.

>Judiciary oversteps it's bound YET AGAIN
>Trump points it out

ZOMG END OF DEMOCRACY!!!!!

He was funnier here, before the Jews snatched him.

But i think the issue is that the chances of being killed in terror attack are low compared to other issues in America. Why divert so much media, resources, and attention to terrorist when do many people are dying of violence from citizens and health issues?
I'm not saying we should ignore isis but the ban seems pretty excessive especially since we already have an extensive background check process in place for those countries.

>literally fear mongering about fear mongering

I mean he's correct in that we're going to completely BTFO his party and put most of them in jail, then rule unopposed for decades. That's exactly what we want. To crush the Left utterly, to humiliate them, to destroy them, and to dare them to react so that we can put more of them in jail to have their hearts cut out of their chests by the Aryan Brotherhood.

I never understood this. Do you have a link to a liberal who absolutely refuse to believe radical Islamist exist?

Who cares?

Who the fuck actually watches that show. Actually.

>use judiciary to undermine the legislature
>surprised when someone reels in the judiciary overstepping its bounds.

He is literally Hitler

what kinda logic is this? they are ignoring terrorsits attacks in europe because america hasn't had a terrorist attack from a muzzie coming in.

Checks and balances are to stop blatant government overreach.
To that effect, the systems of checks and balances exists to stop, for example, a politically biased judge from attempting to block 100% legal proclamations because of muh feelings.

I know my parents do. Dad voted for Trump though, so I don't know how much their influenced by it.

>Dictators use fear to convince people to surrender their rights
I suppose you are against gun control then

How can he be literally hitler if he is a kike?

I think it's more of a political statement by trump than anything else.
he is telling the world "we will not tolerate this horse shit"
Germany Sweden and Canada can't seem to get enough of it so these people will go there instead

>judiciary becomes activist, and asserts itself beyond interpreting the law into creating it
>Trump says the judiciary has gone beyond its intended role
>OMG LORDY LORDY, HE GUNNA DO FASCIST SHIIIIIIIEEEEET
>literal african niggers telling me how my constitution should work

Nah dude Judiciary is a check on the president and they are doing exactly what they should be. One man doesn't get to sign a paper and ban people based on religion just because "I has muh reasons" its not supposed work like that at all. And this is exactly what the judiciary branch is for. We've seen the expansion of the executive branches power in the last 16 years and if the judges aren't worthless they will check that expansion of power during Trumps presidency. Or America does become a dictatorship. I can appreciate it, if you are for a Trump dictatorship or whatever nonsense it is that Kekians think could follow from a Trumpian presidency, but he's also got to play the game if he's not good at it well you backed the wrong horse.

wait don't they want americans to get striped of freedom of speech an gun ownership because fear too?

>religion
re read the executive order

>And that's exactly what dictators do: They use fear to convince people to surrender their rights.
I didn't realize that I, as a US citizen, have the right to be a Muslim refugee from an Islamist-held region.

I can't help but notice no one on the left used that argument on Obama after Sandy Hook.

Yeah when Obama completely trashed the constitution by setting up these ridiculous EO privileges and the nuclear option in the senate nobody said shit because the gommies thought they were going to ride brown votes into the sunset.

Fuck this nigger.

>Is Trump evil?

Yes.

I love how none of the liberals screaming about "muh cheks n balnces" seem to address that the judiciary has ZERO control over US immigration policy.

He's just saying that every country is America now.

My little cousin who got a skrillex hsircut and was raised by a literal gommie mom and probably a literal cuck dad. She's doing very poorly in her studies too and it constantly moody about some shit.

What a waste, she was such a bright, sweet girl.

When was the last time a muslim presented himself as some sort of threat to you besides in the fantasy worlds colonizing your brains on the television.

Most of you mother fuckers barely know your neighbors, or what's going on 3 blocks away from your house. The fact that any of you think you should be legitimately concerned about syria or islam is ludicrous

>this is what dictators do
Nope. I lived in a dictatorship.
Dictators close down the congress and send the military police into your house anytime of the day to arrest you without accusations.

This idea that some president could pretend he is a normal politician until the last moment the brings down his mask and there is an evil dictator shouting gotcha! is just another ebin meme brought you by delusion libtards.

Bring back Jon Stewart.

So he can be symbolically ripped apart.

If the German government had kept the Polish Jews from moving in after WW1 to exploit the hyperinflation of the Papier Mark and farm shekels while raping the German natives... maybe the Holohoax could have been avoided in the first place.

*sips tea

it's obviously the judiciary subverting and attempting to take hold of the power granted by Congress specifically to the executive in this case

but leftists think "lol Drumpf" is justification enough for judicial tyranny because they're useful idiots acting in a way approaching sedition

Trevor Noah fumbled a captive audience.

