Be whyte

>be whyte
>go outside
>die from skin cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/science/doctors-remove-live-cockroach-from-womans-skull/news-story/5466dd699826581123464aa4495b8b7a
time.com/4080985/sunscreen-coral-reefs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Cancer_Society#Evaluations_and_controversies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you need a 6 inch layer of Vaseline to stop your skin from breaking apart then you were never designed to live on this planet.

I’m an Apache attack helicopter and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my cabin. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another person to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a Apache attack helicopter just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe Apache attack helicopters as ‘military combat vehicles ’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a commanding officer . Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making heliphobic comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without champagne democrats, a paradise. Without the elite left there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, apache attack helicopter rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you ROTORPHOBIC bastards.

TL;DR you ROTORPHOBIC bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

No self-respecting white person spends any significant amount of time near the equator anyway. Over thousands and thousands of years, the extreme heat and sun has made the natives in those areas functionally retarded.

>be black
>get sickle cell living on this planet

If you die from vitamin D deficiency in cold climates, you were never meant to be on this planet.

Sunscreen is needed nowadays because of the degradation of the ozone layer, poop.

1. black people get skin cancer too
2. nobody was "designed", creationists fuck off

Yep, we adapted to our areas of habitation. By this logic, niggers were never designed to live outside of their shithole continent.

>pooinloo
>leave shit hut

Neither were East Asians and yet Africa is being colonized by Chinks.

>If you poo in the loo you never designed to live on this planet

Also blame that nigger Yakub, he was the one who created white people

>using sunscreen

Literally one of the most bluepilled things you can do.

if you need white people to maintain society you were never destined to live in the first world

Whites wuz aliens nd shiit

>be black
>come live in the north because blacks have turned your country into an inhabitable shithole
>Your kids turn out retarded because your skin is so shitty at turning sunlight into vitamin D
Niggers belong in Africa. Stay there.

>if you floatees and a lifesaver just to swim
>you were never designed to live on this planet

Black people weren't designed to live on this majority aquatic planet.

>be black
>2017
>blaming everything on Da Ebyl Whyte man

they wuz traditional africans n sheet and lived like kangz before something similar to modern (((Counter Jihadist))) politics arrived, thanks Wikipedia!

>if you need billions of dollars in food and aid every year to keep millions of your people from dying you don't belong on this planet

>Be black
>can't feed self
>die of malnutrition

By this logic whites are aliens, and are superior to native earth monkeys. If you delve further than monkeys have no rights just like the other animals on this rock.

If you consider rap as music then you weren't designed to live on this planet

You ruined it with the "cold temperature" part.

Poo proxy shill

AVOID

cute flag bb

I don't need sunscreen the weather is shit.

My Sides
Orbit

>Be Indian
>Go outside
>Don't have shoes because you are pathetically poor
>forget you live on a designated shitting street
>Step on some poo
>Try to cross the street
>Your people haven't discovered how to be organized yet so you have to cross the street while cars are circulating
>Get ran over
>Be dying in the street but nobody helps because you're going to be reincarnated n sheeiit
>Die

Do blacks think they don't get skin cancer?

Yep, this constant scottish sunshine and heat really gets to me...

Oh wait

>be nigger
>eat seed grain
>starve

If you were born without foresight you were never designed to live on this planet

You do know that if white people do go out in the sun for a couple of days, we produce melanin and can, indeed, be in any sun.

Also, stay a mad little racist pooper, I'm white and I'm dating a girl from Kenya/Eritrea, we're having a great time while you pussies are hatespamming the internet because you don't get love

this

They can't have melaninomas?

whats the alternative, i just dont go out in the summer when the sun is strong, its hot either way why tf should i even go outside?

If you need welfare to survive, you weren't designed to live

POO

> Being Indian

Enjoy your cockroach in your skull.

news.com.au/technology/science/doctors-remove-live-cockroach-from-womans-skull/news-story/5466dd699826581123464aa4495b8b7a

RARE

This. I've been having nightmares ever since.

>be India
>

This conflicts with the MSM narrative about muh 6 vindaloorillions

>be white
>invent everything

>be "whyte"
>put suncream on
>go outside in sun
>dont get cancer from uv radiation

>be Indian
>go outside
>drown in shit

>using a poo proxy for shitposting
the thread is going to get derailed so fast you think you slipped on a turd

>be Indian
>Die from the plague in current year

>Be black
>Live outside bc no knowledge of construction
>Die from hunger

If you were designed to sit directly in the blistering sun all day

You were never designed to live in societies

>shea butter
>cocoa butter
>almond butter
Fuck these people
They already use kool-aid for their hair, and turn it into rows of corn.

stand back, I'm about to BTFO

S I C K L E C E L L
I
C
K
L
E
C
E
L
L

If you need Vitamin D supplements to live in Europe, you were never designed to live there.

Who the fuck needs suncream?

If you got rickets and die from Vit.D deficiency you are meant to die anyway...

Never using sunblock even during summer in here. Enought well timed sunlight exposure is way enought to prepare yourself to sun.

You're right, that's why we build houses and infrastructure.

