ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, DRUMPFKINS?

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, DRUMPFKINS?

Yeah

yes

wtf, I hate westphalian sovereignty now

yes

need moar

>government finally does their fucking job
No I'm not happy but I suppose it's a decent start.

Extremely

very

Fuck that fucking cunt, she broke some serious fucking federal forgery law like 21 fucking times, she should have been deported years ago

Yes, this is what I voted Trump for

absolutely

Yeah. People wanna bitch about separating families

>break the law
>go to prison
>separated from family

>be illegal immigrant
>still breaking the law
>go back to original country
>still separated from family

Try again libtards.

SHE DID NOTHING WRONG YOU DUMB FUCKS.

>She pleaded guilty to a charge of criminal impersonation, a Class 6 felony, the lowest level.

CLASS 6 YOU FUCKING HEARTLESS DRUMPFTARDS.

No, not happy at all. Trump is proving time and time again that he wants to tear families apart and deport people for no reason other than because they're not white. Sad day for America

Holy shit yes

Like really, you have no idea how happy this makes me. i an literally sporting a half chub in public reading this, oh my god

a little bit

She should have been executed instead

All you people have no heart. She was a hard working mother of two just trying to give her kids a better life.

Yes

Please deport them to Canada, we didn't do nothing to deserve them.

It's a good start

>she broke some serious fucking federal forgery law like 21 fucking times

Classic breitbart reader.

>She pleaded guilty to a charge of criminal impersonation, a Class 6 felony, the lowest level.

Class 6 is literally nothing you dumb drumpfkin.

Nice

Yes!

I don't give a fuck, if she was worthwhile she would have been able to get in via her job skill.
No more useless idiots ok, we have enuf wage slaves already.

No. I want more.

>pleaded guilty

Not enough
We must deport more

>Fails to mention she was an illegal alien, and a criminal by definition

Bye Felicia

Yes CTR, we are overjoyed! Also I am overjoied that your Boss David Brock is getting audited.

>people can be illegal
>i get to live in a rich country because I got lucky and am white

umm, no sweety. no human being is illegal and borders are social constructs. We are all human and the world belongs to all of us.

Not yet. Keep going :DDD

Committed identity theft which is a felony she got off easy no jail just sent back

More... We need More...

You know what's lower than a class 6 felony. Zero felonies.

I have been since late on 11/8/16

He wants to deported people because they're not American and are here illegally you stupid fuck. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

We must send even more back. Millions.

She was a felon, atop being an illegal, she had to go. What if it were you who were on the receiving end of her crime?

You libshits do not think at all about if it would affect you, you only think of your sunshines and rainbows safe spaces.

it's kind of amazing to see a politician that actually keeps their promises.

B T F O
T
F
O

>Class 6 felony
>The lowest level
>... Of felonies

It was only kind of a felony so that makes it okay.

Ok nigger, so if race isn't real how am I a racist?

you guys know shes a felon right.

It's a good start, let's see where it goes

Yes

>it should not be illegal to commit crimes!!!!!!
A class 6 felony is still a felony

Finally some Law and Order MAGA!

Mass murder is what happens next.

Fight the deportations all you want but if you win that fight we'll put them all in mass graves

Trump probably saw the writing on the wall and that it would be bad for what his father built, so he took up the fight for presidency to assure the legacy does not die.

Out out out!

AND STAY THERE!

>keeps their promises

He said that he would deport serious criminals first, not a mother of 2 that barely broke the law 8 years ago.

Good

Exactly

Any felony strips you of your voting and gun rights among other things in the US

No, we still have 5,999,999 left to deport

Bet those that are outraged on her behalf wouldn't be so happy if she stole THEIR Social Security number. Catapult this cunt back to Mehico.

She had been living for 20 years there, had a job and a family. This is downright cruel. Hopefully Trump will be impeached before the end of his term. Stay strong Mrs. Rayos, justice will be served and you will be allowed back into America which is your country too.
Bless u

I know, class 6 felonies aren't even crimes seriously smdh racist ass fuccbois up ITT.

PERFECT WOMAN DESU

More have to go back

Incredibly. Trump was wrong about one thing though, I'm not getting tired of all this winning!

D E P O R T M O R E
E
P
O
R
T
M
O
R
E

Very happy. I hope there are many more that follow her.

>she broke some serious fucking federal forgery law like 21 fucking times,

i'm moving to america

DONT COME BACK
SEND WHOLE FAMILY TO MEXICO

>i get to live in a rich country because I got lucky and am white
All white and a good amount of Asian countries are rich, no non-white country is rich

Really makes you think

BYE BYE SPIC

It's only bad when it starts because everyone is so used to immigrants here being ignored and let them do what they want.

Deportations will normalize in time.

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

Amen!

>be here for 22 years
>fail to get citzenship/greencard
>be in contact with immigration for 8 years
>fail to get citizenship/greencard

am I supposed to feel bad for her?

And what about the lives she may have ruined because of her fraudulent behavior, did you not think about that?

>muh feelings article

We are reaching levels of propaganda that shouldn't even be possible.

she had to go back

You forgot
>Was convincted of identity fraud

She shouldn't have even been here in the first place. Sure it's sad, but how can people seriously be upset when people who are here illegally get deported? Isn't that just the most reasonable and logical action?

They should've taken her kids too.

koliko mesecno zaradjujes od pravljenja i pisanja ovih pizdarija ?

She was also literally an illegal alien and a beaner.

She's where she belongs. In burritoville.

Pic Related... (A sign)?

No, not happy at all. Trump is proving time and time again that he wants to tear families apart and deport people for no reason other than because they're not white. Sad day for America

this makes it even tastier

my gf told me she dindu nuffin

'i thought he was going after criminals!'

If someone have their social security number stolen they can just get a new one. Problem solved. No one had their lives ruined by social security number theft because courts never hold you accountable for debts obtained via fraud.

They hate white people

The only thing they care about is that America has a white minority

So if all the barely competent people stop bleeding out of Mexico will it improve their country? I'm not talking about the actual skilled people, just the ones that are competent enough to get a visa that they overstayed or were able to sneak across the border.

Will they start trying to unfuck their country or will they just learn how to build boats and set sail for Canada.

This picture I found in my Spanish textbook perfectly describes the situation

Yes, thanks for asking faggot. I hope the little ones go back too.

>barely broke the law
Dont worry, he kids will be going back as well.

>Endangering her child by bringing him illegally to another country

>Must now face the penalty of being separated from her child

Her actions are reprehensible and what she did was not only selfish and ignorant but also morally wrong

Oh its the Serbia proxy shill from yesterday

A felony is a felony

Nothing makes me harder than filthy wetbacks going back to their shithole countries

u don't just "get a new social security number" are you fucking retarded

Maybe she shouldn't have broken the law and entered the country illegally then.

>barely broke the law

How about I walk into your home and "barely" steal your stuff. How welcome would I be in your home after that?

WITNESSED. Kek confirms the truth of this statement.

Wtf I hate brumpt now

Is OP that same proxy shill from CTR? These threads always have that same flag.

Hilarious

Was she one of those "Proud to be undocumented" criminals?

Deportations and going after criminal aliens is not something new to this country or state.
Get fucked. Look at me, we're the Feds now.