>they use fear to make people surrender their rights
Sounds about right the libtards have been fear mongering about Trump for about 2 years now

Its basically no effort

Passport says Yemen, fuck off

We're not concerned about Syria or any other shit hole inhabited by brown people. We are concerned about bringing the literal garbage people over here and shitting up the nice country our white ancestors built.

t. Someone who hasn't experienced a terrorist attack first hand

Fuck Islam

i fuking love jews.

That's racist.

Fuck Blumpf and fuck American citizens.

Now. Now it is. Nigger have you not seen people getting bulldozed by mack trucks in france and germany? Getting shot to death en masse? Women getting raped by tanned germans?

>BUT MUH HOMEGROWN SERIAL KILLERS

difference being that is individual madness, spurred on by that one persons insanity. Terrorist attacks have the backing of a great many people the world over, it backs a prevalent political ideology. Death to the west isnt some fringe belief. Have you looked at UA map recently? ISIS doesnt have hold of a petty amount of ground. Yes it doesnt happen a lot here. Why the fuck should we allow it to happen again? Were not even talking about "OH BAN THESE GUYS FOREVER". The obama administration was dragging their feet in regards to eradicating ISIS (hurrrr wonder why). We pair up with Russia, kill isis and BOOM we can start letting people back in. This is TL DR I realize...

I don't need to re-read it, its what it effectively does. of course they tried to word it to get around that particular fact. But they've been talking about banning muslims through out his entire campaign. We're in murky waters here.

BTFO cucks, Daddy Trump didn't ban enough of these moslem countries because he has business ties with them. Saudi Arabia has been the breeding ground for moslem terrorists for a long time thanks to their repressive monarchy. You're all just a bunch of shit eating shills, read between the lines. Daddy Trump cares more about his shekels than your actual safety.

>obama did exactly what trumps doing
>praised for it
>trump does it
>HOW DARE YOU REEEE DONT TREAD ON ME

just another example of liberal doublethink

Hey jackass i dont know if you realize this but Islam isnt a net positive on the world. Neither is American imperialism amd nation building which Trump has roundly said has no place in our foreign policy anymore.

They don't have control over immigration policy but they do evaluate laws, and they are the branch that is specifically designed for oversight to this particular presidential power.

He's just a mercenary "journalist"-"comedian" paid to attack white people by Leibowitz.

>Is Trump evil?
How can he be evil if he's not in control of his own actions? Bannon is evil. Putin is evil. Clinton is evil. Now we wait for other evils to present themselves when they are outed by the left.

Wow what a great comedian

Seriously the fact that the discussion in america is so heavily targeted on this bullshit, we're really banning muslims and fighting over it when we could be powering cities with solar panels and creating an new industries with the most powerful technologies in the world

citizens are those who respect the laws, criminals are not the same as citizens in the empire

Yea maybe they wouldn't be over there doing that if white people weren't bombing the shit out of a new middle eastern country every 2 years

It's only low because the percentage of Muslims is low. The percentage of Muslims who do terrorist attacks is significantly higher than the percentage of guns used in violent situations.

Sup Forums confirmed too stupid to offer a counterargument

No, its the refusal that Islam is responsible for Jihadism that pisses people off.

>They aren't real Muslims!

I've read the Qu'ran. Radical Jihadism is one of the more honest interpretations of it. It is far more of a stretch to be a so called Moderate Muslim.

Most of the information flying around this forum is unsubstantiated

We wouldn't be bombing them endlessly if it wasn't for the jew overlords in the developed world. I'd love nothing more than to leave these people to their own devices but that will never happen as long as (((they))) are in charge.

Trump is an idiot who makes things up to try and make us fight about stupid meaningless things.

Fuck Islam. Have people not seen what it did to Iran and afghanistan? Thats not to say we didnt aid in making the Middle East more clusterfucky, but I assure you if radical Islam didnt have a stranglehold on the people of the Middle East theyd be much happier.

Did he get cancelled yet

yea its its islam there is absolutely no correlation to terrorism being bred in countries that are besieged by foreign armies plundering the resources of their countries and bombing and destabilizing their cities. Has nothing to do with any violence perpetrated against them at all. Its not like you should have any reason to be upset at the nation whose drones destroyed your community, killed your parents and left your little sister with no legs

>Obama is an idiot who makes things up and tries to make us fight over stupid meaningless things

FTFY

And the funny part is people want to cite 9/11 but that was in all likely hood that was a u.s. perpetrated false flag

Nigger no ones debating that! Its not an either or. Trump has come out against Team America world police many times.

