Why is every female Uni Sudent is either, vegetarian/vegan, bisexual, a feminist, left wing or all of them combined?

Why is every female Uni Sudent is either, vegetarian/vegan, bisexual, a feminist, left wing or all of them combined?

I actually thought it was a meme that students where actually like this, I've been trying to hook up with students lately and its just painful how fucked up our generation is.

They are dumbasses getting degrees in liberal arts bullshit.

Because they're educated.

Welcome to hell, if you'l please take a seat with the other 59,504,324,567 that would be just fine.

Most of these women face years of state mandated and socially reinforced "education" and brainwashing. Many of them are there simply for an extra four years. There are some good ones, but they either get taken by someone like your self or corrupted within the first semester. Congrats, glad to see ya made it.

It's not like if they were the opposite they would be any more interested in you

Im actually not a student, I swerved that path in life and just got myself a real job.

Unlucky for them it makes them far less attractive to me

this
its a bit better among stem girls

I'm sure they feel really unattractive knowing the Sup Forumsack in the corner is pretending to not be interested

>Students
The people who STUDY for a living are like this.
If this doesn't make you think

>Stem girls
What a meme. Some times it's really hard not to lose hope, if you look at the students and whitness their complete delusion.

Women like to fit in with the majority. If the majority is feminist, body-positive, hamplanets, then women will modify their behavior and attitudes in order to fit in with that crowd, making it an ever larger crowd. Which, in turn, only serves to convert more women into that fold.

A vicious cycle.

In STEM there are maybe two or three girls per class. Especially engineering. Out of those 2 or 3 one is normally a dyke. The remaining ones are pretty redpilled though.

They're submissive.

The government taught them their parents were
shit and men are trash, so they look to big
daddy government for their instructions.

The state is infallible in their minds and they do
what they're told. It's sold as trendy.

They really are the niggers of gender.

Furthermore, women are attracted to strong ideologies championed by confident people, which is one of the reasons Islam has caught favor with so-called feminists.

They study within a framework, there is untold amounts of liberal bias in University curriculum.

They'll grow out of it by their late 20's, when life starts happening to them.

I'm actually of the opinion that many "Vegan" girls are actually women who are lactose intolerant but are too anxious to admit it in public. They stay away from dairy based foods by using the "I'm Vegan" card.

I suspect this because I've dated/fucked a few Vegan girls who later let slip they were lactose intolerant.

Late twenty and early thirty is often too late. Our Society is falling apart and there is maybe nothing to stop it. The German birth rate is way to low and Most under thirty aren't planning to have any children.

Because all women, even your mother, are cunts, liars, skanks, and attention whores.

they're vegan because they saw a prys meme on tumblr and it's a way to be a snowflake

you're overthinking them

Gen Z will save us

Why are all uni men either cucks or men's rights neckbeard?

When I was a uni women I was bisexual feminist separatist (don't ask me how this works with bisexuality) blacks rights (even though I was Asian) and voted Liberal. I think I might have been a buddhist witch at some point.

Since leaving uni, I have voted Conservative, then back to Liberal when Harper still import immigrants AND LOSE TRACK OF THEM then Green, and hopefully Conservative again if Kellie wins.

University is the expermimental phase.

I love my vegetables with meat - but I cry vegan at uni gatherings because the mystery meat looks suspicious and the vegan meal has real vegetables (that last part does not apply if they are serving soy burgers, GROSS)

Were you born a woman, leaf, or was it just something you tried in uni?

Because it's trendy.

I'm a cis woman that envy trans woman because menstruating sucks. Also, childbirth - haven't done it yet, already having nightmares about it.

Okay, I don't think trans woman are capable of orgasm, so maybe not envy, but bleeding every month really suck. Bleeding every 3 months since I went on the 84 day pill still suck. One, panty liners are itchy. Two, there is always some leakage especially at night, unless you wear tight underwear at which point RASH.

I cannot wait for menopause. Or not, because I read there are hot flashes. Any old fem fag here can tell me what orgasm are like post menopause?

OH, also, that fun dry period between ovulation wetness that leaves a sticky mess and menstruation that leaves a bloody mess.

>making things up

doesn't sound like us britbong