This picture is perfect. Yes, nigs are best suited for a primitive hunter-gatherer life as a savage and whites are fit for civilized life. Absolutely correct, kangz. Back to the jungle!

If you need skiing lessons interpreted in any language than British or American english in order to to live in Scandinavia, you were never designed to live here

>be white
>go outside
>Achieve most of the greatest accomplishments in the world
>Do so without shitting in the open
Don't you have an IRS scam to do, poo?

It's depressing to think of all the beautiful places on earth people could go if we didn't cater to overpopulated canabslistic niggers.

Instead, we let niggers invade out cold harsh climates and rape at their leisure.

CIVILIZATION BUILDING ARYANS STOLE THEM

A N A R C H O
P R I M I T I V I S M

AND S H E E E T

>be black
>go in water
>drown
Not designed to live on 71% of the planet

If you count our giganigga slave breeding programs, our nogs were "designed" via selective breeding.

Hey there nice flag

if you need vitamin supplements to liv, you were never designed to live on this planet

Hello this is "bob Smith" from. Chic-a-go, of Midwest!
How is your ( local sports team) going!
So fine I am thinking the team made that score!

>Now, would you rate my service a 5 of 5?

The Egyptians used sunscreen, and wore wigs over their hair to prevent damage.

You can see in pic related from the Old Kingdom, how the women wore wigs over their natural hair.

cont-

you realise white people get sunburn in allways been white countries

alt.Political Anarcho-Privitivist whites regarded as proxy niggers from now

ie just as confused as the nonbinary transgendered agender snowflakes that divide and conquer among both racial groups (with 'a Caucasian Black' being as silly as calling oneself trans-skincolored)

That's a guy

pic related is hair from an Egyptian.

>be indian

>>be "whyte"
>put suncream on
>go outside in sun
>dont get cancer from uv radiation

UV Radiation is split into 3 parts, UVA, UVB and UVC.

UVC is extremely damaging but mostly stopped by the Ozone layer, UVA and UVB are what you are exposed to every day.

UVA penetrates the skin and is extremely good for you in moderation, actually destroying cancerous cells, UVB is what burns your skin, this burning occurs only after you've been exposed to sunlight enough that the UVA radiation that you are receiving will start to become harmful, the use of sunscream blocks this UVB, NOT UVA, thus, you can be exposed to UVA radiation without any visible or otherwise indication that harm is being done to your body.

Broad spectrum sunscreen DOES NOT block UVA contrary to what manufacturers claim, these creams also contain harmful nanoparticles such as silver which is extremely dangerous to the body.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE SUNSCREENJEW

>doesn't even bother to put on gloves

what the fuck

wow, that white facial structure.

LMAO!

>white people weren't designed to live on this planet
That's true though, this isn't our home. The ancient aliens guys are right and the out of Africa theory is wrong.

Winnie the Pooh

>Earth is 71% water. If you can't swim, you were never designed to live on this planet.

Yeah. And...?

>be indian
>go outside
>contract hepatitis from human feces in the street

Poo in the loo

>Be American
>Go outside
>Get shot

wear a hat maybe?

Probably a photo op.

so if you can't live underwater, were you not designed to live on this planet?

>No Argument Here

>get's raped by 70 year old hary Indian

> continue to shit in street anyway

>If you get BTFO by even the Italians, you were never worthy of life in the first place

kek
CTRL+V didn't work

> time.com/4080985/sunscreen-coral-reefs/

meant for you

You can add

>Diabetes
>Asthma
>Sarcoidosis
>Lung Cancer
>Strokes
>High blood pressure

That's gay.

> If you need welfare to survive.
> you were not designed to live in a society.
> Monkeys should stay in the trees.

Now go make me a meme to post when I see OP meme.

IF YOU WAS KANGZ N SHIET

YOU COFF BIN DUB BIX NOOD MUFUGGA

>giganigga
KEK

> minor flesh wound... ya missed!
> pull out your own legally registered .45
> ???????
> profit
2nd amendment wins again

>be black in the northern hemisphere
>have to take fish oil pills or else develop depression, suicidal tendencies, and a lower immune system

nignogs weren't designed to live on this planet

mfw you just might be onto something here, user

>Medical organizations such as the American Cancer Society recommend the use of sunscreen because it aids in the prevention of squamous cell carcinomas.[3] Many sunscreens do not block UVA radiation, which does not primarily cause sunburn but can increase the rate of melanoma and photodermatitis.[4]

>American Cancer Society

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Cancer_Society#Evaluations_and_controversies

>In 1995, the Arizona chapter of the American Cancer Society was targeted for its extremely high overhead. Two economists, James Bennett and Thomas DiLorenzo, issued a report analyzing the chapter's financial statements and demonstrating that the Arizona chapter used about 95% of its donations for paying salaries and other overhead costs, resulting in a 22 to 1 ratio of overhead to actual money spent on the cause.

is this a surreptitious campaign to trick blacks into getting skin cancer?

>be black
>go outside
>get killed by other blacks

We wuz aaaylmaos

Engineered to fuck white pussy. Daily reminder plantation owners were cucks on a national scale. They even started the civil war to wipe out all white men so only the superior blacks would breed with the remaining white women