>provide a counter argument to a half chimp in a suit who thinks trump is LITERALLY mussolini and hitler combined duplicated 45 times

You're welcome for the digits too, fuckboy.

Replace "Trump" with "Obama" in OP pic and it would fit like a glove with the last 8 years under Obama surveillance and indoctrination of gov.

You seem to be implying I don't want this

Oh so it's about fairness, is it? We have to get killed because our leaders killed some of them. That's so selfless of you. 100 virtue points.

Ill say it again, American interventionism and regime change is shit ANNNNND Totalitarian Islamic Governmental rule is shit.

This half breed is just parroting shit his handlers have made him say.

He changed a lot when he went over to the US.

>cancelled yet
>>>
Imagine for a 2nd you live in Iran, and every few years for the past 16 years America comes up with a justification to depose governments in the middle east and as consequence kill million of civilians and completely destroy the established infrastruture. I'm talking about foods supplies, water, shelter. Every fucking year or 2 neighboring country is getting its infrastructure gutted in major areas, hastily put together regime changes, and having the worst of your extremists being supplied with guns and resources.

>wants to suspend people form certain countries due to the high rate of terrorism in such countries

Then why didn't he block countries like Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan? These are all countries where people either from there directly or are descendants of people from there had carried out some of the most notorious terror attacks in recent US history, including 9/11 and the Orlando nightclub shooting?

No Iranian has been responsible for a single successful terror attack on US soil in over a decade. There was one by a Somali, but nobody actually died.

All this is going to do is to embolden the people in the banned countries that already hate the U.S. by saying "See? We were totally right!" and allow them to shore up their numbers, without actually serving as a meaningful preventative measure. Hell, it'll probably make it easier to radicalize people already in the country, which is even worse.

It's also going to make it even harder for people who have already gone through one of the most drawn-out, exhaustive vetting systems in the world and passed, but would have to wait another 6+ months, or even get rejected entirely despite doing things by the book.

Meanwhile, people from countries that actually have killed citizens on U.S. soil will not be affected at all, because a certain hotel brand has property there.

>see what's happening in Europe
>see how the DNC is still shilling Islam
>see how Muslims consistently vote Democrat
>see how the Marxists and academics fetishize and make excuses for Islamic theocracies
>know that the people from these countries mostly hate the US and Europe for destroying their countries under Dubya and Bobama
>know that Muslims' violence worsens dramatically as percentage of Muslims in a country increases
>know that Taqiyya is a thing
>know that people used to say "It's just a few Mexicans"
>still think taking more Muslim immigrants is a good idea
>pic related

don't worry about using your brain to think about what he said and giving a rebuttal

just keep calling him names

SUPER FUNNY, I LOVE THIS NEW DIRECTION COMEDY CENTRAL IS GOING IN

NOT ACTUALLY WATCHING, I'M TOO BUSY WATCHING SUPERNATURAL RERUNS AND CATCHING UP ON STRANGER THINGS AND OTHER NETFLIX ORIGINALS, BUT I LOVE THIS MESSAGE

HEH HEH HEHEHEHEHEHE

Fuck that faggot.

Do you think Muslims are the first people to have a grievance? Do you think grievance alone makes people enslave children and blow themselves up?

You have to assume that these people believe exactly what they say they believe. Read "Why we hate you and why we fight you" Dabiq - they couldn't make it any clearer.

An honest literal reading of the Qu'ran and Hadith will get you Islamic State and Al Queda.

thank you for being here today

>jews accusing others of subversion

L
O
L

Look at my ID and read my other posts. I fully appreciate what you are saying. Whether or not trumps completely bullshitting is yet to be seen but Trump has repeatedly said "regime change is bad, making countries in our own image is bad" listen to trumps Oreilly interview, he literally calls the US out on the Iraq war and says "what you think were so innocent?". You can debate on whether or not he'll follow through with any of this but it would appear at face value he wants to move away from our foreign policy in the past.

>undermine the legislature
Someone skipped civics if they think executive orders are a power of the legislature

Finally, a good point.

>All this is going to do is to embolden the people in the banned countries that already hate the U.S. by saying "See? We were totally right!" and allow them to shore up their numbers, without actually serving as a meaningful preventative measure. Hell, it'll probably make it easier to radicalize people already in the country, which is even worse.

Oh you dun goofed!

Do you think you can radicalize someone over this shit? I would like you to convince someone that isn't allowed on a rollercoaster to come back znd blow themselves up next to it. Get some perspective - this has ended up as a minor annoyance for a handful of people. You would have us believing that we have shut the gate on them and they are banging against it while the zombies shamble towards them.

>The use fear to convince people to surrender their rights

Weren't these same people using shootings to push for gun control?