Why is every thread full of shills REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why is every thread full of shills REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because Sup Forums is one of the last popular forums on the internet that allows 'free speech' to at least a reasonable extent.

Say it with me: Madame President

>waaa! Get out of my safe space!

Because newfags are too stupid to report and mods too stupid to delete threads

This, just report every nigger that says something like .

We dont want them here, they need to go back.

Fuck off to 8pol if you want an echochamber

>hey guys Sup Forums is not like those libshit sites, we have actual free speech here, you can say what you want

>gtfo libtards! I dont want you obn my site! Everey one not agreeing with me is a shill!!

Cry about echochambers somewhere else nigger lmao

Because during the election a bunch of famous and influential people learned about Sup Forums (though 99.9% will never admit it) and now are trying to make Sup Forums in their bitch. But their meme's are dogshit and Shilling attempts obvious. By the time the shills have browsed enough to learn how the game works, they've become just another Jew hating, Nog despising user.

pol started this shift and pol will end this shifttttt

I'm not just talking about the election. JIDF and diaspora shills are just as cancerous

Who says this??

Ledditors like yourself that come here and never fuck off telling other people what Sup Forums is?

Really makes you think, huh, you gook dog eating faggot.

It's a reasonnable response to counter all the Reddit cucks festering in here, which are the bigger problem imo. The "shills" are mostly being ironic. Have a drumpfy, plebbits

Liberals think they are "fighting the good fight" by trying to counter us on this site

It'll only backfire though as this site is designed to make you impervious to being shamed and susceptible to good ideas

Tl;dr any liberal who spends more than ten minutes here leaves a conservative

Where are they coming from? Usually shitposters are a bit more entertaining than these zombies. My money is on anti trump reddit/antifa you can just sense the desperation, asshurt, and general lameness.

We keep getting directly linked to in liberal news media, then shills start threads and the normies respond to them.

It is all that faggot anthony fantanas dick riders, and of course.. the usual.

This is my story basically. I found out about Sup Forums being some sort of racist libertarian during the election and now I'm full fascist.